GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
WOW. I did not expect that at all.

It's a real shame to see my old team pull out, and I had a great season with them last year. If Rod decides to bring One Racing in, then there would probably be minimal fallout in the end.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Very sad to hear about ART, that is a shame. But the right thing to do if your heads not in it anymore. Although I am sure they will hang about to see what happens with a race seat I would like to extend the offer to Carlos and Rodrigo now that there is a vacant test seat at Christel VXR should you feel the need to start afresh, or not be lucky enough to find a race seat for season 8.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Oh gawd, that WAS unexpected. Still, no bad feelings Stefan, I had a wonderful time and it's been a honor :-) Things like that are always difficult but having fun is the aim of this, and when you get tired of it, that's the right thing to do.

So that means I'm a free agent willing to test or race with loads of enthusiasm. I hear offers ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh gawd, that WAS unexpected. Still, no bad
> feelings Stefan, I had a wonderful time and it's
> been a honor :-) Things like that are always
> difficult but having fun is the aim of this, and
> when you get tired of it, that's the right thing
> to do.
>
> So that means I'm a free agent willing to test or
> race with loads of enthusiasm. I hear offers ;-)

Indeed you do sir, willingly extended in the post previous.

Hmm, the hyenas are already out on the carcass of ART and it hasn't even officially been replaced yet

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Hmm, the hyenas are already out on the carcass of
> ART and it hasn't even officially been replaced
> yet

Was only joking ;)

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Was only joking ;)
>
> [25.media.tumblr.com]
> jo1_500.jpg

lol ;)

If ART is pulling out, Demon Racing will happily get back to the paint shop and re-work the numbers, moving our team up from that slightly horrible last place in the team line up. Should be able to get these changes done by the weekend, if necessary....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
danm Schreef:
> Grid order definitely needs to reshuffle, it's
> only fair. Also with the team perf, so Demon have
> a playmate :)
>
> I still stand by a universal reset for next
> season, depending how this years perf changes pan
> out.
>
> We currently have the same reincarnation of a team
> still winning from 5+ seasons ago still
> dominating. If AMR walk it this year and the new
> perf tweaks do nothing to shake the order at the
> top significantly, I shall be spearheading the
> campaign!
>
> Mwahaha!

As founder of said team, former team boss, former driver, former world champion and former GPGSLRS grand marshall, I shall take your ass to court to prevent that if needed.

Have a good day.
You rang, sir?

Signed,

The Judge
*dusts off notepad in great anticipation*

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
sad to see ART leaving. A team with a long stand.

On a sidenote: I don't find myself on the team waiting list. Repsol Team Prost, in the old Season-7-thread. Even posted the rFactor-livery by HerrderKlinge. :-p
If Rod decides to take the team slot, I think the easiest thing to do is for One racing to take numbers 24 & 25 and the last slot in the perf and everyone shuffles up one place. This would avoid Snake, SCR, MAC and Demon from changing their numbers. I know AMR have these numbers in the test series, but thats just a minor issue and we have done this in the past. Ideally we could just swap Stefan with Rod and off we go! One Racing will have to start with the base perf though.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I've prepped both numbers just in case, no problem from my side if every team slides up!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I have no internets, I have to go to a friends place to look in, in the middle of moving house as well. :-/

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
MPR - Season 8 - Launch Time!!!!!

We are back baby! After an incredible Season 7, MPR are back in the big league. Season 8 is now all about taking the fight to TSS and Aston Martin, anything other than that will be a disappointment.

We are very pleased to have retained our veteran team leader Charrel for another season, while we also welcome Jack and Gareth to the team.

It is also great to have Monil back at MPR. He first joined us in season 3, the year we took our first win so it is incredible to have that sort of experience on-board.

We certainly believe we have a top line-up for Season 8, that should deliver great things.

Lancia and Martini also stay on with us for what will be their 6th and 7th seasons respectively. Our bond with these two companies is as strng as ever and you can all fully expect to see MPR racing in the Martini stripes powered by Lancia for years to come.

We did unfortunately have to say goodbye to one of our long term partners over the off-season, and that was our tyre supplier Dunlop who we have been partnered with since Season 2. Our thanks go to Dunlop for all great times we have shared together.

While one relationship has come to an end, another is just beginning. MPR and Pirelli, the Italian tyre giant, new to the GPGSL for Season 8 have joined forces. We are really pleased to be working with Pirelli in what will be a new challenge for both of us. We hope to achieve a great deal of success together over the coming years.

Anyway, that's enough talking from us, let's officially launch MPR's challenger for Season 8, the MPR-7

Special thanks go to Matteo Scala for these gorgeous renders, and to Maikel de Boer who painted this livery for Season 7, and updated it for us for Season 8.

lovely car (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Nickv Wrote:
> danm Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Grid order definitely needs to reshuffle, it's
> > only fair. Also with the team perf, so Demon
> have
> > a playmate :)
> >
> > I still stand by a universal reset for next
> > season, depending how this years perf changes
> pan
> > out.
> >
> > We currently have the same reincarnation of a
> team
> > still winning from 5+ seasons ago still
> > dominating. If AMR walk it this year and the
> new
> > perf tweaks do nothing to shake the order at
> the
> > top significantly, I shall be spearheading the
> > campaign!
> >
> > Mwahaha!
>
>
> As founder of said team, former team boss, former
> driver, former world champion and former GPGSLRS
> grand marshall, I shall take your ass to court to
> prevent that if needed.
>
> Have a good day.

Nice to hear from you again Nick. Making a comeback? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Wouldn't it be much easier, if the new car got the old numbers of ART, still the standard performance and everything else? Of course getting 24 and 25 would have the same result, but you would avoid having two numbers double.
Greetings
Silverman
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy