is this is ur way of thinking?.......i hope not!

Posted by assadof1 
Re: is this is ur way of thinking?.......i hope not!
Date: February 04, 2006 06:11PM
Posted by: Vader

i don't care if all european and american turn to gay this is something u created and i
don't want it here in my country i respect u culture but i have mine i don't want what they
call it "the american dream" u can do what ever u want there but don't offense my culture

So stay in your country and don't read Danish newspapers. Period.

I think the problem lies somewhere else. I know a lot of Muslims. I think I even have more contact to them as to other people. My students, their parents, a colleague, my grocer, the butcher where I buy my lamb chops, personal friends, etc. A lot of my Muslim students have problems accepting the rules of our school. When you talk them they say they detest our rules because they are weak and we show too much softness trying to enforce them. When someone breaks the rules we talk to them. If they break the rules again we talk them again, and so on and so on. It takes a lot of time until some kind of punishment is due and even then it's never physical punishment of course. They know damn well they can take a mile when offered an inch and they also know that if all fails they can play the

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 04, 2006 06:13PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ Assad, you are telling everyone to open their minds and learn about Islam and the Quran, yet you are so close-minded yourself that you hate homosexuals, and dismiss others people's activities as "having no life" (drinking, having relationships, partying etc.).

why do you care what other people do? as long as other people's activities or lifestyles don't harm you or your family, what have you got against them/us?

let others live in peace without condemning them for being different to yourself.

can I ask you how old you are? Vader is a teacher who has considerably more knowledge than me, and probably you, he knows what he is talking about.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2006 06:15PM by Muks_C.
Date: February 04, 2006 07:45PM
Is this your way of thinking, assad?

Now the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Syria are burning. German institutions have been ravaged. How can anyone say this is an appropriate reaction?

I am the last one to disrespect other people's believes and I can understand it if people feel unhappy when being hurt in their religious feelings. The problem I have with it is the way people react. Killing people or burning down their houses is not the way to handle this and please don't come and say that this is not the majority of Muslims. It wasn't the majority of Europeans either who made these caricatures and still Muslims keep hurting them.

I think it's quite interesting how assad suddenly changed the topic of the thread - from the caricature to a general go at homosexuals, Jews, Americans, etc. This shows me that the caricature isn't the real problem, but only an excuse for the typical rejection of the western way of life. This is where the problem lies - the clash of cultures. As it looks the Muslim world can only answer with violence. It's sad, but someday I hope you will see that you were wrong.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 04, 2006 09:09PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
-please don't come and say that this is not the majority of Muslims.

i belive the majority of muslims feel angry about this but i dont think the majority would undertake killings etc. when youre ina crowd and someones starts to burn a flag theres little you can do. yuure there by association in a sense. and the point about the majority of europe is also correct. to associate everyone with the cartoons is plainly wrong.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: February 04, 2006 10:57PM
Posted by: LS.

These pictures were taken in london yesterday

Judging by the banners and slogans, it would appear theres more than the Danish situation as a problem

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 04, 2006 11:00PM
SLAY THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM.

Is this the way YOU are thinking, assad? Now, who is the bigger threat to world peace? A danish newspaper or these fanatics who happen to share a religion with you? Afraid to answer?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
chet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> God is love.
>
> and all religeon is a view in how we see God and
> worship him.

That's the Christian view of God, is the Muslim view of God that, "God is hate", or "God is slayer"? He certainly doesn't appear merciful jdging by this week's events, if Muslims are reflecting God. If he is, I'm glad I don't have faith in such a God as that.

[Website]
Date: February 04, 2006 11:29PM
ff dont be provocative just for the sake of it. We certainly view Allah as merciful and kind.

I.Tz No Problem
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
So why aren't Muslims reflecting this? Or is he only like that to those who "deserve it"?

[Website]
Date: February 04, 2006 11:35PM
Posted by: Zyklef
I'm an Atheist and I agree with everything Muks and Vader have said. Assado, who are to judge that Muks has no life because he does not worship god and lives how he pleases? You say he has no life, but surely by choosing to believe in what he wants and live how he wishes he is the one with the life; whereas you are falling in line and believing someone elses vision (where is your proof that the Quran isn't just somebody's great novel, and so as not to single out the same goes for the Bible etc). I have no problem with you or any other religious person believing in this, it may be right or wrong, nobody knows for fact. This is respect. Also, by learning Muks is leading his own lifestyle you presumed he has his many women, his riches and his alcohol, not the hardworking and respectful person I know he is; and to me that's no less offensive than the cartoon my friend.
Date: February 04, 2006 11:47PM
the teachings and the actions of ppl dont always correlate.

I.Tz No Problem
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
So what are the consequences of those people not following such teaching?

[Website]
Date: February 05, 2006 12:17AM
Christians have replaced the old "an eye for an eye" a long time ago with "love your enemies" - in fact since God send his son to earth to let him die for our sins (in Christian thinking). Even if you are not a believeing Christian, this development is a huge step forward in terms of ethics - a step Muslim cultures still have to do, I'm afraid. In fact I don't remember people roaming the streets of London, Berlin or Paris after the Pope was shot by a Muslim in 84, holding up signs with "Europe, you're 9/11 is yet to come". People who do this have no right to complain about a caricature, simply because they are a caricatures themselves, dangeorus caricatures, though.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 05, 2006 12:21AM
Posted by: assadof1
"I think a good start would be to read the memoirs of Usamah Ibn Munqidh"
or u can start with salah aldien alyuobi

"Someone has to start with the process of respect or it never gets started"
u call ur self the first world and the civilize world so u are the smart side isn't !!!
so start not by showing those picture for sure

" then how can they recognise the cartoon as an idol if they havent and arent suppose to know what they are in the first place... "
u kidding right........!!!!

"So stay in your country and don't read Danish newspapers. "
considering that we live in the same world i am sorry to said that we cann't becouse it's
simple deform out image against the world.
and about the other thing u said "vader" that u don't even understand muslems, u cann't
accept that we can die normaly for our god becouse it's something we belive's

"that you hate homosexuals"
do u belive that homosexuals is a normal thing we should live with it really u do?
simple take alook on the human body and tell me is that right, even in a scientific way
then someday we will see couples of brother and sister or son and mothers and u will say
then open ur mind this noraml... dah

"and dismiss others people's activities as "having no life" (drinking, having relationships, partying etc.). "
i said this ur life u can do what every u want beside respecting others i don't care how
sin u make it's ur business but i don't want it for me.

"can I ask you how old you are? "
i am 27 and maybe vader know more then me and u but he don't know anything about islam as
i just find out in this subject u need to come here to understand what i am saying live
inside us and i am absolutely sure that u change ur mind about alot of thing.

"Now the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Syria are burning. "
this is not my way of thinking but what u expect from an angry people i am gona repeat it again everything in a side for us and offenseing our religion or mohamed or god in the
other side this what we are don't miss with muslems in there religion when u gona learn
that, what do u want me to say that we are savage well yes we are when it's come to
religion.

"I think it's quite interesting how assad suddenly changed the topic of the thread - from the caricature to a general go at homosexuals, Jews, Americans, etc. This shows me that the caricature isn't the real problem, but only an excuse for the typical rejection of the western way of life. This is where the problem lies - the clash of cultures. As it looks the Muslim world can only answer with violence. It's sad, but someday I hope you will see that you were wrong."
it's the same case for us, homosexuals it's not our problem it's just and example and one
of ur way of life and i hope we will keep it away from us, Jews aren't a problem but
stolling our land is a big peoblem specially if it was a holy land like Palestine.
and america is just a puppet in the hands of zionism.
it's all together yeah but touching islam again is a very dangers thing to do belive me
u can play with anything u can stole our oil or maybe kill our people but don't touch
our religion.

"Judging by the banners and slogans, it would appear theres more than the Danish situation as a problem "
i cann't agree more

"Is this the way YOU are thinking, assad? Now, who is the bigger threat to world peace? A danish newspaper or these fanatics who happen to share a religion with you? Afraid to answer?"
if ur people wise enough i am sure they know that all that will happend there is people
in islam could do more then 11/sep all over again becouse they feel persecution so why
they start this is there is nothing left to laugh about in the world other then mohamed
we aren't the bigger threat to the world peace..simple becouse we want peace ...
but somebody want a war, who is he i don't know but he start all this and this is not the
first time it's all happend before and will happen again ....
try to use ur smart mind and find out who is it

"That's the Christian view of God, is the Muslim view of God that, "God is hate", or "God is slayer"? He certainly doesn't appear merciful jdging by this week's events, if Muslims are reflecting God. If he is, I'm glad I don't have faith in such a God as that."
i am really sorry for ur mate

"who are to judge that Muks has no life because he does not worship god and lives how he pleases? "
first how are u in!????????????
well i have to say i didn't judge it, but this is not what i want for me this is his life
i don't care but in my point of view it isn't a life for me....

"where is your proof that the Quran isn't just somebody's great novel, and so as not to single out the same goes for the Bible etc"
simple read it and u will start to understand

"I have no problem with you or any other religious person "
me too

"Also, by learning Muks is leading his own lifestyle you presumed he has his many women, his riches and his alcohol, not the hardworking and respectful person I know he is; and to me that's no less offensive than the cartoon my friend."
simple i don't care but this is again his life shoud i say it with more then language to
get it

honestly u guys like some football expert want to do and interview with astronaut.....
u know nothing at all about our culture or our religion and u try to be a master just know
what are u talking about first.

and by the way did u know that islam is the most growing religion in the world if u don't
belive it just make a little research on the net

speed freak
Date: February 05, 2006 12:39AM
Posted by: Muks_C
thanks for those kind words Zyklef :)

and just for the record, i am single and don't have millions of women every night, and i have no children, and no sexually transmitted diseases. and i only get drunk every few weeks, i'm not an alcoholic. i don't take drugs, and have never smoked in my life.

but i study to learn things and to get myself a better job when i graduate.

so from what i have told you, do you still think that my life is terrible, just because i don't believe in god or religion?

and those pictures of the scenes in London are really quite frightening. instead of educating and making peaceful demonstrations to voice the resentment, threats of violence and massacres are shown, that is very worrying. those images just confirm the stereotype of "fanatical muslims", which is the last thing we want.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2006 12:40AM by Muks_C.
Just because Islam is the fastest growing religion does not make it right at all. I also noticed that you didn't deny that you God is a God of hate, of that God is "slayer" - just that you felt sorry for me. I'm not sorry I don't believe in a God like that - to me, those attributes are of the polar opposite of what God should be like.

"Someone has to start with the process of respect or it never gets started"
u call ur self the first world and the civilize world so u are the smart side isn't !!!
so start not by showing those picture for sure

But if you are a people of God, like you say you are, why don't you show it? I show it by allowing people the free will I believe they are given by God. I'll let God deal with the consequences.

You see, this is one of the clear differences I see: Christians pray for God to lead them, to show them what to do, and for God to do His will. They pray for guidance from God. Muslims, on the other hand, seem to pray what they want God to do - not God's will to be done, but theirs. It's as if Muslims know God's job better than he does - instead of seeking guidance, they give it. It just doesn't add up.

[Website]
Date: February 05, 2006 12:50AM
and i can say is this ur way of thinking again

from jails in iraq

in israel

this kid die thanks to israelin soldier "a kid" and his father tried to save him

do u think this kid is a stupid or a brave

No wonder why Bush declared Sharon, as peace man!

if u want to see the truth u wouldn't like it it's ugly and u cann't handel it

speed freak
Date: February 05, 2006 12:52AM
Posted by: Morbid
assadof1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I think a good start would be to read the memoirs
> of Usamah Ibn Munqidh"
> or u can start with salah aldien alyuobi
>

Great, you sling out a name, and leave me to my own devices for literature that would provide the enlightenment you wish me to seek. Give the name of a book and a place to purchase it, and we shall have a sensible discussion.

In the meantime, I can say that I do know of Salah-ad-Din of the Ayyubids. His reign was from 1169-1193 and he is also known as Saladin, most often depicted as the opponent of Richard Lionheart during the 3rd crusade - the man that finally managed to rally and unite the muslims and throw the crusaders out of the Middle East. However, if you would stop being so "You know nothing" like in your attitude, and just look at the link I gave you, you would understand more of what I was presenting to you.

It might be of interest to you that Usamah actually became a personal friend of Saladin, and that he fought in the period of the crusades. It is most obvious that you have taken to heart the erronerous but traditional legends of the periods of the crusades that are popular stories in the Middle East.

How much do you really know of the crusades? Do you even know why the crusaders came? Could you imagine that during this period, the line of battle was drawn just as much between Muslim/Muslim and Christian/Christian as they were Christian/Muslim?

Reading the period of the crusades as an epic struggle between West/East, Christian/Islam is forcing your modern line of thought onto the past, and has nothing to do with history. However it has everything to do with your prejudice. Can you even imagine, that Usamah actually was saved by crusaders from time to time, and that he even had a crusader friend that he called "brother?" Can you even think that in those days of strife and turmoil, tolerance towards people that had a different religion was often greater than it is now?

Read what great men in your culture and religion have thought and done. Then you will know you have reason to be a proud man instead of an angry victim.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: February 05, 2006 12:56AM
"Just because Islam is the fastest growing religion does not make it right at all"
yeah u right people most by stupid

"I also noticed that you didn't deny that you God is a God of hate"
i don't know where u found that but i am still sorry for u

"You see, this is one of the clear differences I see: Christians pray for God to lead them, to show them what to do, and for God to do His will. They pray for guidance from God. Muslims, on the other hand, seem to pray what they want God to do - not God's will to be done, but theirs. It's as if Muslims know God's job better than he does - instead of seeking guidance, they give it. It just doesn't add up."
actually i cann't reply on u, u are a very long way of understand this topic sorry

speed freak
Date: February 05, 2006 12:59AM
Posted by: Morbid
I like the way you just ignored what I said to you. It is not fun to realize that some people actually do know a lot about the things they are talking about, when you claim they are ignorant.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy