GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
The voting has ground to a halt again. I'm waiting for Rico to reply. As it is now almost Thursday and I'm away on holiday for a week from Saturday, I'm afraid I am going to have to postpone the non-championship races until I get back.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
This is far too quiet...

Will there be a launch thread soon?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Jake I've finally got the Internet in my new place so I'll get a move on with the Q&A today

If there's anything else you'd like done for the magazine just ask

I've way to much free time right now

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jake I've finally got the Internet in my new place
> so I'll get a move on with the Q&A today
>
> If there's anything else you'd like done for the
> magazine just ask
>
> I've way to much free time right now

Excellent, cheers Dan :)

There's nothing I can really think of to add, I'd imagine the Q&A would take up a few pages so that would probably be good for the second half's features.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> This is far too quiet...
>
> Will there be a launch thread soon?

I don't think season 8 is starting until Late August, early September. I think the decision was made to allow people to have holidays during the off season actvity sessions.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sure mate, well I'll compile that tonight

If anyone is still yet to send their replies please do so today if you wish to be included in the magazine

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Today you guys get greetings from Granada :-)

With Stu being in a short holiday and then the Special Race coming up, S8 definitely won't start before early to mid September. But I'll open a S8 (launch) thread in a few days, when I'm back from my honeymoon. Then you guys can start to present all your beautiful cars.
And remember to get them painted and in-game ready better sooner than later if you want to avoid the car or helmet of shame! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Today you guys get greetings from Granada :-)
>
> With Stu being in a short holiday and then the
> Special Race coming up, S8 definitely won't start
> before early to mid September. But I'll open a S8
> (launch) thread in a few days, when I'm back from
> my honeymoon. Then you guys can start to present
> all your beautiful cars.
> And remember to get them painted and in-game ready
> better sooner than later if you want to avoid the
> car or helmet of shame! ;)

If you've not been to the Alhambra yet, do it. It's incredible :)

We've booked tickets for tomorrow :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Demon Racing eagerlyy await the Season 8 thread opening, where we will unveil the brand new teams livery. With limited information leaked to the GPGSL world about this new team so far, in terms of sponsorship, the Demon Racing CEO was willing to say that the team will be supplied engines from Holden, the well known Australian car manufacturer. Sponsors of the team range from energy drinks to photographical equipment to hotel chains.....
All will be revealed soon enough, Demon Racing say....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Just came back from a mini holiday in the north and expecting lots of news but there's not much. Are all of you at Tahiti? Hahahaha

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Ladies and gentleman i'm back !

Had some internet problems lately (luckily i could vote though) and had a short holiday.

Announcement about the S8 drivers line-up will follow either later today or tomorrow. Can't wait for the fantasy race !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Haven't posted for a while as i'm still waiting for the annoucement to be made about my future. Fantastic season review though jake, a really great read and i look forward to the second half :). Fantasy race will be interesting although i imagine i will be in the testers race with my perf ;)

Just a quick notification, there are 4 slots in the GPGNC left if anyone wants to take them. GPGSL comes first for all you guys, but if you want to join another series we have spaces over there :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Hey there. I'd like to register a team, with the name "Repsol Team Prost". The skin (pictures of the car in rFactor can be seen here, CTDP 2006, car Toro Rosso, done by Herr der Klinge) is designed after the Prost of the Season 2002. Only two pictures exist of this model (as you know, they didn't drive then ^^), this is the result of those pictures.
I'm not going to ask, but if anyone is interested in this livery, just shoot me a PM. I can provide a download link for rFactor, the rest only private messages ;)
Hope to get a positive response and one entry.
Greetings
Silverman
Well, there are 13 teams in front of you on the waiting list, so it could take a while before you can enter with your team ;)

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Well, I know ^^

so it's going to be a few fun seasons as a driver, if I get those contracts :-p
kedy89 Wrote:
> Well, there are 13 teams in front of you on the
> waiting list, so it could take a while before you
> can enter with your team ;)

Still it's better than never ;-) hehe.

BTW nice looking car :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Yeah, nice work on the season review! It will be interesting to see how the NC race goes!

X (@ed24f1)
I want NC race!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I want Brno!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy