GUIDE: How to run Grand Prix 3 on Windows 10

Posted by PTRACER 
Re: GUIDE: How to run Grand Prix 3 on Windows 10
Date: July 13, 2017 01:36PM
Posted by: pirx
Default RCR-distance is 3840 :)
&
"Where is the template of carshape for car outside RCR distance ?" is a very interesting question, something I always wanted to know. I never saw this changed by someone.
Date: August 17, 2017 07:11AM
Posted by: Wasma
thanks for this guide i had to use a slightly older version than the current newest dgVoodoo for it to work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2017 04:58AM by Wasma.
Date: October 23, 2017 05:12PM
Posted by: Constanstijn
Hey everyone,

I tried to get GP3 working on my pc, but the ten steps don't seem to work for me. Nothing happens when I click the gp3.exe file. I've got Norton Security installed on my pc and I think that's part of my problems. There were some files, which Norton did not trust, so I went to File Insight and set them to trustworthy, but no effect. Maybe some of you know the answer?

EDIT:

IT WORKS!!!! Thank you for the guide! Oh man, I played this game when I was five years old with a keyboard... the nostalgia!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2017 01:46PM by Constanstijn.
Date: July 10, 2018 04:44PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
I have a problem with gp3 on windows 10. When I click on the executable(directly or via gpxpatch) it gives an error saying can't get 16 bit Colour Screen. Any suggestions?

KIMI RULES!

my youtube channel:[www.youtube.com]
Date: July 10, 2018 08:45PM
Posted by: pippozzo
mind if you set compatibility mode for executable , putting execute in 256 colours mode. uncheck that, if so.
Otherwise,
Set by videocard drivers , application setting for gp3 executables , putting on Application driven options. Not overwrite applications settings by videocard.
Anyway.
Are you run by DGVooDOO mode ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy