F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
Well it can't get much worse for Arrows haha ;)
two failed records later, GP4 tries to bug me...
first it decided to take a resolution of 800x600, when trying to change it, GP4 crashes.
secondly i changed the resolution to 1280x1024 in the graphics.cfg, works now. But the cars appear white ingame.

Results: I'll try to fix it, could last a while. Won't post, when it's fixed, i think, i'll get to run the race today ^^
If not, I'll post it.
Safegame is safed itself, shouldn't get deleted.
reinstalled GP4-patch 9.6, reinstalled GPx-Patch afterwards, redid the decrypted exe, and restored everything beforehand and started with the new files. Still white cars -.-
third failed attempt. Will reinstall everything from ground up and delete all files (apart from the save obviously ;) ). Can't run the race today, as I miss the time for it :-(
Greetings
Silverman
xSilvermanx Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> two failed records later, GP4 tries to bug me...
> first it decided to take a resolution of 800x600,
> when trying to change it, GP4 crashes.
> secondly i changed the resolution to 1280x1024 in
> the graphics.cfg, works now. But the cars appear
> white ingame.
>
> Results: I'll try to fix it, could last a while.
> Won't post, when it's fixed, i think, i'll get to
> run the race today ^^
> If not, I'll post it.
> Safegame is safed itself, shouldn't get deleted.

If the cars are white ingame, then go to the graphics menu, and give your 'agreement' to the current settings, then try a race.

I don't know whta it is, but I've had sometimes that when I started GP4 and immediately started a race the cars were white, however if I went in to the advanced graphics menu and just pressed ok (after checking everything was set correctly) I could load the race and the issue would have been resolved

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Yeah or use the recalibrate/test option. That always worked for me

I have GP4 up and running now. So i can run a race this weekend if you wan't me to Twigster??
The offer is still there if you want Twigster but i will need to know before tomorrow and you'll need to send the stuff over....
Chris2k6 Wrote:
> The offer is still there if you want Twigster but
> i will need to know before tomorrow and you'll
> need to send the stuff over....

I can send over the mod but I won't be able to update the perfs for Suzuka until the Brazilian GP has been run away :/

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

hmmmmm that's a bit of a bummer. Any ideas when that will be? I may be free the following weekend
Brazilian Event try no. 4:

Arrows were white, when they were far from the camera. If they were in focus, original livery was shown. This was the only bug, so i decided, i could run it, would of apologized for the white arrows.
Then GP4 just crashes, I hate these problems.
Have registered at simrace.tv , hope, this will get better. Will definetely run the race tomorrow. If two records fail for whatever reasons, i'll make photos.
Greeetings
Silverman
xSilvermanx Schreef:
> Brazilian Event try no. 4:
>
> Arrows were white, when they were far from the
> camera. If they were in focus, original livery was
> shown. This was the only bug, so i decided, i
> could run it, would of apologized for the white
> arrows.
> Then GP4 just crashes, I hate these problems.
> Have registered at simrace.tv , hope, this will
> get better. Will definetely run the race tomorrow.
> If two records fail for whatever reasons, i'll
> make photos.
> Greeetings
> Silverman

The arrows are a lod problem. I faced this as well when I ran SPA, i fixed it however for myself

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
yeah, the first 15 laps are run, as I don't trust Grand Prix 4 anymore to do a full GP-distance, I'm doing mid-race-saves. First is done, second and third are done today, whether I'm able to finish it today or tomorrow, can't tell. For sure I'm going to upload the first parts after splitting and narrating them, and will link to them. ASAP i'll sent the result-screenies to Twigster for perf-purposes :-p
Greetings
Silverman

PS: GP4 and me; a love-hate xD
race has been run and won. I'm now going to upload the tables and send the links to Twigster (better not update the championship-tables yet ;) ), afterwards going to split the first few parts to 14:57 minute ones. The video quality isn't the best, it's a little bit slow and the HUD (and sometimes cars) are flickering. For the first video recorded it's good enough, i hope. Will finish the coverage tomorrow, as we are going to drive away and I want to finish before we do this ;)
Greetings
Silverman
ok, every part is commented (although i don't say, it's too good; i sound like a 15-year-old and have a too high voice...; It's not the best quality (wave)). Right now I'm changing everything so it's useful for YouTube, afterwards I'm going to upload the finished vids. Expect the link to be up in a few seconds (minutes, hours; don't know, but they will be soon ^^).
xSilvermanx Wrote:
> ok, every part is commented (although i don't say,
> it's too good; i sound like a 15-year-old and have
> a too high voice...; It's not the best quality
> (wave)). Right now I'm changing everything so it's
> useful for YouTube, afterwards I'm going to upload
> the finished vids. Expect the link to be up in a
> few seconds (minutes, hours; don't know, but they
> will be soon ^^).

Thank you for sorting all this, it's nice that the season can get going again.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
seems like i was too fast. Uploading takes hours -.-

If my parents don't mind (rather don't find out) I'm going to let the PC run over night to upload those 9 parts. Yep it's 9 parts, with a total of 1 hour, 41 minutes and 29 seconds length.

Have fun viewing it, will edit the link into this post.
Greetings
Silverman

EDIT: Bad luck. Will have to turn the PC off. So no video possible, takes too long to upload. Third part is uploaded, the rest isn't. As I'm driving away tomorrow (rather today) i can't upload them until Friday.
Greetings
Silverman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2012 01:56AM by xSilvermanx.
Almost 2 hours for one race? That's massive.

Arrived from the short trip away and am just uploading part 1. Part 3 is already uploaded (mistakenly as the first one ^^), I'll link to Part 1 as soon as it's up, Part 2 and the rest will be linked to in the description of the video.
Greetings
Silverman
Part 1 is uploaded, Part 2 is starting now.

Here it is, have fun watching ;)

EDIT: Links to the other part will be placed in the description rather than here. Easier for me ^^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2012 08:04PM by xSilvermanx.
Your English is sehr gut. Very good indeed...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Yes english is good, and raceis great!! We should run all the races like this!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy