F1 Manager - 2006 Season - Season Finale! - Results PG38

Posted by F1_Manager 
Williams F1

"Average result for us in this test. We'll see how it will affect the last part of the season."

My GPGSL Career
Apologies for how late the session was in going up guys, a combination of GTA and moving up to uni left me with surprisingly little to to cobble the test together. Also on a similar note my internet here at uni is just dire which makes it difficult to RD, so is anyone available to run the next race?

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I have the same GTA problem as you, which will be combined with Fifa from tomorrow on, so I could run it, but most likely it will take longer than normal.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
The result is simply not good enough, hope we can still improve something to prepare for next season :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Red Bull

Despite the disappointing result in the test session, we hope that we could still gain some valuable information for the remaining races. But as a matter of fact, we are too slow and can only hope that the Ferrari engine next year will bring back our pace. To be honest, the expectations for the remaining races are low.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
The images for the test session aren't loading for me. Can anyone tell me how I've done?
Test results are looking good. However, the reliability of our new parts are a big question mark. The penalties that I have, are making us take risks.
RegularJohn schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The images for the test session aren't loading for
> me. Can anyone tell me how I've done?

17. Lotterer +0.379s
21. Frentzen +0.568s

Some mods
I don't think you made him super happy @_@
Ah. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
@Jack: I'll try getting it done this week if you send me the updated perfs.

Some mods
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Jack: I'll try getting it done this week if you
> send me the updated perfs.

Apologies for the delay Tobi, I've just sent over the perf files.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

2006 Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix - Free Practice

The F1 teams have finally all arrived at the Shanghai International Circuit, where they were welcomed by rainy weather. However the shower didn't last long, and the track got drier with every minute. Michael Schumacher could handle these tricky conditions best, and showed why he's called the rainmaster. Although he was the first to complete his final lap, noone of the following drivers could beat his time. The order was pretty mixed today, with Lotterer and both Super Aguris in the top10, and both McLarens only in the midfield.

Difficult to draw too many conclusions from a wet/dry session, but Franck's pace is encouraging.
Red Bull

Difficult to read much from this test session. But it didn't look too bad, so we are hopeful for some more good points if we manage to get the qualifying together.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Honda
Can't read much from this session, hopefully everything goes well.
Super Aguri

A good result, we hope the rain will stay for the whole weekend
Midland

Pretty sure Lotterer's result is not an accurate representation of where we actually are. Satoshi could have a done a slightly less pathetic job, however.
2006 Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix - Qualifying

Q1
Much better conditions for the qualifying session today, but nonetheless we already had the first surprise in the first stage, with Villeneuve, Coulthard and also both Red Bulls dropping out. They were joined by Jenson Button in the Renault and Frentzen. Fastest was Massa, ahead of his teammate and da Matta. We had one yellow flag caused by Kubica, who spun in the final corner. Luckily the following drivers paid attention, and noone hit him.

Q2
The surprises continued in the second stage, with 3 of the 4 Ferrari-powered cars failling to get in the final stage. The only remaining one is Felipe Massa, who again set the fastest time. Also out are Alonso, Sutil and Montoya.

Q3
For a short time it seemed as Toyota may get a 1-2 with da Matta ahead of Trulli, but then from out of nowhere the two McLarens spoiled the party. First it was Kubica who split the two of them and got in temporary second, then Raikkonen came to beat da Matta's time by over one tenth. Felipe Massa, who dominated the first two stages, only got 5th behind them. The positions were fixed after the first runs, as in the second runs there were only improvements in time, not in position.

Full results

McLaren

Great laps by Robert and Kimi, but it will be a long race and we expect a hard fight against the Toyotas and Massa for the win.

Some mods
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy