Renault R28

Posted by SchueyFan 
Re: Renault R28
Date: January 24, 2008 07:05AM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
chet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> edit - gav, emo is not real. it does not exist.
> and i am going to sound like a f*cking prick, but
> to anyone over 22 i guess, you hear these things
> secondary. ie. you hear them from some other
> person etc. fact is, whatever emo was, it has been
> dead for years now. it was never anything, just a
> word. people who had no clue used to define others
> and music.
>

Pretentious at best, to be honest, and there's nothing wrong with people over 22, thanks. Such people are still capable of original thought ;-)

>
> little tip, unless you know what your talking
> about, dont say anything ;-).

Good advice, but 'pot', 'kettle'. And I don't have a problem with Dave either, but then I don't set off to irk him all the time. Maybe there's a link there somewhere.

[Website]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2008 07:06AM by Ferrari_Fuhrer.
Date: January 24, 2008 07:06AM
Posted by: chet
I never said I didnt like you.
I dont know you, how can I form a judgement on you?

So you left because you had to do all the work on your own, and yet you moan at how its done now :s

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 24, 2008 12:51PM
Posted by: DaveEllis

So you left because you had to do all the work on your own, and yet you moan at how its done now :s

eah. Not hard to to grasp that concept is it? Work load and equal enforcement of the rules are completely different concepts btw and should not be confused.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 28, 2008 11:37AM
Posted by: brnco
Also for your info Chet, you come from an entirely different part of the country. We live >200miles apart. It's like a different world, with different cultures. Don't assume that the score down there is the same up here, or anywhere else. This is the reason I barely commented on the whole knife-crime thread, as it's not something we have to deal with. Given that your roots seem to originate from India (you certainly appear to have connections there or that area anyway given some of your posts) I thought you of all people would be less presumptuous.

That is true. When you live in Shilbottle or Shilbotel (NO, I'm not going to misspell it , neither accidently neither on purpose) the world just looks so different.
The biggest town you have ever seen is Berwick-upon-Tweed with pop. of apx. 11.000, so the only thing you are left with is slamming the keyboard in attempt to show
how important you actually are. It is almost impossible to see the broader picture when a rooster wakes you up in the morning. -Alan Beith.
So Chet, please, take it easy on him.

IWE Wrote:
> Dave why dont you just leave because nobody likes
> you anyway?

Winner of the "Quote of the year 2008" presented by brnco

in case you wondered: brnco = best rookie of the national crosskart organization, the award I won in 1997 in 250cc class, and again in 1998 in 500cc, in 1999 I ran out of money and decided to finish school and get a proper job :P

so way of the: gui's byron reeks naturally of cunt odor wild guess, or richardd's basically retarded nuinsance complete oaf

What you mean is the new brigade (and no doubt some of the old) don't like him because they don't know how to deal with him.

well we dont like him because he is full of anger that is spilled randomly across the forums and aimed at random members, he posts the same
image over and over again (truck, shipment). He is possesive, he did stick private property - keep away sticker on the public forums claiming
he owns them. Luckily for him, Stephan ignorred it all.

He is neglecting his hygiene, so he's ended up looking like this guy:

best way IMO to get rid of those two is to set a voting thread in OT section whether they should stay or go...
... sounds familiar?

no names or usernames were used in this post. So if any of you feel insulted that is only your problem. A problem that you have crated with your own attitude here, and now it is bouncing back at you.

are you blind? -no, I'm deaf, can't you see? -no, I'm blind.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2008 11:38AM by brnco.
Date: January 28, 2008 12:24PM
The biggest town you have ever seen is Berwick-upon-Tweed with pop. of apx. 11.000, so the only thing you are left with is slamming the keyboard in attempt to show

Or Newcastle, with a population of 259,536. Yes, I have mastered Wikipedia too.

well we dont like him because he is full of anger that is spilled randomly across the forums and aimed at random members, he posts the same
image over and over again (truck, shipment). He is possesive, he did stick private property - keep away sticker on the public forums claiming
he owns them. Luckily for him, Stephan ignorred it all.

And we don't like you because you are one of the worst trolls in forum history. You have not provided a single decent post on this forum, and even when you asked others opinion on whether you should stay or leave, you stayed anyway, thus proving yourself to be a complete attention seeker, which combined with your inability to type, make sense, or provide any meaningful contribution to the forum simply rounded off your troll status.. You think you know more than you do and regularly make a fool of yourself when proved wrong on forum history - such as your uninformed, and quite frankly, hilarious rant on why I will never be a mod. For most people, this is shooting yourself in the foot. However when you do this its closer to taking a hack saw to your leg. Your inability to understand the "Private Property" joke and laughingly calling that "possessive" further proves just how clueless you are, despite your attempts to hide this stupidity behind Wikipedia posts and Mozilla Firefox's Spell Check function. Luckily for me, Stephan would have gotten the joke had he seen it - and he doesn't browse the forum often btw, another bit of information you pretend to know about.

Whilst I am always the first person to admit that I have a somewhat abrasive personality and have no time for people who I see as complete idiots, you have taken this to another levels. You are the kind of person this world is being dumbed down. The kind of person that actually needs warning stickers on hair dryers saying "Do not use in the shower" or on tins of paint saying "Do not eat". I have no time for people like you and do not care if you find this annoying, aggressive or somehow, possessive. It is up to the moderators to decide what is acceptable and what is not, but if you have read the threads you'd see my opinion on there ability and standards anyway.

He is neglecting his hygiene, so he's ended up looking like this guy:

If you judge hygiene on facial hair then you either come from a very strange backwards socity, or you are living in the 1900s. Or living under the rule of Marget Thatcher (I have even supplied the Wikipedia link for you to use to help your next post where you will make exact copy/pastes in order to give the illusion of knowledge). However I thank you for the health concerns you have for me, but I assure you that this has not been an issue at any point in my life, but I appreciate the worry anyway. It makes me fell all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Offended? Far from it. I'm quite touched that you think so much of me and gav that you felt the need to go find the old threads and readdress them after the issue had come to a natural close. I am glad we prey on your mind so much. More warm and fuzzy stuff all round! :)

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2008 12:37PM by DaveEllis.
Date: January 28, 2008 12:43PM
Posted by: Covfan
> IWE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dave why dont you just leave because nobody
> likes
> > you anyway?
>

I LIKE YOU DAVE

DON'T LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Date: January 28, 2008 12:44PM
*HUGS ALL ROUND*

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 28, 2008 12:52PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Lol, this discussion is funny ;)

Date: January 28, 2008 02:45PM
Posted by: gav
brnco Wrote:
> The biggest town you have ever seen is
> Berwick-upon-Tweed with pop. of apx. 11.000, so
> the only thing you are left with is slamming the
> keyboard in attempt to show
> how important you actually are. It is almost
> impossible to see the broader picture when a
> rooster wakes you up in the morning. -Alan Beith.
> So Chet, please, take it easy on him.

Yes. I have been forbidden to travel more than 30 miles per week by my mum, as somewhat ironically, it brings the emo out in me.
Date: January 28, 2008 03:04PM
Posted by: Covfan
Careful Gav, he's quoting Liberal Democrat at you, there's no guessing the lengths he'd go to.
Date: January 28, 2008 04:24PM
Posted by: mika19b
Lol @ this thread!

Well as a very late christmas present, i shall give you all a free chill pill ;)

Apart from brnco, who get's a free kick up the arse so he finally f*ck's off this forum.
Date: January 28, 2008 04:38PM
Posted by: Sapo
Can't wait till there's something Renault-ish to talk about instead of this b*llshit.

Anyway, Fittipaldi said today he thinks Alonso hasn't made a bad move by going to renault, because due to his "exceptional talents" and the lack of driver aids this season it matters less how fast the car really is.

Source: [www.formule1.nl]

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: January 28, 2008 04:53PM
Posted by: marcl
And yet most people say Alonso uses TC more than most, we shall see.
Date: January 28, 2008 05:01PM
Posted by: gav
That doesn't mean that he won't be fast without it though, only that while it's there he finds more benefit in mashing the throttle and letting the electronics clean up the mess. There's little to suggest he's going to struggle without that help, only that he used it more when it was available.

Jenson Button, widely thought of as one of the smoothest on the pedals, didn't suddenly go backwards when TC was introduced, though admittedly we'd only had a season and a bit of him.

What will cause more problems is the lack of help under braking that they had in previous seasons. That's where all the 'moments' have been in testing so far, other than in the wet, and I'm looking forward to that more than TC being removed to be honest.
Date: January 28, 2008 05:23PM
Posted by: chet
tbh we only need to watch Alonsos hungry first lap from 2006 to know without TC he is gonna be fine.

He would never have got so far or been so quick if it wasnt for his steady right foot.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 28, 2008 05:26PM
Posted by: marcl
Or as we all know renualt had the best TC. We shall all see. I am not saying he can not drive with out it you are misunderstanding me.
Date: January 28, 2008 09:19PM
Posted by: mikef1
Did Renault have the best TC? I'm not sure they did actually.

Renault had a specific design and weight distribution that made their car handle a certain way and Fernando adapted to that by his notorious style of piling on the lock and planting the throttle.

However it was obvious that he changed his style at Mclaren as the car and the Bridgestones behaved differently to what he was used to for several seasons with Renault and Michelin.

Also he has set good times recently without TC and hasn't been off the track either showing that he will cope very well without TC imo.
Date: January 28, 2008 09:51PM
Posted by: Red Sam
Can't believe that Alan Beith got a quote, and on the F1 forum too... :/

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: January 28, 2008 10:07PM

Date: January 28, 2008 08:19PM
Posted by: mikef1 (IP Logged)

Did Renault have the best TC? I'm not sure they did actually.

Perhaps not TC, but the LC was top notch.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 28, 2008 10:14PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Yeah it was LC, it was the best until they lost that last year along with everything else :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy