Best GPL Setups

Posted by bazza 
Best GPL Setups
Date: January 28, 2003 04:44PM
Posted by: bazza
Hey

Last time I played GPL online I heard Chris saying "these setups are awesome" or words to that effect.

I was wondering who's setups you are using and where to get them. I really need help in this, and any suggestions are welcome.

I can make setups, and will likely modify the ones I get, but I need a start. I don't have time fiddling around from the originals, especially when I need to find out the effect all of the possible changes have. I did start reading a guide, but it was long, and I need to practice my driving as it is.

Gimme a list guys.

ty

Baz

Re: Best GPL Setups
Date: January 28, 2003 05:27PM
Posted by: andrew_S
gregor huttu, get them at racesimcentral.com forums, or something :S
Date: January 29, 2003 03:12AM
Posted by: Pako
Get them here:

[www.teamredline.co.uk]

Or direct link here:

[www.teamredline.co.uk]

Regards
Horseman

Post Edited (01-29-03 10:14)

Date: January 29, 2003 03:26AM
Posted by: mortal
Where do these belong? Do they extract with pathnames or something like that? TIA

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 29, 2003 08:29AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
sorry but i cant remember where i got them, if the above arent so good, ill send you them over msn

Date: January 29, 2003 12:28PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Matthew posted some links to some, but I can't remember whose they were... Matt?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: January 29, 2003 01:18PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
yeah i got them from either paolo's or matts links? they were from a swedish guy i think. Roland Ehnström's or something :S ;)

Post Edited (01-30-03 16:48)
Date: January 29, 2003 02:19PM
Posted by: matthewp
they're Roland Ehnström's
heres the link

[www.racesimcentral.com]

i'd advise those of you who haven't been playing GPL long to use the RE setups, the RE2s are slightly faster but harder to drive. I actually find the REs faster sometimes too as its easier for us mortals to push the car wheras the RE2's are more alien setups

Date: January 30, 2003 04:16AM
Posted by: bazza
Thanks

Baz

Date: January 30, 2003 12:48PM
Posted by: Glyn
Ive got a big pile of setups for hundreds of tracks if anybody wants them. I think its a best of the web collection, but they are quite old so most of them will have probably been revised.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy