GPGSL-3 Season 7 - Official topic

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Re: GPGSL-3 Season 7 - finishing carset!!
Date: November 03, 2012 06:42PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Thanks, Ruben!!

For all people: I taked photos. Don't worry about this!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: November 04, 2012 04:32PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
nice website for the league. :)

Kimi forever!
Date: November 10, 2012 06:30PM
Now, finishing JAMs (team boxes, pitboxes, walls...)

Date: November 18, 2012 04:06AM
Pray for me, please... =D

I'll use my sister's PC to make performance races!!!

Date: November 18, 2012 07:29AM
Posted by: pirx
Date: November 18, 2012 01:18PM
Posted by: drafi5
Team CTR Audi needs a new team manager, who wants to take over or maybe wants to buy the team ???
One thing: confirmed drivers MUST take over, for personal reasons I want to leave.

Regards Helmut.

Date: November 18, 2012 01:36PM
Posted by: pirx
Right now I´m proudly driving for TeamTurner and want to continue my job until it´s done and we got the championship this season ;) . But if it´s possible AND nobody else will buy CTR Audi I´ll sell my grandma to get it..
Date: November 18, 2012 03:13PM
Posted by: Wurz
drafi5 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Team CTR Audi needs a new team manager, who wants
> to take over or maybe wants to buy the team ???
> One thing: confirmed drivers MUST take over, for
> personal reasons I want to leave.
>
> Regards Helmut.

I'm interested. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
LADIES AND GENTLEMANS... FINALLY, FIRST PERFORMANCE RACE!!!

Look on website race video and standings. And tell me about results graphics. I need to make this using Excel. I want to put original picture, like "Past seasons" graphic, but on Excel it's impossible. And I didn't have time to leave two days to make it on Photoshop! =/

Well... enjoy them!! [rodrigovilelasilva.wix.com]

Date: November 19, 2012 03:53AM
Well... at tle end of championship I won't change nothing, but I can analyse and "inscribe" for next season - or at least before 1st race. Until them, CTR name will be maintained!! If somebody "buy" team and wants to change name, no problem!!!

BUT DRIVERS NEEDS TO BE THE SAME: KOSEWSKI AND SILVA!!!

About race:

"Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá! Bate macumba ê ê, bate macumba obá!..."

6th in the sprint race and 12th in the full race. That's a decent result for my debut race. There's still a long way to go so hopefully better results will come over time.

What a way to start! 1-2 in full, and podium for Marcus in sprint! Surely the boss is gonna be happy that his party budget was well spent ;-)

@Rod, tables are nice, but a suggestion if you can: put them under the video window, so we can watch the races without watching full results until the end. That way we can enjoy the race even more :-) but the graphics are very nice, and we all understand the problems you had ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I am really sorry about Helmut leaving the team, but that's the way it is... Best of luck for your life, mate! ;)

For the races itself i feel a bit disappointed. Hope for much better next time, since i would like to give some good memories to Helmut.

-----------------------------------------------------

Some news:

CTR will be replaced by Martini Paddock Racing on championship. CTR will run Performance Races and take replaced by british team. So, automatically, Dan Paddock leaves One Racing.

Dan Paddock and Przemyslaw Kosewski will run on MPR. So, Paulo Silva will join One Racing during 2013 season.

Very good start into the new season :) Too bad that Ivo had to retire, otherwise it would have been a great result for the team.

Also sad to see you leave, Helmut. All the best for your future :)

@Rod: graphics look good, but as Carlos said it would be better to place them under the video if possible

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Well, 10th in the sprint race and 8th in the full race. Very good in my debut. I was in the top 10 in both races, for now that's my goal, to stay within the top 10.

great result for VTR at the debut! worth the expense the new spa (H)

-------------------------------
@Helmut : Sad to see you go my friend, I will surely miss you... I wish you all the best in what ever you do in the future and thx for your legacy.

Didn't miss the start of performance races, so did Carlos... thx for the new car, liverie and engine Rob... the package is working great.
Thx to the whole VTR team for their fantastic work.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Brett Sinclair schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Helmut : Sad to see you go my friend, I will
> surely miss you... I wish you all the best in what
> ever you do in the future and thx for your
> legacy.
>

That´s the very truth! I´m quite new here, but I was using many, many stuff you made for many years!
Thank you so much for everything!!!
+
Good Luck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy