GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
I can't help with the tables but I will volunteer to run the next round if we don't have somebody already.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Crikey I go away for a bit and it all kicks off! :D lots of reading, sheeshh!!!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
So much happened in the GPGSL after I retired with my team Double F. In the last weeks, I checked this thread very often and yes, I read that one team will be retire after this season. I'm not sure which team got now the chance to enter the league. If no one from the reserve list want use the chance, I'm interested to make a comeback with my Double F team. :-)

greetings,
Florian
Ed and me declined, Florian, but there's still have a dozen of people available, and I am sure that one of them will take the slot ;) Sorry for you, mate, but I get the feeling it will be quite a while before Double F will be seen on the grid again.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I expected something like that. It's just strange that the other teams didn't yet made a press release. In the past, they were so quick to release a statement. ;)
Ed only announced his denial a few hours ago. Next one on the list is Glen, and he's Australian...so most likely in bed now...if the baby lets him ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Vandusk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So much happened in the GPGSL after I retired with
> my team Double F. In the last weeks, I checked
> this thread very often and yes, I read that one
> team will be retire after this season. I'm not
> sure which team got now the chance to enter the
> league. If no one from the reserve list want use
> the chance, I'm interested to make a comeback with
> my Double F team. :-)
>
> greetings,
> Florian

I've added your team to the reserve list, Florian (below mine - and before anyone wonders, I put my note on Page 121 :)).

And I must say long time no see - how've you been?

Dean or any of the other GPGSL overlords, can you do me a tiny favour? Could you change my teamname to Revolution Racing on the list please?

Merci beaucoup :-)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2012 09:17PM by Incident 2k9.
This is the current state of play concerning Scala GP's replacement in season 8. We await Glen's decision :)

Demon Racing (shep34)
One Racing (Rod_vs)
Jack Hunsley's Team (Twigster151)
Team Greidanus Porsche (Turbo Lover)
Revolution Racing (Incident 2k9)
Facebook F1 (alexf1man)
Biscione Motor Racing (littleone90)
Marr Grand Prix (DanFilm007)
JMW Motorsports (JohnWarrington)
K1 Racing (Diax F1)
Double F Racing (Vandusk)
Kult-Fernsehen.de Racing (JohnMaverick)
Team Alpha (SchueyFan)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Good to see you back Florian. Also excited by the prospect of Double F returning.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Diax F1 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've added your team to the reserve list, Florian
> (below mine - and before anyone wonders, I put my
> note on Page 121 :)).
>
> And I must say long time no see - how've you been?

I am ok, can't complain. If it won't work with a own team I'm interested in a test-driver seat. :-)
I could do the championship tables, Mal

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Demon Racing press statement : Team Principal Shep34 speaks....

"We are thrilled to be offered the position on the grid for GPGSL from Season 8 onwards. We have had sponsorship, engine supplier and tyre manufacturers all signed for quite some time, and we are almost race ready. Some finishing touches need to be done within the team, but our progress has been excellent whilst waiting to get the official nod.
We plan to present our livery after the conclusion of the current season, with plenty of fine tuning and additional sponsorship to be announced in the lead up to the start of Season 8"

As for a driving roster, I will naturally jump behind the wheel for Test sessions, and I have been in talks with a current driver within the GPGSL ranks, with the idea of putting him in a race seat. This means I have 2 seats available : 1 race seat, and 1 test seat.
I invite all/any interested drivers to apply via PM, where applicants will be assessed. Previous race experience is not required, but would be looked upon with some minor favouritism.

So, "Positions Vacant" signage can now be seen online, and on the garage doors of Demon Racing HQ.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
That's great news, a new team on the grid, hopefully to take over SCR's spot midfield lol. :-)
I've had an offer to do a 'go-fast' livery, that's already in the pipeline, so thanks for the offers there. Re- the tables, if you're keen to help out, consult with Stu on those as he knows where we are at with them. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
the race in brasil went pretty well afterall, giving my starting position and all. Still hoping some improvement in Australia.
TNR Congratulate Sheppard - Bring it on!

True North Racing are absolutely delighted that Glen has been given the opportunity to enter his own team at last!

The guys back home are very close to the likeable Aussie; and there are absolutely zero hard feelings at having to see him leave.

The question on everyone's lips now is whether or not Demon Racing need their boss fully committed to the team entry preparation; or if TNR require the services of Glen and to finish the season out.

It is likely there is one man that could tie all of this up - the young padawan that is Owen Edwards. Talks are expected to take place as early as this afternoon.

End of Statement

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Sheppard was seen wandering into TNR HQ with an trolley load of beer and pizza, and a pen to sign off on the agreements for the rest of this season.....(H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Congratulations with your new team Glenn. Well deserved and active team owner ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well, guys, if there's a slot team for me, I'll accept!! If all slots are complete for Season 8, I'll continue on ART!! Waiting updated position about teams!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
STOP SHOUTING ROD!!! I'M NOT BLIND!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy