> > Lemming.
>
>
> your wrong
> hakkinen passed schuie in 2000. and won the race
> but lost the title.
>
>

AHHHHH!!!! that's why i was confused! i was thinking about the burti crash. i should read things better! sorry

Re: The Belgium Grand Prix Thread *** EXPECT SPOILERS!!!***
Date: September 11, 2005 09:04PM
Posted by: LS.
Before Schumacher starts shooting his mouth off about Sato, he ought to look back a few years to 1992 at Magny Cours.

When a certain M Schumacher recklessly ran into the back of Senna on the opening lap taking out Senna, Schumacher rejoined after a new nose cone then had another accident on the 17th lap by colliding with Modena's Jordan.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
LS man get over it.
Schumacher hasnt killed your family. if you dislike him so be it, just dont go into overdrive about ;)

and i bet Senna was pissed off on that occasion too ;)
Date: September 11, 2005 09:22PM
Posted by: LS.
Not yet he has'nt but theres always time ;)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
indeed there is :P
the schumi private army are matching to your door as well speak ;)
Date: September 11, 2005 10:19PM
Posted by: marcl
senna spoke to him when the race was stopped in 1992 and at the restart he done it again lol
F1 needs more action like MS and Sato. To politicaly correct. JPM should have

decked Jungle Boy too. Boost the ratings a bit.

Date: September 11, 2005 10:41PM
Posted by: Lemming
then the sport would be like big brother!

we might as well vote for the winner if it's all about boosting ratings...

In F1 Racing this month they talked about Kimi Raikkonen driving dirt onto the track in germany. Apparently when they questioned him about it he smiled sheepishly and walked off.

They also had coulthard accepting some blame for the 98 accident as someone already said.

But what is it with montoya? Hes always the one getting into these situations. Perhaps he should relax a bit more in the closing stages :)
Michael said that Sato needs therapy:

From BBC:

Schumacher fury after Sato clash

Ferrari driver Michael Schumacher told BAR driver Takuma Sato he needed "therapy" after the pair clashed at the Belgian Grand Prix.

Sato, who was demoted 10 places on the grid for the Brazil Grand Prix after a post-race investigation, clipped the German's car, forcing both off track.

"I don't know what sort of therapy might help him," said Schumacher.

"I'm not very happy. It's not the first time he's been involved in an incident like this, so it's not good."

Taku couldn't hear what Michael was shouting at him which is probably a good thing

Sato said Schumacher's early use of the brakes approaching a corner was at least partly to blame.

"It was very fast into turn one. Michael and I were overtaking a Jordan on the right and because of that we were very close to the pit wall and I was getting boxed in," he said.

"Into turn one Michael braked very early. Unfortunately I locked up the brakes and hit him."

BAR chief Nick Fry was also quick to jump to the defence of the Japanese driver, who was dressed down by Schumacher after the incident.

"Clearly Takuma made a mistake but these things do happen, you saw today many of the top drivers making mistakes and Michael has made his fair share so I don't think it's very fair to say that kind of thing about Taku," he said.

"Taku couldn't hear what Michael was shouting at him which is probably a good thing."

Date: September 12, 2005 12:38AM
Posted by: Covfan
Wow, I think the F1 lunatic should get some reward for making the most hypocritical dripped post ever in the history of any forum.
Man..now after 12 hours from the race i realy feel depresed,we lost four one-tows in raw tow by a stupid mistake that could have been avoid,we hadn't had any one-two since Austira 2000 ,Kimi screwd Monty, and the pit strategy was not fake, very smart from Mclaren to tell Kimi to hold the drivers when Monty pitted,but for what,we are just meant not to have one-two,foruth win for the Mclaren in a raw,and the fourth time i set very pissed off after the race,why those thing only happens to Mclaren

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba
Date: September 12, 2005 02:05AM
Posted by: calimbo
Sil3nt-War Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> But what is it with montoya? Hes always the one
> getting into these situations. Perhaps he should
> relax a bit more in the closing stages

But what is it with Raikkonen? Hes always the one who have reliability issues. Perhaps he should relax a bit more in the closing stages

Maybe mclaren should give up and go home ;)
for those who says that Alonso is not lucky
Hiedfild getting ill,Pizzonia to replace ,so he can place Montoya out of the race,its like watching Final destintion.
and Alonso is not making mistakes and not having problem because he is not pushing,he had been confortable with his lead since the beginig,he was never fighting for the lead,he was allways fighting for domination.

gooooz fra ba
Date: September 12, 2005 02:36AM
Posted by: Muks_C
just watched the highlights show, and it has come out that Pizza was lapped behind JPM, but was going around 4 seconds faster than JPM, so decided to unlap himself, but JPM didn't know he was there, so continued to take his normal line through fagnes chicane as Pizza tried to unlap himself.

@ LS, yeah, something MS did 13 years ago means he can't say anything about something that happened today.

@ Gary and Rapid, what about Kimi pushing marshalls? he is wearing a protective helmet and shoving helpless marshalls out of the way when he retires. what does that say about him? that he's as bad as a football hooligan?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2005 02:37AM by Muks_C.
there is only one to blame for mclaren not winning the championship for drivers this years and that is MERCEDES, for the team championship its not decided yet that one but if renault takes both titles we know who to blame!
Not a bad race to watch early on. But again a rather depressing result.(Unless you like Alonso!)

I think Monty is finding trouble late in the races because he is making a conscious effort to drive within himself for the team. He's a 'reflex' driver I think, so when your not playing your natural game weird things can happen.

Of course Schumacher should be angry, and I'm glad he gave Taku a little bash on the head. Schu is having a terrible year and I would be very worried if he(or any other racer) wasn't pissed off about that incident. Senna was ready to punch people out on a lot of occasions, and Montoya really should put a brick through Pizzonias car!

Are we not men!??

Date: September 12, 2005 07:49AM
Posted by: b-tone
Not a bad race to watch early on. But again a rather depressing result.(Unless you like Alonso!)

kimi won it tho - great race for him 8sod the championsihp)

i loved the way sato kept trying to drive thru schumacher - it looked just like gp4. you could almost hear saot muttering 'damn i forgot to turn on indestructability again...'

____
Tony

Date: September 12, 2005 11:20AM
Posted by: Lemming
Yeah I can't believe I feel depressed about my favourite team & driver winning! Probably it's because he's clearly the best driver out there at the moment and he's not going to win the championship through no fault of his own.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy