GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
I'm not too worried yet about Scala. He will probably throw it away in the race again ;) Third 2nd and 3rd is a good start. Now we just have to hope that we stay there, especially since it's so close. And in a way I'm glad to see that Ed seems to have taken my teasing as a reason to improve his qualifying performance again. It's well-needed for team!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL S8 Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal

(Track by TTM & TTM, MarioB)

Qualifying - Part Two

Ross Cartwright gets the 2nd part of qualifying underway, but on previous laps 0.099secs behind seems a little slow.

Unfortunately that proves to be the case as Cartwright is 8th of 9 runners.

Connor Steer takes his Snake out! Ooer!

7th for Steer.

Tobias Kederer is next to qualify, but he too can't break into the top 3.

Current Championship leader, Charrel Jalving, uses his double boost well to set a green sector at the first intermediate.

He does the same in the 2nd sector too. Pole is within his grasp!

No! He's slipped back to 4th in the last sector! Takes 4th.

ONE's Carlos Rodríguez looks to be struggling.

11th out of 12 cars, only Santilal is slower.

New boy Chris Warrington, looks to have a very steep learning curve.

At least he isn't last. 12th.

Suzuka pole sitter Zsigmond Somogyi puts the Demon through its paces.

However its a disappointing run for the Demon driver as he puts his car into 13th place.

Fellow Hungarian, Norbert Horváth is next to try his luck.

Horváth takes 9th.

As we head into another break, here's the standings
1 Scala, 2 Greenhalgh, 3 Maverick, 4 Jalving, 5 Kederer, 6 Pedersen, 7 Spencer, 8 Gilson.

9 Horváth, 10 Steer, 11 Hunsley, 12 Rodríguez, 13 Warrington, 14 Somogyi, 15 Cartwright, 16 Santilal.

Stay tuned for part three.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
I made it in the TOP 10 ;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2013 10:26PM by senna9194.
okay. So far so (reasonably) good. All we need now is for Jack to blow the field away by about 1.5 secs and then enjoy a lights to flag victory tomorrow. Meanwhile Micheal will fight his way up to second place ;)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> okay. So far so (reasonably) good. All we need now
> is for Jack to blow the field away by about 1.5
> secs and then enjoy a lights to flag victory
> tomorrow. Meanwhile Micheal will fight his way up
> to second place ;)

Seems possible

GPGSL S8 Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal

(Track by TTM & TTM, MarioB)

Qualifying - Part Three

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed all those messages from your local tv partners.

Jack Elleker tries to make things happen at the Christel team, where it seems they are getting disheartened with their season so far.

Alas, Christel's woes continue as Elleker takes 16th of 17 runners so far.

Ruben Greidanus will be hoping for some improvements to come from Shadow's new engine supplier Mercedes.

But its seems its not going to be today as he misses out on a top 10 start with 11th place.

Stefan van Renselaar looks to be close at the first sector.

He's only lost 5 thousandths of a second to Scala in the secone sector.

Team boss, Rodrigo Vilela will be pleased with 6th place for van Renselaar.

Jake Legge tries his luck.

That last sector is causing problems. Nobody seems to be able to match the Minardi down the long straight. Thats 10th for Legge.

Christopher Hinz will be hoping for better in the MAC than last place like his team mate Santilal.

Well, it's not last, but its not that great either. 17th place.

Owen Edwards sets a green sector, maybe Scala will be beaten this time.

Still the same amount in front at the hairpin. Can the TNR's BMW have the legs on the Minardi?

Again, the answer is no! Edwards takes 4th position.

So thats it, congratulations to Matteo Scala and Scuderia Minardi on pole position for the Canadian Grand Prix.

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
My purple helmet doesn't seem to be bringing me much luck

7th is okay, I think we'll be able to get a nice race result from that.

8th and 21st...quite a step between us... =/
Pedersen Wrote:
> 8th and 21st...quite a step between us... =/

I can't say that I am too happy with that. 8th is where I hoped we would be...21st, and over 4 tenths off the pace is a real dissapoint for Jack.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well, I qualified better in the past.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
That is the improvement I hoped for after our strong race in Suzuka. Of course I wouldn't have minded to be in front of Ed, again, but the main thing is that the team finally got both cars in good positions. Now we'll just have to get rid of this Minardi there, or just wait for Matteo to throw away the car himself, and all will be good.
I'm also happy to see that Owen got his car between Charrel and Ed and me. Hopefully it'll stay like this in the race. Right now Charrel is a serious title contender, in my opinion, and it will be important to keep him at distance, in order to catch up to him in the WDC standings.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Happy with a top 10 start, especially with no boosts taken at all this weekend. It's nice to have Connor up with me too, here's hoping for a good race!

meh, not what i expected. it's almost unbelievable that 22 cars are covered by just a bit more than half a second

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
11th and 19th for the Demon Racing pair. Bit of a mixed bag, and with minimal boost, probably a pass mark for the whole team in qualifying. Well done boys, bring home some decent race results, then we go party in Montreal!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
racingstefan Wrote:
> 7th is okay, I think we'll be able to get a nice
> race result from that.

...but 16th isn't. This is gonna be a looooong race, and I'll have to carve heavily through the field. To keep my string of top-10 finishes is my aim for the race.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Pedersen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 8th and 21st...quite a step between us... =/
>
>
> I can't say that I am too happy with that. 8th is
> where I hoped we would be...21st, and over 4
> tenths off the pace is a real dissapoint for Jack.

not to happy with 8th either, but atleast its inside top 10. But we need to improve ze car boss! :)
9th and 13th, not bad at all! Still hoping for an improvement during the race :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Owen Edwards @oensan 1h
Disappointing to miss out on pole but have to say I'm pleased with 4th. Now we just need a solid result tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy