GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 9, Swiss Grand Prix, Dijon are now open. The closing date is 2 days after the Belgian Grand Prix is posted. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Dijon". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Dijon". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

NOTE: All future boost windows will close 2 days after the current main race has been posted.

SEASON 7 Race Calendar and Weather Percentage

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S7

Round 01: Melbourne - Australian GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 02: Surfers Paradise - Gold Coast GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 03: Suzuka - Japanese GP - Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 04: Montreal - Canadian GP - Norbert Horváth - True North Racing
Round 05: Road America - United States GP - Ruben Greidanus - Team Shadow Subaru
Round 06: Paul Ricard - French GP - Marko Aleksander - Team Shadow Subaru
Round 07: Zandvoort - Dutch GP - Glen Sheppard - True North Racing
Round 08: Spa-Francorchamps - Belgian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 09: Dijon - Swiss GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 10: Monza - Italian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 11: Imola - San Marino GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 12: Interlagos - South American GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 13: Phillip Island - Oceanic GP AI Errors 40 Weather 15%
Round 14: A1-Ring - Austrian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 15: Hungaroring - Hungarian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 16: Nürburgring - German GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 17: Silverstone - British GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0% Silverstone 2009 by Willb

Well that sucked

15th, not too bad, should be able to overtake and grab points

Get in there Charrel, P1!!

John up in 8th but it could have been higher had we manged to get him out a little later. Really hopeful for the race now, we look fast :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
A good weekend so far for our team and it's shaping to be even better. Congratulations to Jalving for the pole. Hope John recovers some places and make it a 1-2 for MPR.

____
Why can't we improve on our first runs?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Extremely pleased with my best qualy in my favourite track in its best status :-) Rodrigo also did an outstanding job out there, given that the spray from his rear tyres was blocking his visor in an awkward situation worth analyzing by phisicists. I've heard that Stefan is planning to hire Dr. Sheldon Cooper...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Not a bad qualifying, I'm looking forward to the race!

X (@ed24f1)
2nd and 5th... let's go, ART!! It's time to increase on standings!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2012 03:50PM by Rod_vs.
Another poor qualifying result.
well, that's a shame, seems I lost out in the final part of qualy, after a reasonable perfomance throughout...

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
good result at the end of the qualy...
Very average quali

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

MPR Team Radio

Paddock Pole position mate! I repeat, pole position for the Belgium Grand Prix, great drive!

Charrel Yes yes!! We showed we had the pace! We had the perfect window!

Paddock Good job mate, Maverick is in 8th place. Your the only one onder 2 minutes

Charrel Great! Now lets focus on tomorrow.. It will be a difficult race! I really want a Spa victory!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Mate, easy with the exclamation marks. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
oh god why?
That's alright from jack and Michael, hoping for some points from there, there's a good chance with the ability these two guys have :).

Side note, I'm on holiday until this Saturday, back home about midday Saturday. If the races is posted ages before then, someone else can post the tables, atleast to give people and early chance to view the standings :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Great job by both Carlos and Rodrigo, as always our car is doing great in the rain. So I'll start my rain dance now and hope for some good luck :)

I could have had pole if I was sent out later at the end hot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2012 12:39PM by RAC5.
8th is not really what I had hoped for. I was looking strong in the first three stints, but the fourth didn't really work out well and as Dan already said, it looks like they sent me out too early. It was ok for the team to send us out on different strategies, but in this case it didn't work out for me. Very sad about that. But the car looks strong, so hopefully I won't have such a massive lack of speed again in the race and with a bit of luck I can grab some valuable points.

Big congrats to Charrel. He was strong over the whole session and deserves this pole. Although he's a direct competitor in the WDC, I still hope that he'll be able to transform this pole into a win to make it a bunch of points for the team.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy