Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> paedo ape

you certainly are.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Re: General Movies/Films/DVDs thread
Date: November 26, 2009 07:56PM
Posted by: Muks_C
13 disc 5 Superman movies collection, meant to be around £70, only £16.96 on Play.com: Click

Date: November 29, 2009 07:13PM
bought the above Superman set, it's very nice:

Superman 1 has 4 discs, including 2 versions of the movie, Superman 2 has 3 discs, again 2 versions of the movie, 3 and 4 have a disc each, Returns has 2 discs, and then there are 2 extra discs with documentaries about the history of superman and stuff like that. the newspaper/booklet lists the contents of all the discs. a bargain at this low price.

Date: December 12, 2009 12:30AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I saw The Wrestler on tv twice this past week and a half. Man, that is such a good movie!

Near the very end when Sweet Child O' Mine starts to play caught me soooo off guard but it was so freaking brilliant! WATCH IT! Mickey Rourke was incredible.
Date: December 12, 2009 03:46PM
saw it a couple of weeks ago, didn't think much of it to be honest. Rourke was good, but he's an actor so it's his job, he didn't do anything amazing.

and don't watch Death Proof, the last Tarantino movie, it's utter boring pointless shite. if a new or anonymous director had made it, it would have been slated, but as it was QT, it was praised and is seen as a cult movie. it's crap and i wasted nearly 2 hours on it.

Date: December 12, 2009 08:10PM
Posted by: Guimengo
When I can I avoid his movies
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy