GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
somogyi23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i want points...

Gigi4 Wrote:
> Once again I managed not being last !!!

few words to say how nice this season has been for us so far ;) heck, neither a 3BHP boost can save us here...

My GPGSL Career
I guess I've got to say thanks to Tommi for the slipstream!

X (@ed24f1)
Post qualification statement
I think its a good reflection of everyones pace this season. To bad I am behind my teammate with such a small difference.. But we are very close to the max of our car in qualyfing, now we need a good start and like John said like hope for a double podium! I think without mistakes Ed will be a class on his own again. But everything is possible in the race, Interlagos is one of my favourite circuits. I need to focus on making no mistakes, last races I made some small mistakes that cost me a lot of points. Pace has never been the problemen and cars reliablity is good

*knocks on wood*

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Here's hoping a certain team in green suffer some unfortunate retirements...or our GPGCL quarter final is over before it begins :(

Again, disappointment in qualifying - well done to Ben for getting 10th, so let's try and push on and get some decent points :)

Anyway, the deadline for activity has passed (and for a change, I'm on time...just about! :o)

GPGSL Activity Check Report

The activity check for the period 30th April 2012 (9PM) to 10th May 2012 (9PM) has been completed.

No drivers have been penalised for inactivity.

GPGSL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2012 10:35PM by GPGSL.
GPGSL schrieb:
> GPGSL Activity Check Report
>
> The activity check for the period 10th May 2012
> (9PM) to 20th May 2012 (9PM) has been completed.
>
> No drivers have been penalised for activity.
>
> GPGSL

Since when do we get penalties for activity? ;)

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
GPGSL Wrote:
> GPGSL Activity Check Report
>
> The activity check for the period 10th May 2012
> (9PM) to 20th May 2012 (9PM) has been completed.
>
> No drivers have been penalised for activity.
>
> GPGSL

The GPGSL is now that advanced that it can travel into the future and check whether people will be active or not lol. cool beans.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

> The GPGSL is now that advanced that it can travel
> into the future and check whether people will be
> active or not lol. cool beans.

>
>
> Since when do we get penalties for activity? ;)

Oh ****. One second!

...Edited...I blame the mild concussion I picked up on Tuesday ;) (no lie, by the way - football injuries are so much fun :-O)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2012 10:37PM by Diax F1.
Your next issue of 'On The Limit' will be here tomorrow.

Free oven chip with every copy! (We accept no responsibility for any grease on the front page.)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Mid grid is good enough. We make a lot of places up anyway, so I suspect a double points finish will be more than possible. Good job guys!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Owen Edwards @oensan 23h
It's great to have the beating of my team-mate in a closely fought quali, just a shame the car isn't quite fast enough!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Just tried to claim my free pint at Wetherspoons but got turned away at the bar :-/ Not happy!

Good to see AMR getting on board with the test drivers though, Dan will learn a lot I'm sure

If I had a quid for every time somebody pulled a "can you cope joke" I would never have to work. I do like the mag tho lol
brunoboi Wrote:
> Just tried to claim my free pint at Wetherspoons
> but got turned away at the bar :-/ Not happy!

>
> Good to see AMR getting on board with the test
> drivers though, Dan will learn a lot I'm sure

If you're getting turned away at the bar, I'm screwed...oh wait, I don't drink in the first place (Y)

JCopez Wrote:
> If I had a quid for every time somebody pulled a
> "can you cope joke" I would never have to work. I
> do like the mag tho lol

I hear you brother. But I think you'll cope quite nicely at TSS/M next year.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

*reads magazine* The pint isn't valid outside UK? Aw man...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I love the magazine, maybe it should be posted on the gpgtv.org/farked account in future :)

Anyway, the race has been run and won. One retirement. Hopefully I can get through the screenies and get it posted tonight, but don't hold your breath or you will look like an extra on the Avatar movie set! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> I love the magazine, maybe it should be posted on
> the gpgtv.org/farked account in future :)
>

I don't mind doing that, I was gonna do an On The Limit account but couldn't really be bothered...

If anyone's got any announcements to make that they'd rather do via the magazine, then just drop me a PM. Everything will be kept in confidence between the parties involved.

(In addition, the Wetherspoons coupons don't appear to be working. I probably should have cleared it with them first...I guess you could hang by the bar and minesweep)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy