F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
I might be able to run the last round.
Toyota Statement

A great drive from ralf to finish 5th after starting at the back in terrible conditions,good job..Cristiano was looking good but unfortunatly he had to retire..Good to see us still 4th in constuctors championship :)

@twigster..I can run last race if you can't get anyone m8 :)
Good top 10 finish from Zonta despite problems early on. Glock could have got points if not for his spinning. There are a couple of positives to take this race.
So the title will be Massa - Schumacher and Ferrari - Williams. Going to be exciting!

On the race, very happy with 2nd from Massa, esspecially with Schumacher 1st. Too bad Alonso couldn't finish the race. Ever since that push the car felt odd. But Alonso is going to try everything to help Massa secure WDC and Ferrari take WCC after we lost both last season. Massa only needs a 5th place to secure the title, we'll be rooting for him!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I might be able to run the last round.

Alesi no1 Wrote:
> Toyota Statement
>
> A great drive from ralf to finish 5th after
> starting at the back in terrible conditions,good
> job..Cristiano was looking good but unfortunatly
> he had to retire..Good to see us still 4th in
> constuctors championship :)
>
> @twigster..I can run last race if you can't get
> anyone m8 :)

Well the mod is now done and is being uploaded as we speak, if you two decide amongst yourselves who's going to run the race I can get the mod out today hopefully.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

we're gonna give our best to turn the tables at the last race :-)

My GPGSL Career
Twigster151 Wrote:
> mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I might be able to run the last round.
>
>
> Alesi no1 Wrote:
> -----
> > Toyota Statement
> >
> > A great drive from ralf to finish 5th after
> > starting at the back in terrible
> conditions,good
> > job..Cristiano was looking good but
> unfortunatly
> > he had to retire..Good to see us still 4th in
> > constuctors championship :)
> >
> > @twigster..I can run last race if you can't get
> > anyone m8 :)
>
> Well the mod is now done and is being uploaded as
> we speak, if you two decide amongst yourselves
> who's going to run the race I can get the mod out
> today hopefully.

No worries,mclarenaustralia can run the race if he wants :)
Jordan

Pretty meh race from us, we should have done better if I'm honest. Hopefully at the last race of the season we can end on a high.
Twiggy, your mailbox is full.
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> Twiggy, your mailbox is full.

I've cleared some space now :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

MclarenAustralia, are you still planning on running this? as i may be able to run it this weekend
Chris2k6 Wrote:
> MclarenAustralia, are you still planning on
> running this? as i may be able to run it this
> weekend

Alesi is running the race now, I passed the mod on to him a couple of days ago :)

Twigster151 Wrote:
> Chris2k6 Wrote:
> -----
> > MclarenAustralia, are you still planning on
> > running this? as i may be able to run it this
> > weekend
>
> Alesi is running the race now, I passed the mod on
> to him a couple of days ago :)

Cool, glad its sorted :-)
2005 Chinese Grand Prix-Practice

Ferrari on top in free practice

Both Ferraris were quickest for the practice session here in china,with Verstappen leading massa by just under 3 tenths..Michael Schumacher was 3rd quickest with both Mclarens close behind..Wirdheim was sixth in the second Williams with both Saubers also putting in a good showing inside the top ten..Renault and Toyota dissapointed again but Gary Paffet in the Arrows put in a solid lap to be 14th....

Verstappen going quickest

Free Practice Standings

Sorry for the inactivity - but I am in Hong Kong right now, so I had no time for GPG.

BAR
Well, let's hope BAR will perform better in the qualifying session.
If we can cap off a good season with a good result, I'll be very pleased.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
The start is there, however when performing great in practice, qualy mostly aint that good - we prepare for a Williams F1 pole ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
McLaren Mercedes

Good laps from both our drivers, hopefully we can repeat this in quali.

Just to let you know, I'll be away from 29th to 5th, don't expect me to be active in this time ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
2005 Chinese Grand Prix-Qualifying

Rosberg on pole in China

Nico Rosberg claimed pole position for the chinese grand prix with a great lap early in the session..Rosberg edged out both Williams in a close fought battle for pole..Alonso was 4th in the Ferrari with his teammate and championship leader a dismal 12th on the grid..Doornbos was an excellent 5th for Sauber,with Coulthard,Kubica,Vettel,Montagny and Raikkonen rounding out the top 10..Both BAR and toyota were off the pace again with the Arrows team bringing up the rear..With only half a second seperating the entire field we should be in for a close fought race :)...

Rosberg Taking pole

Qualifying Standings

Good lad Franck. Ant's gotta play a blinder if he wants to sign off with a good race.

Of course, it's my last in charge of the team too...fairytale win? Please?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy