GPGames Forum Scale Model Section

Posted by LS. 
Re: GPGames Forum Scale Model Section
Date: January 31, 2007 09:50PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
it looks more like there is a spider at his feets and webber is trying to escape;-)

Date: February 01, 2007 06:32PM
Posted by: Muks_C
remember a few weeks ago i mentioned i was interested in a 1:12 F2002? well here's one on ebay that is built and even has the Marlboro conversion, and even better, it's in my home town!

problem is some idiots have unnecessarily bid early and stupidly raised the price sky-high, so i won't be going for it anymore, but it's worth showing you anyway: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

he's glued the engine cover down, which is a bit annoying, but doesn't matter as i won't be bidding anymore. also, 2 small problems, he's not stuck the red decals to the t-cam to indicate it's car 1 in the team, and also hasn't applied the 2 little white decals to those tiny little winglets/flaps on the engine cover on the side of the airbox. i'm sure they are fixable with some red and white paint, so no big issue.

good quality Marlboro decals though, if i could find them i would buy a kit and make it myself. it retails for £80 in Hobbycraft, but have seen it for as low as £33 on ebay (and add £5 delivery to that).

i asked him to send me some more pics and he did:

[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]
[img.photobucket.com]

he's stuck the left seatbelt Sabelt decal on upside down, and don't be too impressed with the steering wheel, it's a full decal that fits over it, he didn't paint it.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2007 06:54PM by Muks_C.
Date: February 02, 2007 01:40AM
been looking on ebay for the Bond Collection cars, people are selling the 1st issue for £8 or more, even though it only cost £2.99 from the shops anyway!

a few more from the collection can be seen in these links from Hungary. it doesn't say the magazines are included or anything, and they're very pricey, but i've just posted them for you to get an idea of what the future cars will look like, the cheapest will still be buying it yourself from a shop:

Vanquish,issue 2: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

XKR, dunno what issue: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

BMW Z8, dunno which issue: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

edit: found even more, seems they might have already been released in other parts of Europe, either with or without the accompanying magazines:

(more pics in these listings)

Z8: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

chopped-in-half Renault taxi: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Little Nellie copter thing: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Toyota 2000GT: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

2CV: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

BMW Z3: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Esprit Turbo: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Vanquish: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

underwater Esprit: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Aston DB5 from Thunderball: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Jag XKR: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

they've got some silly Buy It Now Prices though, £45 for the Vanquish: [cgi.ebay.co.uk] and £60 for ther DB5: [cgi.ebay.co.uk].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2007 01:50AM by Muks_C.
Date: February 02, 2007 02:09PM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
who's the moron that will buy those at that price :o

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: February 02, 2007 04:18PM
exactly. some might say who's the moron to buy them at £7.99...I am ;-) i had a look in Hobbycraft and their Corgi Bond cars were all £11.99 each, but they are a bit bigger and some have one or two working gadgets.

I got issue 2 today, the Vanquish. it also comes with a sturdy cardboard box file thing in which to keep your magazines.

and the yellow Little Nellie copter thing, the chopped-in-half Renault taxi and the tank from Goldeneye are not part of the series, but are free gifts when you subscribe, it says on a leaflet.

Tank: [cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2007 04:20PM by Muks_C.
Date: February 03, 2007 04:57PM
holy cow, that 1:12 F2002 i showed above went for £77!

it can be bought brand new for about £37, and decals cost £12, so it can be done yourself for much cheaper than those guys bid for it on ebay.

Date: February 03, 2007 08:57PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a better pic of the Nico Fastest Lap model:
>
> [i15.ebayimg.com]

anyone know where else can i find this model? cant find on ebay

Date: February 03, 2007 09:30PM
Posted by: Karan
why does it say 1:32:408 on that Nico Rosberg model box? :/ According to formula1.com his fastest lap was a 1:32.406

Date: February 03, 2007 10:07PM
are you sure - for me it says 1:32:408

1 10 Nico Rosberg Williams-Cosworth 42 15:40:46 210.838 1:32.408

[www.formula1.com]

Date: February 04, 2007 01:41AM
Posted by: LS.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 04, 2007 07:19AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Just would like to point out that the word vitrine works properly as a synonym to display window, for example ;)
Date: February 04, 2007 02:12PM
@ DJSkyline, there was one of those Nico fastest lap models on ebay, it just ended with no-one buying it, it had a Buy It Now price of £34.99.

Date: February 04, 2007 03:06PM
Posted by: danm
i had one bookmarked that sold for £28 quid the other day, but it had a bit of a dented box.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: February 04, 2007 03:37PM
i missed it! oh well

Date: February 04, 2007 05:52PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
just going a tad off topic, does anyone know the maximum pages you can have in a thread? i know there are the Gp4 and sims screenshot threads, but i never knew how long they went for before someone created a new one

Date: February 04, 2007 06:14PM
no idea, but i'd say 100 would be sensible if there was an automatic shutdown of a thread. but i see no reason why any thread needs to be stopped to make way for a new thread. usually it happens in the GP4 screenshots threads because of the time it takes to load all the pics, or if newcomers don't want to look at every page, so request a new one they can follow from the start.

this one seems to be going strong, and is still on-topic even on page 72, that must be a record surely?

Date: February 04, 2007 06:29PM
Posted by: count.bazley
I think the thread page limit problem was solved sometime last year when the forum was upgraded.
Date: February 06, 2007 05:22PM
Posted by: Ashers
Here are some better pics of my collection! (im getting better at using a camera now).

Williams FW26 (Ralph Schuamcher :()Hot wheels. First model I bought.

Williams FW19 British GP (Heinz-Harald Frentzen) Quartzo. Corgi Focus WRCs in background.

Mclaren MP4/19 (David Coulthard) Minichamps.

Renault R25 (Giancarlo Fisichella) Hot wheels. My girlfriends model.

Dennis Trident II (Brighton and Hove) Corgi. No im not a Chelsea fan, girlfriend is. lol

My F1 books, And they walked away, F1 encyclopedia (to 2002) and 2004 season book.

My girlfriends flag. Shes a Renault fan, I dont have a pic of her in her Renault shirt yet though.

:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2007 05:24PM by Ashers.
Date: February 06, 2007 08:48PM
Posted by: danm
>_<

[cgi.ebay.de]

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: February 06, 2007 09:20PM
announcing the minichamps mp4/21!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy