GPG T-Shirts Online!! 12/10/07

Posted by mortal 
Come on now y'all !!!

Don't be shy!!!

Please click my sig!
Those mugs look brilliant! I'm gonna buy one. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Go for it :-p And don't forget you can get your username on it - just leave a note!!

Please click my sig!
I wasn't fully aware of that before I placed the order! Sorry..... can I add that please?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

Was just about to ask if you wanted me too :-p No problem mate thanks a lot
How long will these be available?

Because I really would like one, but I have £3 to my name atm.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
As long as needs be mate - until every single member on here has got one, and every single members cat, and wife/girlfriend - mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please click my sig!
Lol.
ok thats good then, the mugs really looked to have turned out great :D

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Ye they have :-D quite good really - am still waiting for a piccie of Mortals, hint hint :-p

Please click my sig!
GLD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ye they have :-D quite good really - am still
> waiting for a piccie of Mortals, hint hint :-p

Hear hear! I no buy until I see some nice big pics from Mortal. ;-)
Forgot to mention, for all those who have bought anything today or intend to over the weekend, orders will be shipped Monday...just to clear that up :-)

Please click my sig!
Just bought myself a mug :)

Yep got it - would you like your username on it?

Please click my sig!
If there's the option then you've gotta say yes :D

Just wondering, would it be ok if everyone let me know once their stuff comes> That way i can make sure that everything is ok and the mug arrived in one piece?

Cheers

Please click my sig!
Any chance you can let me know when it's delivered?

The previous one should have said "when it's sent".

Anyway, it's arrived, it's got my username on it, and I'm very very happy! GLD you hit the sweet spot with these mugs. Thank you! :)

No worries, glad you like it :D

Don't be shy with piccies!!

Please click my sig!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2007 05:32PM by GLD.
yup i'm waiting for pics of the username bit before placing my order. if it looks rubbish, i'll get one without.

it's a handy thing in case we all meet up one day and decide to all drink from our mugs.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
It doesn't look rubbish, it's placed on the tarmac underneath the car, centrally on the mug. I'd post pics, but I don't have a camera unfortunately. :(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy