GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
A great many boosts, as is expected.

I'll do my best to fight Gary for 5th in the Testers' Championship, with any luck (which we at ART have had little of this season) the horsepower boost will give me a chance.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Demon Racing press release....

Rumours are circulating that the new Season 8 Demon Racing team may have secretly arrived at Silverstone can neither be confirmed, or denied. The team is unwilling to give away any details of who may be behind the wheel, or any details of the teams sponsorship packages...
All will be revealed, team boss Sheppard said.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 03:44AM by shep34.
So sad news about Mal's internet situation!!

Well, only waiting Silverstone and preparing for Season 8!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I can tell you all, the brown particulate matter has really hit the rotating air displacement device over it LOL! It may be reconnected next week.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can tell you all, the brown particulate matter
> has really hit the rotating air displacement
> device over it LOL! It may be reconnected next
> week.

Hope not too much of the brown stuff hit you, and those free loaders you mentioned, are having to clean themselves up! LOL

I can tell you sir, I am squeaky clean LOL ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thats great news Mal :)

As this is the last race of the season, we will have testers sprint race of 30% race distance.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Woo a test race, that means i get a little practise race this weekend!

Plenty of boost used so i don't know if mine will make a difference, but i can but hope...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Oi, didi forget to reuquest a driver boost or is the list too long and am i forgotten?:p?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
So basically TNR for Silverstone =

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

LOL!
i can see the minardis running into problems as well

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
n00binio Schreef:
> LOL!
> i can see the minardis running into problems as
> well

No, No, we've done this before this season. We'll survive ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico schrieb:
> Oi, didi forget to reuquest a driver boost or is
> the list too long and am i forgotten?:p?

You obviously forgot your driver boost. I just checked the boosts once more and there was no request for a driver boost from you. Only the one for team boost.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Lots of drivers boosts!! Will be a difficult weekend, but I need the points..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Owen Edwards @oensan 35m
I've decided to take a reasonable safety precaution this weekend by wearing two sets of fireproof overalls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Hope to take second place in the championship after Silverstone.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Demon Racing - press release

Demon Racing held what was supposed to be a private test session, over at Zandvoort. Wet conditions hampered proceedings, but allowed the team to shakedown the car, ahead of a possible public demonstration at Silverstone, over the GPGSL weekend....

Even though no media were invited to this outing at Zandvoort, a local photographer managed to get this photo before team officials put an end to his spying. We at Demon Racing however, have allowed credit to that photographer, and have allowed the release of the following "non revealing" shot of the Demon Racing livery....

And yes, we did steal some rims from True North Racing! Thanks Dan, cheque is in the mail!(H)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2012 01:23PM by shep34.
mwahaha! explosive season finale on the cards. If we don't get both cars in the top 5 I will consider it a failure.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Slight mistake in the test perf, seems I omitted Gareth McCarthy from Scuderia Minardi. :-O

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Hugh? Did you? Oh man, I'm sorry that I missed this. I was so busy with recreating the file after this stupid autosync failure, that this must have slipped through my test. Really sorry.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy