GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Not as strong as I'd hoped for TSS, not bad though

Look who's on pole... B O R I N G !

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Promising qualifying result, now we just need to keep it together in the race and score some points.

Awesome Rodrigo! You certainly pleased your people! I expected something higher but 8th is quite nice, and so is to see some Uruguayan flags among the crowd.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Wow 20th and 21st, what a surprising result!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ahhh that's a disappointing session

i want points...
Simply not good enough.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Maverick statement after the qualifying

"The qualifying result can basically be summed up in one sentence. I'm pissed to be beaten for 2nd by 3 thousands of a second by Rod and I'm glad to have defended 3rd by one thousand of a second against my team mate. It's a while since I've seen three places so close to each other. Ed was once again in a league of his own and I doubt that this will change again this season, at least. I don't think that he'll be attackable in the race, but I sincerely hope that Charrel and me can fly around Rod pretty quickly and then have a silent race for 2nd and 3rd...hopefully in the order we are now. A double podium would be really great for the team and exactly what we need now. Of course I would be sorry for Rod in this case, as it is his home race, but we can't pay attention to that. We need to use this big chance!"

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
WOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!!! 1ST ROW!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
As much as I love Interlagos it doesn't seem to love me that much.
Once again I managed not being last !!!

Methinks I will huddle in a corner and weep.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
a good position to start from, alright with it.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Right in the middle of the field for the team...
Relatively happy with an 11th place starting spot. Hoping to drag the TNR up the field, into a solid points finish though.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
JackHammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ahhh that's a disappointing session

Well yeh but your forgetting your ability to carve through the field and grab points ;-)

Michael did a good job too, could be some solid points on for him :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Not a good qualifying :(
I always do worse when I use boost :/
I´m happy with 9th! Lets just hope i can finish this race and collect some points! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy