Ask Vader......

Posted by Vader 
Re: Ask Vader......
Date: June 22, 2016 03:10PM
Posted by: Excalibur
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: July 05, 2016 12:24PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Do you think Rosberg ran into Hamilton or Hamilton turned into Rosberg during the Austrian GP?

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]
Date: July 05, 2016 12:33PM
Posted by: Atticus.

The Lopper: And when the f**k is Godot going to get here?

Vader: He was here just a few hours ago. It's a shame you were not here but there at that time.

EricMoinet: Has Vader gone AWOL ? ;)

Absent ... gone ... long time - your mortal habit of clinging to "time" and "space" (or is it pure stubborness?) mildly bemuses me.

Don't these two replies contradict each other? The first one is from page 2 of this topic but it would be pure stubborness to cling onto "time" and "space".

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]
Date: July 08, 2016 12:43AM
Posted by: Vader
Atticus.
Don't these two replies contradict each other? The first one is from page 2 of this topic but it would be pure stubborness to cling onto "time" and "space".

No. The first statement is about a mortal being (though fictional) so the concept of time and space does apply. The second post (second in your comprehension of time) is about me and I am outside of time and space. I'm afraid human languages all fail to express matters of eternity correctly.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 17, 2018 11:17PM
Excalibur
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood it would chuck exactly the amount of wood it could chuck.

Atticus.
Do you think Rosberg ran into Hamilton or Hamilton turned into Rosberg during the Austrian GP?

Did the astoroid that destroyed dinosaur life hit the earth or did this feeble planet just get into the way of that stellar object? It's all a matter of perspective.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 22, 2020 05:19AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
Are you still kicking on?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: September 02, 2020 10:31PM
SpaceAce
Are you still kicking on?

Always.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 26, 2024 07:18AM
Posted by: beiroot77
sparks intrigue, inviting curiosity about seeking advice or insights from the iconic Darth Vader. A playful and mysterious prompt that opens the door to imaginative and entertaining possibilities in the realm of science fiction.
Date: February 03, 2024 04:51PM
Posted by: Castello
Who do I have to call here to see why the avatar upload isnt working?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy