1988 Mod for F1 Challenge

Posted by Guimengo 
Re: 1988 Mod for F1 Challenge
Date: August 19, 2005 07:42AM
Posted by: Ervin
Thanks again! I know it sounds stupid, but I'm not able yet to use MSN well. If I ask you, could you tell me some basic things about MSN? A couple of days ago used this program for the first time, and I would like to learn a few things about it, because it's very usefull.
Bye!
Date: August 19, 2005 09:07AM
Posted by: quickslick
it's not very difficult with msn. Download msn 7.0, install it, register at netpassport or choose a free hotmail adress. After this, add my adress to your contactlist and that's all for the first time
Date: August 19, 2005 07:11PM
I did whwt you told me, but every option and text is written in German and I can't change it to English. Is there something I can do? And by the way, what's your adress?
Date: August 19, 2005 07:18PM
Posted by: quickslick
my adress is cox44@arcor.de but add me and then we'll see :-)

Date: August 19, 2005 07:27PM
So you are the one who sent me a mail with the name cox44. And there is your adress too. Sorry, the only thing I understood from that message was the logo of MSN.
I didn't know it was you, because I never studied German at school or high school.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy