GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
xSilvermanx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the non-championship-race: Will "accidentally"
> resigned drivers (third warning) be able to race?
> I would propose that. Those that are active again
> or atleast read it and start posting should be
> allowed to drive, whatever perf they get.

Any driver that has been excluded at any time is welcome to participate, but I would rather the current active drivers get precedence over them.

I will post a list of drivers and their perfs after the British GP to help the team owners choose their drivers. I think the team slots will be reversed, so AMR will be Team #10 and ScalaGP will be Team #00.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sounds like a top idea Stu, very much like the annual Draft they have in the NFL etc. Should be good fun seeing what happens!

I really like the idea of a race like this. Not only does it give us the chance to test out new things for the following season but also a chance to mix the teams and drivers up as well.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I assume, because this is a non-championship event, it won't affect perfs?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
You assume right Jake.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
The scores from this race will determind your starting perf for seasn 8, no only joking! No, as John syas they will not affect the perfs, this is just for fun :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
This non championship idea sounds pretty damn awesome

The new race sounds like a good idea. Count me in.
Stoopid Wrote:
> The scores from this race will determind your
> starting perf for seasn 8, no only joking! No, as
> John syas they will not affect the perfs, this is
> just for fun :)

As I said before, it sounds like a great idea - though I reckon it'd be best done at the start of the next season, not the end of this one, if you know I mean? That way all cars have a chance of victory and we could potentially end up with a really crazy result ;)

Just a thought, y'know? :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2012 10:45PM by Diax F1.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Happy to have picked up a point in testing. Making progress with the team now and really looking forward to next year.
Another great piece of work Jake :). Glad to see i managed to get my name in there ;-).

Certainly true i hope to help Snake to their best either finish, and it will be good to finish my loan period on a high with another points finish.
Plus it's great to see the steps that Christel have taken this season, hopefully the guys can finish well in the final race to top it off, perhaps 3rd and 4th for Jack and Michael behind me and Glen? ;)

Looking forward to the season review and of course the next race as my home race.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
A treat it shall be next season! :D
And no one mentioned Aston Martin clinching the Constructor's Championship :)

Hoping to go out of race driving with a bang and hopefully earn a testing contract for next season

Another great issue, Jake (Y)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm willing to do interviews ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I'm willing to do interviews ;)

For the magazine? If you can that would be ideal...

Btw, I could do with a few team logos for the season review...I've got an Aston Martin Racing one, the Snake one and I've (sort of) got an MPR one. If you've got a sec, can the team bosses quickly send me them? Otherwise I'll have to copy/guess them...

Cheers :)

Well I'll give it a go at some point. Would also be interested in writing some articles if the opportunity comes up (Budding journalist and all that)

What team logo do you have for MPR mate?

We used to have one that Rod made for us for the GP3SL, but I haven't seen that in ages

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Thinking on next season!! And agree with non-championship race with drivers on another teams!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy