GPG T-Shirts Online!! 12/10/07

Posted by mortal 
Right all seems to be working fine this morning, let me know if there are any more probs

Muks - just re-read your post...you can have your name in whatever font you want, i thought you were talking about the gpg bit...

Just let me know what you fancy if you decide to buy one and we're away

Please click my sig!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2007 08:01AM by mortal.
You got my order?
Yes mate was posted today, cheers!

Please click my sig!
Haha excellent. How long for delivery you think? And did you send it to my Salford address?
haha these mugs look cool! im gonna order one when im back at home, as ill be leaving uni shortly and can't be arsed to have it sent here. rather wait til im home!

as for the name personalisation, thats rather cool! :D

in my opinion, i think where muks circled wud be the best place to put the name, and probably also use the same font as the grand prix games text, with the shadow drop.

They look brilliant though, good job :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Probably a day - i think that has been the norm...

Yep just checked and it has gone to Salford

Please click my sig!
Thanks. I'll let you know when I get it.
Hey hey. Got the mug this morning. Well packaged and it looks cool. (Y)
Cool cheers!

Please click my sig!
Please don't tell me that bandwidth issues were the result of the site going down.... I was unable to connect to it for about 24 hours. Anybody else have the same issue?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Yes I couldnt connect either :).

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
it worked again from about 2pm UK time for me today.

time to donate...

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Buy more mugs, people! Bandwith needed ;)
Come on then Gui practice what you preach :-p

Just kidding i know things are abit tight - here's an idea - tell your friends make them buy you one as a present....

Please click my sig!
My friends will laugh at me ;)
What's new? ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Gui has friends? :0

and followers!

MARVELLOUS
Design by Erix, check the promo site for availability. Probably late next week. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Wow, I have to say it looks mighty nice!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy