2010 Car Launch thread

Posted by Team CLR 
Re: 2010 Car Launch thread
Date: January 31, 2010 03:31PM
Posted by: DaiMOn
Yeah, They are hiding it as well, but it doesn't have any sense. Ferrari, McLaren or Suber, everybody must reveal it tomorrow. :)
Date: January 31, 2010 03:32PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Of course. Looking at the cars we've seen so far, the rear of the Ferrari looks to be a bit under developed.

Date: January 31, 2010 03:33PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
someone mentioned in november that under the same loophole, there was nothing stopping a team designing a triple diffuser. maybe it's something along those lines and they don't want to give any opportunity for ferrari to complain
Date: January 31, 2010 03:39PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Look at the rims on the Sauber, the wheel nuts look HUGE, probably to help it being more easily to make a fast stop I guess? Anyway, I like the car, I do expect a livery change though when they sign sponsors (if they sign any ;)), and it's a BMW, so it can be a 2nd Brawn story really, you never know.

Date: January 31, 2010 03:40PM
Posted by: DaiMOn
"Of course. Looking at the cars we've seen so far, the rear of the Ferrari looks to be a bit under developed."

It doesn't mean anything. Check the BGP01 and the RB5. The Brawn was way much simplier than the Red Bull but it was much faster in Early-Season. And the cars will change too much until the 1st race to say what is under-developed and what is radical :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2010 03:40PM by DaiMOn.
Date: January 31, 2010 03:45PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Of course, but I was referring to what we have seen already, with every team at the back of the car pretty much going the same way. Yes everything will change by the 1st race, but with what we have heard about Ferrari already in the rumour mill it doesn't fill us with confidence.

Date: January 31, 2010 03:56PM
Posted by: SandroX
Date: January 31, 2010 04:01PM
Posted by: chet
I thought the Mclaren looked good, that Sauber sh1ts all over it!!!!!

Best looking F1 car of at least the decade!!!!!!!! I said ever on facebook, but that was maybe overboard :p but wow!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Posted by: IWE
Looking good..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
The decade has just begun Chet.

Date: January 31, 2010 04:03PM
Posted by: alexf1man
It should look good once it has sponsors - colour scheme ok but the fwing supports look hidious!
Date: January 31, 2010 04:04PM
Posted by: raulongo

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: January 31, 2010 04:09PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Thanks for the pics Raul, it does look very good!

I'm sure Sauber will change their name before the start of the season (Peter definitely wouldn't want to give any free publicity to BMW after their poor handling of the transition), but they are probably waiting to see if they get a title sponsor or not.

I think they have possibly already lost all sponsorship money from last year, because they didn't sign the Concorde Agreement, and then were added back later.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: January 31, 2010 04:10PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
personally the mclaren is the worst so far. then ferrari, then mercedes then sauber. then renault (presumably!)
Date: January 31, 2010 04:12PM

raulgullon.com -
Date: January 31, 2010 04:14PM
Posted by: kimifanaat
The Sauber looks very nice, but I had expected an other color-scheme. For some reason I immediately think of the BMW Sauber (e.g. the front wing), but knowing the sponsors have to be added I think it will be a very pleasant car to watch.

Date: January 31, 2010 04:16PM
Posted by: Team CLR
Raulongo, is there any way I can post links on the origional post of this thread to folders of pictures for each car that has been launched?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2010 04:16PM by Team CLR.
Date: January 31, 2010 04:19PM
Team CLR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Raulongo, is there any way I can post links on the
> origional post of this thread to folders of
> pictures for each car that has been launched?

Don't get the question... sorry ^_^U

raulgullon.com -
Date: January 31, 2010 04:28PM
Posted by: kimifanaat
Something that I find very amusing to watch is that I haven't found 1 picture showing the diffuser of the new cars. I only found 1 picture of the back of a car ( BMW Sauber), but still the diffuser was protected from the media :).

Date: January 31, 2010 04:32PM
Posted by: Team CLR
raulongo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Team CLR Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Raulongo, is there any way I can post links on
> the
> > origional post of this thread to folders of
> > pictures for each car that has been launched?
>
> Don't get the question... sorry ^_^U

On your pixhost account where the pictures for each car are being stored, do you have a separate folder for each car, and If you do, can I post links to each folder on the first post of this thread?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2010 04:33PM by Team CLR.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy