Posted by **Taylor** 
Date: April 03, 2007 04:14PM
Posted by: **Taylor**
Can someone show me what I need to do to get an Avatar please??

I'm rubbish at stuff like this - I have tried though....!

Thanks in advance.....

Re: Avatars....
Date: April 03, 2007 04:17PM
Posted by: Peat
Date: April 03, 2007 04:57PM
Thanks Peat - Sorry though - I've done what it says in that Thread, but in 'Avatar Options' I don't have any option to include one - It also says 'The following is the current list of Avatars you are able to use' (or something to that effect), but there is nothing displayed...???

There must be something i'm missing...?? (Not a brain/basic intelligence before anyone gets in thanks..!! :))

Date: April 03, 2007 05:00PM
Posted by: Peat
Im guessing (as i dont have an avatar) that you click on 'Edit my files'in the control centre and add it there. Then it will appear on the list.

Date: April 03, 2007 05:03PM
But is there somewhere I can go to pick an avatar...??

I'm really no good at this stuff am I ...?!?!

Date: April 03, 2007 05:11PM
Posted by: gav
You get it off your PC.
Date: April 03, 2007 05:35PM
Ok so I think i've worked it out - Unfortunately the only pic (using the file formats that are allowed) I could find on my PC (It's a work computer)is something hardly visible when re-sized for an avatar **Edit - Found a different one now - But still not content..!** - Are there any sites that you can get them from....??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2007 06:00PM by **Taylor**.
Date: April 03, 2007 06:36PM
Posted by: Muks_C
you can make one yourself, just get any pic you want and re-size it. avatar pics aren't produced in an avatar factory, you don't get them from any particular source.

my pic is just a random pic of batman cropped and resized to fit the required dimensions, as i guess most peoples avatars are.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2007 07:43PM by Muks_C.
Date: April 03, 2007 07:04PM
Ahhh - I see - Right thanks for the tips -- I'll work on it...

I had visions of a wonderful Charlie & The Chocolate Factory style Avatar Factory...! Nevermind...! ;)

Thanks everyone....!!

Date: April 03, 2007 10:53PM
Posted by: mortal
If your Avatar exceeds the requested dimensions or is of a content not suitable for the forum display the moderators can remove it, so if your avatar disappears it is for one of those reasons.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 03, 2007 11:19PM
Posted by: danm
exshellent!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: December 08, 2023 03:54PM
Posted by: Castello
Avatar upload is not working right now?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy