The Belgium Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
he was exactly right in what he said about sato having had several questionable incidents in the past.

Right, so Sato's had some accidents, and Schumacher has a history of delbratly punting drivers off the track to gian advantage, and then blaming it on him

but hey, your a schumacher fan, so schumacher must be right here...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Re: The Belgium Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***
Date: September 13, 2005 02:50PM
Posted by: tripleM
I guess most drivers are genetically engineered to blaim the other guy or look for an excuse.

Date: September 13, 2005 03:48PM
Posted by: Karan19
DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he was exactly right in what he said about sato
> having had several questionable incidents in the
> past.
>
> Right, so Sato's had some accidents, and
> Schumacher has a history of delbratly punting
> drivers off the track to gian advantage, and then
> blaming it on him

what are you still rambling on about? lol i dont even know what point ur trying to make. lets say it again - why should he act like a saint just because of his actions in the past ? besides like several users have pointed out , there have been a lot worse incidents of delibrate animosity between drivers than what Schumacher has done. Besides Schumacher has already accepted the blame for the 97 incident. I dont know why ur so hell bent on condemning him over an issue which has been beaten to death for years. I know u love to argue but surely even you must know when ur arguements start to take on absurd proportions...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2005 04:06PM by Karan19.
Date: September 13, 2005 03:50PM
Posted by: Lemming
um... hang on.... how was schumacher the fastest man before he retired? they were all behind the safety car!! and during the safety car they were all messing about with pitstops, some changing tyres, some changing again. so how is schumy the fastest person at that time when nobody knows how fast the cars were capable of going once the safety car went in?

Date: September 13, 2005 04:05PM
Posted by: Karan19
oops...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2005 04:06PM by Karan19.
Date: September 13, 2005 04:58PM
Posted by: Muks_C
well James Allen said he was the fastest, so he must have been...

@ Dave, Sato has stupidly crashed into more people that Schumacher has deliberately taken out. but hey, you're a Schumacher hater, so you must be right here...:)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 13, 2005 05:51PM
Posted by: chet
as Nick fry sed Shumi has made his fair share of mistakes too....

i think the reason for all this. errmmm anger (if u can call it that) is because its Sato.. if it were any1 else it would have blown over..

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 13, 2005 07:37PM
you're right, if it were anybody else, we could forgive them for a lapse in concentration and making a mistake. but how many times does Sato have to do it before he is reprimanded?

Date: September 13, 2005 08:11PM
Posted by: marcl
sato has not hit other cars in his errors he normally makes them alone. People are making a big deal out of it yet if that had been MS people that support MS would have not said all this stuff about him look what he done to klein in China.

Come one let it go sato made an error he never meant to hit MS it was an accident and he said sorry
Date: September 13, 2005 09:38PM
we are happy to let it go, but others are making a big deal out of MS being angry at Sato. what was he supposed to do? go over and shake Sato's hand and thank him for taking him out?

when MS has done it to others, they have also been to see MS after the race to tell him what they though about it.

Date: September 13, 2005 10:09PM
i have never in my time of watching f1 see any other driver go up to another one apart from ms.

We never saw senna on camera or mansell etc. That i think is the 4th time now ms has been on cam losing it.

Infact what ms done was bloody dangerous he was stopping sato getting out the car in a dangerous position and promoting road rage on tv lolol (joking btw)

There is a time and place for everything and yes sato made a mistake and tbh ms reaction was like f ford drivers.
Date: September 13, 2005 10:13PM
Fisi was ready to smack Irvine at Barcelona '98 and DC grabbed Massa's throat after their incident earlier this year.

and you guys are making out like MS was ready to pick Sato up and kick the sh*t out of him, he only swung his arm like a mother does to her child to give it a clip round the head.

Date: September 13, 2005 10:15PM
Posted by: tripleM
I am sure Sato was sitting in the car with the radio and ear plugs still there,helmet on,engine noise in the background et al thinking WTF?

More comical than malicious IMO.

Date: September 13, 2005 10:24PM
we never saw dc grab massa.

yes i now remember the fissi one i did forget that.

read what i said i said "joke"

All i can say is if i had a crash on the road and clipped the other driver round the head no matter how lite i would get done :).

I agree the crash was satos fault 100%, and yes ms was very upset. right now there are 4 pages all about this.
@marcl - I remeber to have seen some stills of Emerson Fittipaldi running behind Jody Scheckter with a butcher face... and surely he wasn't running after Jody to have an autograph... Read my previous posts and... as I said before.. you'll discover that there is nothing new under the sun.

Ja!
Date: September 13, 2005 10:57PM
i remember seeing replays of piquet kicking someone lol
@marcl - was Eliseo Salazar, team mate of Manfred Winkelhock at ATS in 1982... very funny show...

Ja!
how come this thread is still a stick?

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: September 17, 2005 02:07AM
Posted by: chet
i thought it was a thread ;)

haha! yea thats not funny :P

maybey some1 jizzed and it got really sticky! ;)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well James Allen said he was the fastest, so he
> must have been...
>
> @ Dave, Sato has stupidly crashed into more people
> that Schumacher has deliberately taken out. but
> hey, you're a Schumacher hater, so you must be
> right here...
>

firstly the count would be against Schumacher surely!!!

Schumacher must be the most unsportsmanlike driver ever in F1 since i've been watching (1981) anyway. He manipulates races, thinks he can simply drive people off the road, won his first championship in a cheater of a car, the team were caught cheating on numerous occasions, everywhere schumacher goes cheating or manipulation of the rules follow him. I reckon he is the most hated man ever in Formula 1 history. He is the ultimate flawed champion if ever there was one. He makes prost and senna look like alter boys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2005 05:11AM by pacerboy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy