GPG T-Shirts Online!! 12/10/07

Posted by mortal 
you mean in this space?

and you don't have a camera? see this.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Yeah, but a little higher, sort-of on the grass, and centralised, so for my nickname (Turkey-Machine), it almost goes round the whole face of the mug. It looks good IMO.

And those cameras are WAY outta my budget Muks. My birthday's coming up soon anyway, so I'll ask for one then and see what happens.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

maybe you should stop wasting so much on beer :P
And spoil my fun? Yeah right! ;)

(For those who think I'm being hypocrytical, I'm not drinking at all this week, to detox my system before exams.)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Yay my mug arrived today ;)

By far the best bit is the amount of bubble wrap it came with :D

Haha glad you appreciate it...

Post some pics if you get chance - Just so Muks has to buy one due to its coolness with the username!

Please click my sig!
Turkey Machine was talking to me on MSN yesterday and he sound so pleased and delighted when he was drinking from his mug, it's madness not to buy one!

(I have 7 dollars on my bank account, can't buy it yet ;))
Come on Gui, get involved!!

Please click my sig!
GLD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Post some pics if you get chance - Just so Muks
> has to buy one due to its coolness with the
> username!

As requested :) I must admit the colours on these mugs are very bright. Hope they don't fade too quickly in the dishwasher.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2007 08:55PM by Glyn.
ooh, looks better than I thought.

are we allowed to choose the colours and/or font of the name?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Is the site broken? The main text is stuck hovering over the buttons and the links on the buttons don't work.
Argh shouldnt be!!! What browser are you using??

There should be a sticker under the mug saying not to dishwasherise it....they are supposed to be dishwasher safe, but i wouldn't recommend taking the risk....

Please click my sig!
Its dodgy in both Firefox 2.0.0.3 and IE7.
Muks - the font and colours are set into the design, basically the gpg banner...if you want your username in a different colour however i can sort that....

**EDIT**

Just checked the site and all seems to be working fine?? Anyone else having a problem?

Please click my sig!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2007 10:00PM by GLD.
Could be my Uni network. I've just tried Opera and its the same.

Anyway how do I specify my username? Put it in the Paypal message to seller box?
Yes please

Please click my sig!
Also does Paypal give you my address to send to? Or can I ask you to send it to my uni place?
You can choose the address in PayPal that you want items sent to

Excellent. Cheers Glyn, ordering now.
Received thanks a lot - it's going to the address specified on the paypal account...

Please click my sig!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy