F1 Manager - 2006 Season - Season Finale! - Results PG38

Posted by F1_Manager 
@John: Sorry mate, now I understand why you said Rosberg should get a boost, too. I just never thought this way as in my experience the AI immediately pulls off track as soon as they've no more fuel left. If Rosberg had lost 8th due to slowly running over the line with an empty tank, he indeed should've get a boost.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I would like to have that driver boost for Felipe, it will probably not make up for points lost but it's something and we are not gonna catch McLaren anyway, thank you!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ok, this GP could take a bit longer. I'm experiencing some serious problems here, with half the grid being stuck in the pits at the end of the race, using fast motion after the race start. This happens using the tracks of the 2006 & 2008 trackpacks. Using the 2011 one from gp4forever, almost all cars crash when they enter the pits. I think either this is caused using fast forward, or it's slot related, as I've raced on this tracks with other mods before without having any problems.

EDIT: Seems that it was caused using fast forward, no car stuck in the pits when I watched the whole race. However I noticed that the cars often crash when trying to overtake in turn 9. Does anyone know if this can be solved reducing the AI errors?

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2013 06:23PM by kedy89.
2006 Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grand Prix - Free Practice

Felipe Massa was the fastest man in the free practice session today at the Istanbul Park Circuit, closely followed by Davidson and Briscoe. BMW's Robert Doornbos showed a good performance in 8th, beating his more experienced teammate Montoya, who was down in 12th. At the back end of the field once more the teams of Williams, Renault and Midland, and surprisingly Nick Heidfeld, too. Andre Lotterer, after finishing the last two races in second, in last place, beaten by his teammate Motoyama who caused the only yellow flag during the session as he stranded in turn 11 with a broken suspension.

Honda
What really makes me anxious is how the pace of our test driver is off compared to Anthony's lap.
Toro Rosso
Not thrilled with this result. Expecting both drivers to step up in qualifying. The both know that they're realistically racing each other for the race seat next year to partner Rubens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2013 05:11PM by ginnerchris.
Red Bull

Great test session from the boys after the disaster at the last race. Hopefully we'll be able to transform that into the qualifying and race, too!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Ah fantastic! I was literally just writing up a reply to see if I could help out and also to give an update on the proposed rule changes, but seeing as the weekend's under way I'll wait until after the race is up to do that. Thanks for putting this together Tobi :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

McLaren

Ryan did a great job being so close to the top, however I'm a bit disappointed about Robert's performance.

Some mods
Super Aguri

A good session for us
Midland

LOTTERER.
Williams F1

"Not a good result. There's a lot of work to do."

My GPGSL Career
2006 Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grand Prix - Qualifying

Q1
The first stage of the qualifying saw two teams dropping out with both their drivers, with the Midlands in the last row and the Renaults ahead of them. The other two drivers who failed to get in the next stage were Montoya in 18th and Rosberg in 17th. The latter dropped out in the final seconds, as his teammate Webber managed to go exactly 1 thousandth of a second faster.

(Fraps crashed when I started the game, and I didn't notice it until the session was over, thus only the results screen)

Q2
The second stage had many surprises for us, starting with current championship leader Kubica, who dropped out in 13th. He was joined by both Toro Rosso and Williams drivers, as well as the remaining BMW of David Coulthard.

Q3
The final stage of the qualifying session saw the biggest surprise today, with Timo Glock taking the first pole position in his career, and also the first one for his team. He set an impressive time that was over two tenths faster than the one of the second placed Christiano da Matta.

Re: F1 Manager - 2006 Season - Turkish GP - Qualifying - PG30
Date: September 03, 2013 06:58PM
Posted by: Pluis
Super Aguri

Great result, we had some bad results the last few qualifications, but finally we've turned things around
Red Bull

This is, of course, another huge disappointment after the promising practice! Even with extra experience (boost) we lost the first car in Q1 already, and it was sheer luck that Mark managed this go on. In Q2 he showed what would have been possible, but Q3 was a disaster again.

All in all Nico could not really convince us. We know that he struggled with the slow car as well, but it's time to get Sebastian Vettel back into the race car for the next Grand Prix. Vettel and Rosberg will continue driving the practices.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
A good result for the team :) Nice to have them both within the first 3 rows for a change!!

Also like to congratulate Super Aguri on achieving their first ever pole position :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Toyota

A great session for us at Toyota,Both drivers drove great laps to be an impressive 2nd and 5th..Our car hasn't been too reliable this year so heres hoping for some reliability and to get both cars home in the points..
Honda
4th grid is a decent result for us, hope we can pull off a podium finish!
Midland

wat
Williams F1

"Not good"

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy