Renault R28

Posted by SchueyFan 
Re: Renault R28
Date: January 22, 2008 02:08PM
Posted by: SexySam182
The Renaults from 02 - 06 were absolutely beautiful, yet I remember everyone panning that livery when they first went to it. I hope they can come up with something better this year.

Date: January 22, 2008 02:49PM
Posted by: flat tyre
Too true, Sam. I really liked their liveries, and guess why? Because sky blue and yellow are my two favourite colours :) and the one-off liveries they did were very good.

It amazes me that the same people designed the ING Renault... my fingers are crossed for a changed livery!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: January 22, 2008 05:40PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Don't know why everyone thinks there will be a livery change, its the same as last year so I would say there will be no change. I think the car is OK, don't like the new nose and front wing, also that black thing on the rear, what is that? Looks like their version of the Ferrari "3rd exhaust" to me, but not sure.
Date: January 22, 2008 07:37PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
@ Chet

Love your sig. Great band. Excellent live.

I used to have a lot of contact (emails, MSN and suchlike) with the keyboard guy's girlfriend, so I have seen them rise, as it were.

:P
Date: January 22, 2008 07:56PM
Posted by: gav
loque Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ Chet
>
> Love your sig. Great band. Excellent live.
>
> I used to have a lot of contact (emails, MSN and
> suchlike) with the keyboard guy's girlfriend, so I
> have seen them rise, as it were.

Wow. You're famous. I'd ask for your autograph, but I'm kinda busy slashing my wrists with the shards of bone I just pulled from my shattered forehead, self-inflicted though bashing it constantly against the keyboard.

If I pull through you owe me a new Logitech DiNovo.
Date: January 22, 2008 09:51PM
Posted by: DaveEllis

Wow. You're famous. I'd ask for your autograph, but I'm kinda busy slashing my wrists with the shards of bone I just pulled from my shattered forehead, self-inflicted though bashing it constantly against the keyboard.

this post is offensive to emos and I am calling for Gav to be banned.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 23, 2008 06:58AM
gav Wrote:
> loque Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @ Chet
> >
> > Love your sig. Great band. Excellent live.
> >
> > I used to have a lot of contact (emails, MSN
> and
> > suchlike) with the keyboard guy's girlfriend, so
> I
> > have seen them rise, as it were.
>
> Wow. You're famous. I'd ask for your autograph,
> but I'm kinda busy slashing my wrists with the
> shards of bone I just pulled from my shattered
> forehead, self-inflicted though bashing it
> constantly against the keyboard.
>
> If I pull through you owe me a new Logitech
> DiNovo.

Shows what you know, really. They aren't an emo band in any way shape or form, I was mearly sharing interest with someone who obviously enjoys their music as I do.

Don't you think that was a bit needlessly aggressive?
Date: January 23, 2008 07:44AM
Posted by: chet
gav Wrote:
> loque Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @ Chet
> >
> > Love your sig. Great band. Excellent live.
> >
> > I used to have a lot of contact (emails, MSN
> and
> > suchlike) with the keyboard guy's girlfriend, so
> I
> > have seen them rise, as it were.
>
> Wow. You're famous. I'd ask for your autograph,
> but I'm kinda busy slashing my wrists with the
> shards of bone I just pulled from my shattered
> forehead, self-inflicted though bashing it
> constantly against the keyboard.
>
> If I pull through you owe me a new Logitech
> DiNovo.

Haha implying what ? Quite a narrow minded view. Just because its not a generic, follow the leader band does not mean it is emo, not that emo is real anyway. Amazingly these can play instruments.

And Dave, you have posted in a few days (as far as i know) then you come back and post what is best described as @#$%&. Almost brnco like.

@loque - they've played in my town a few times over the years. in fact i think they played a week or so ago...

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: January 23, 2008 07:45AM
Posted by: kizz
there not really a band, sound more like a bear and pig trying to have sex in a music shop whilst stepping on cats :) but if it floats your boat then fair does but i'd rather listen to music thanks.

anyway about the renault i wonder if they can solve thier problems with bridgestone tyres
Date: January 23, 2008 07:58AM
The vocals are amazing done by a women, but music is not defined by what people say sounds good or not. Music is what sounds to people. ie, a big lump of a V8 ? and perhaps even better BMW's famous flat 6, arguably the best engine EVER made. It may supprise people to know I quite alot like Mozart ;-)!

But about the renault... theyve spent longer developing it than other teams have their own cars havent they? i suspect they will be in for a few podiums.. wins? hard to say atm.

Date: January 23, 2008 12:02PM
If the emo comments were directed at me, then it was purely a coincidence that I posted about slashing of wrists and so on. I was merely referring to possibly the least interesting post I'd read for a while, and wanting to finish it all because of it. Of course, in retrospect, what I felt was an amusing post, turned into a funny one when you mentioned they were an 'emo band'. Ironic humour somewhere near its best. Unless you're an emo.
Date: January 23, 2008 03:02PM
And Dave, you have posted in a few days (as far as i know) then you come back and post what is best described as @#$%&. Almost brnco like.

Perhaps I've been giving you too much credit recently, because my post clearly flew WAY over your head. Seems some people don't have a sense of humor, and other people are too stupid to have one anyway. *shrug*

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 23, 2008 10:39PM
Ok i dont have a sense of humor because you make another jab about the forums moderating and i dont find it funny. alright then !

seriously though, either stfu or just fo. you were a mod here and for some reason that i dont know you decided not to be one anymore, so don't @#$%& comment on how its done now or be @#$%& sarcastic about it. either accept it or @#$%& off. you may disagree but your post was aimed at the mods because you feel a tad bitter (imo).

and again seriously, dont comment about intelligence because wtf has it to do with anything here and/or in this case, and ill be honest, i am pretty damn @#$%& clever. though your comment may not be directed at me, i thought id let it be known :D. anyway how the f*ck did you post fly over my head? your post was sarcastic and imo a bit bitter.

edit - gav, emo is not real. it does not exist. and i am going to sound like a f*cking prick, but to anyone over 22 i guess, you hear these things secondary. ie. you hear them from some other person etc. fact is, whatever emo was, it has been dead for years now. it was never anything, just a word. people who had no clue used to define others and music.

and iam sure if i was one of those generic f*ckers i would have said, "lol that guys emo!". Thankfully though iam not some f*cking everyday cunt you see in the street !

little tip, unless you know what your talking about, dont say anything ;-).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2008 10:50PM by chet.
Date: January 24, 2008 12:55AM
Had a bad day, or a liquid one?

Also for your info Chet, you come from an entirely different part of the country. We live >200miles apart. It's like a different world, with different cultures. Don't assume that the score down there is the same up here, or anywhere else. This is the reason I barely commented on the whole knife-crime thread, as it's not something we have to deal with. Given that your roots seem to originate from India (you certainly appear to have connections there or that area anyway given some of your posts) I thought you of all people would be less presumptuous.
Date: January 24, 2008 01:59AM
seriously though, either stfu or just fo. you were a mod here and for some reason that i dont know you decided not to be one anymore, so don't @#$%& comment on how its done now or be @#$%& sarcastic about it. either accept it or @#$%& off. you may disagree but your post was aimed at the mods because you feel a tad bitter (imo).

Quite frankly: No. I am not a mod here because I resigned because I was unhappy with how the site was being run and unhappy at being left alone to mod because the admins refused to give us more staff after Motral disappeared after his unfortnate accident and other members went AWOL. It was a time of SERIOUS Trolls, and I had to deal with it all on my own.

The atttiude of "accept it or f**k off" is a poor attitude by weak people. When you are unhappy with how things are run do you sit and take it? No, of course you don't. You don't in any situation. You have elections, you have job feedback etc. So if YOU don't like MY posts then "accept it, or f**k off". Take your own advice, because quite frankly, it bares no relevance to real life that you are likely the only person to take it.

and again seriously, don't comment about intelligence because wtf has it to do with anything here and/or in this case, and ill be honest, i am pretty damn @#$%& clever. though your comment may not be directed at me, i thought id let it be known :D. anyway how the f*ck did you post fly over my head? your post was sarcastic and imo a bit bitter.

Well it flew WAY over your head and you clearly didn't get the joke. If you did get the joke then it's impossible to compare to the posts of Brnco, since this is exactly what my post was mocking, in a combination with the poor attitude of "ban everything that can be offensive to anyone". If you had understood this, then it wouldn't have been possible to make the post you did, unless you were (poorly) trying to be ironic or something.

So take your own advice - don't like what you are seeing, then f**k off.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 24, 2008 04:45AM
What have I started?

I take it back... they're @#$%& really!

:P
Date: January 24, 2008 05:57AM
Posted by: IWE
Dave why dont you just leave because nobody likes you anyway?

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: January 24, 2008 06:19AM
IWE Wrote:
> Dave why dont you just leave because nobody likes
> you anyway?

What you mean is the new brigade (and no doubt some of the old) don't like him because they don't know how to deal with him.
Date: January 24, 2008 06:46AM
Date: January 24, 2008 04:57AM
Posted by: IWE (IP Logged)

Dave why dont you just leave because nobody likes you anyway?

Awwwww, the old populairty argument :( IWE and chet don't like me :( *cuts wrists* Hey isn't that how this discussion started?

Get the sand out your vagina and read up on the history of the forum before making up "facts".

Edited for net spazzing out and post corrupting.

Edit: and again. Sky ISP ftw!

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2008 06:53AM by DaveEllis.
Date: January 24, 2008 06:58AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
chet Wrote:

> and ill be honest, i am pretty damn @#$%& clever.

If your clever, then everyone else must be @#$%& genius's smarter than Einstein

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy