GPG T-Shirts Online!! 12/10/07

Posted by mortal 
well, keep it that way.. :P

Re: GPG.org bandwidth!! Announcement!! UPDATE 9/4/07
Date: April 14, 2007 02:53PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
This page has hijacked my homepage and refuses to budge...

its as if it wants me to donate.
Latest news

Mugs and t-shirts are on the way, they are coming to us via Lloyd aka GLD, his parents run a promotional goods company in the UK. A good percentage of each sale will go to Stephan to help support the site.
The mugs design is already complete, using the grandprixgames.org site banner, courtesy of Laurent aka Lo2k. Some mugs have already been manufactured, and mine is already winging its way 'down-under,' having purchased one direct from the suppliers last week.
The t-shirt design is currently being worked on by some of our modders, I expect in a week or so we will have something good to put up for all to see before the final design goes to print.
A web page dedicated to sales will be online soon, Paypal driven and held on the suppliers website, more on that when it goes live.
That's it for now, cheers mortal :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2007 10:49PM by mortal.
Wow, great idea! :D
Ooh cool. Might get myself a mug.

Photos by GLD

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
they look good

It'll look a lot better when it's on my puter desk :-) You do realise that it's now obligatory to have one with a teabag hangin' out of it whilst browsing the forums :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2007 02:01PM by mortal.
awesome, i want a Mig too! ;)

could they be personalised with our username also printed onto it?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2007 02:59PM by Muks_C.
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> awesome, i want a Mig too! ;)

Mortal?

> could they be personalised with out username also
> printed onto it?

Nah that would be rather uncool I reckon. Plus it'd be a bit difficult and costly to do that.
mortal Wrote:
> Latest news
>
> Migs and t-shirts are on the way, they are coming
> to us via Lloyd aka GLD,

aye, Mortal.

MarcLister schreef:
> Muks_C Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > could they be personalised with out username
> also
> > printed onto it?
>
> Nah that would be rather uncool I reckon. Plus
> it'd be a bit difficult and costly to do that.

I don't think it will get any more expensive if you print them without our names ;)
typo, changed it to "our".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2007 03:05PM by Muks_C.
Lol. Typhos are us.
The sales site is now open at [www.coloursofpowerracing.com]

ooh cool the keyrings look rather cool too, id suspect theyed be cheaper to produce and sell as well, not to mention post.

Worth finding out about those as well, I mean everyone has keys and could part a few pounds for a keyring!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Keyrings?! Where? iCan't see any keyrings.
mortal Wrote:
> It'll look a lot better when it's on my puter desk
> :-) You do realise that it's now obligatory to
> have one with a teabag hangin' out of it whilst
> browsing the forums :)

Seriously, the day I have a tea bag hanging out of my coffee mug will also probably be the day when I start wearing my underwear inside out over my clothes. You may shoot me then.

Will order mug asap.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
I'm not sure if this is going cross forum or not, but i left a space in the paypal receipt form for you to add any extra details etc - unfortunately the image is a full mug wrap so no room for user names....however i could get graphical and try and put them under the ferrari...

This would not impact the cost - just means i have to get off my lazy arse and you guys have to make sure you specify in the paypal payment options you want your name....

It's going to turn into extra work i know, but if it means more people buy and support the site then so be it....

As far as keyrings go, i believe that Dan has found his way to our homesite and gone snooping at the products :-p

Anyway, i'm in the process of giving it a major overhaul at the moment, and all the things are subject to change - most of the prices will stay the same however...

I hope a good deal of users take this opportunity to give something/get something - it may be the way forward!!

Please click my sig!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2007 10:07AM by GLD.
My mug arrived in the post today, and I must say it looks great, must take a pic later and post it :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy