GPG T-Shirts Online!! 12/10/07

Posted by mortal 
That is nothing short of stunning! Good job Erix! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Yeah looking funky. Any idea what kind of t-shirts these will be on?
One of my last posts befors i shoot off to Le Mans for the week - sales will reopen when i get back and sober up :-p

As for the t-shirts, the white t-shirts will be printed using a process called sublimation, same process as the mugs and ensures that the colour is kept during transfer and never fades. As the ink is in the t-shirt, there will be no cracking of the picture either...

More info when i get back!!

Please click my sig!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE MUGS AND DISHWASHERS!

They're not dishwasher safe, no matter WHAT the manufacturer told GLD. Heed the warning on the sticker! Cleaned it once in the dishwasher, 3 little scratches, and the subliminated design is ripe for peeling. So I now gotta be VERY careful with it (I have a younger figety brother and a mad dog! ;)).

Just thought I'd let ya know. ;-)

Are the t-shirts ready yet GLD? :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

I guess GLD will need to carve the GPG details onto the mug himself ;)

Also, I might buy the shirt!
See the sticker serves a very important purpose!!!

I'm on/off line more often thatn not - it's like being back in 1996 :-(

Never mind - will be more info as soon as tinternet is up adn running in my new house....

Please click my sig!
might buy one my self.... if i can convince my dad though, as he recently bought me a £20 Cap ;)
Two of the t-shirt designs are complete, there is still work to be done for the third.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I seriously may get one :D
There's a great chance of some favorable cash flow here!
Here is one more design from _Erix_ another to follow.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Now THAT is funky cool. Any ideas on prices?

And am I still the only one with a screwed up GPG merchandise page? Its wrong in Opera, Firefox and IE7. I can take some screenshots and post them later if need be.
Re: New Design Update!! T-Shirt Design!! 19/7/07
Date: July 19, 2007 07:18PM
Posted by: Muks_C
isn't that the same car as the one on the previous page?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 22, 2007 07:32AM
Posted by: mortal
Yes it is the same car, I did ask everyone to submit designs, but as _Erix_ was the only one to respond.......but if anyone is interested enough to knock something up go ahead, the more the merrier :-)
The final design is the same car with gpg usernames filling the background, I think I gave _Erix_ about 300 names, all of the birthday db and more I took from recent posts in all forums. When it's done it will be posted here ;-)

Date: July 22, 2007 06:07PM
Posted by: Monza972
cool nice stuff mate!
Date: July 23, 2007 06:17AM
Posted by: Guimengo
How about GPG members' pictures?

just kidding, don't want that :p
I saved myself ten pounds today by getting one of my existing mugs with a cool picture of the London skyline on it and writing "iCeMaN pAuL" around the bottom. :P A bargain at £0.00p.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Pics! ;)

Date: July 27, 2007 09:07AM
Posted by: mortal
Turncoat!! You're supposed to be helping pay for the new server!! :-/

Date: July 27, 2007 02:15PM
Posted by: Muks_C
i've seen plain white mugs selling for 25p at my local supermarket. is there room for competition in the GPG Mugs market?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 27, 2007 02:16PM
Posted by: MarcLister
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i've seen plain white mugs selling for 25p at my
> local supermarket. is there room for competition
> in the GPG Mugs market?

I'm sure Stephan can think about it over a cuppa. ;) Probably a GPG one at that. ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy