F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
xSilvermanx schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this was fast, i am able to use GP4 again...
> looking after everything now, should be able to
> run the race tomorrow. Only hope that i don't get
> another error (or two, or three... , you'll never
> know...)
> Greetings
> Silverman

good news, let's hope you can run it without any problems :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
What's mext season looking like Twigster? Have most the teams signed drivers? Just wondering as i fear most of the managers have disapeared :-(
Red Bull manager still here :)

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I'm still here; and I'll still do negotiations next season (and perhaps the odd race).

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I didn't mean to do a angry face there lol you do an unhappy face and it comes out like that. If i get gp4 sorted then i can run a race or two. But at the moment it won't even start up :(
Arrows/ Super Aguri manager still here :)
BAR still here :P
Sauber/BMW still here.
I'm still here.
Ferrari present for sure ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Renault are still here.
qualifying was run. However, the cars finished their runs after 30 minutes, so it was shorted than expected.
Some pictures will be up in a minute.
xSilvermanx schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> qualifying was run. However, the cars finished
> their runs after 30 minutes, so it was shorted
> than expected.
> Some pictures will be up in a minute.

No worries, quali lenght is set to 30 minutes. There's nothing wrong :)

Some mods
oops, had it set to sixty minutes xD
don't wander about possible wrong numbers. 30 minutes too much on the clock. But it's written in rules in first post that it would be a 1-hour session :-p
Only hope, Photobucket doesn't make too many problems. Had to reinstall Grand Prix 4 numerous times, because one install the track was corrupted, one install I'd get CTD as soon as I try to set the resolution higher, one install i get white cars...
Just wondering, whether the savegame will be corrupted or not. Guess, I had so much luck with Grand Prix 4 today, why not this, too :-p
Is there a program to edit the grid, so if something happens, i am able to rearrange it?
white cars were probably due to wrong graphic settings. to your question, yes there is something called custom grid tool made by shaddix, check mortal's sig, it's linked there (some gp4 stuff).

Some mods
After quite some time, here are the qualifying-results for the Brazilian GP. It was a completely dry session, nobody crashed or suffered a defect.
With regards to the Championship: Both Williams, both Ferrari and the McLaren of Sebastian Vettel are within 10 points. This makes the last races really thrilling. One mistake, and everything can be over. Let's see, who has made the right conclusions out of the Free Practise, and who didn't.

Ricardo Zonta, 22nd: Having a really bad qualifying, he is last, with a time of 1:16.823. Doesn't look that great for him.

Timo Glock, 21st: Disaster for Arrows. After a good free practice with Glock finishing 7th, now it's 21st place. Time was 1:16.770.

Mark Webber, 20th: Mark Webber finishes with a disappointing 20th place, after getting worse results in every race. His time is 1:16.565.

Ralf Schumacher, 19th: After winning the GP of Belgium, now the disaster in the qualification. With a time of 1:16.523 he only managed 19th.

Takuma Sato, 18th: His results had grown in the last few races. Until now. An 18th place, resulting of the time of 1:16.425.

Anthony Davidson, 17th: Davidson qualifies 17th in his Minardi. It's an up and down this season for him and his team. He drove a 1:16.420.

Franck Montagny, 16th: Minardi qualifies 16th and 17th in this session, one of the worse results this year. With the time 1:16.418 Montagny was slightly faster than Anthony Davidson.

Jenson Button, 15th: The Sauber-driver only manages 15th place with the time of 1:16.399. Sauber really struggles here in Brazil. (Additional info: This is Jenson Button. I didn't see that there isn't any overlay showing his name)

Nico Rosberg, 14th: After a 1st place in free practice, now a 14th place in qualification. Today he struggled with the car and only managed a 1:16.375.

Robert Kubica, 13th: Kubica finishes qualifying in the mid-field. His time of 1:16.366 wasn't enough for a better position, following recent trends.

Christiano Da Matta, 12th: The Toyota-Driver only manages the 12th position and completes a really bad qualifying for Toyota. His time was 1:16.297.

Robert Doornbos, 11th: Sauber finishes a slightly better qualifying, Robert Doornbos achieved place 11 with a time of 1:16.190.

Michael Schumacher, 10th: The Championship-Leader only manages the 10th place, following the bad result in Free practice. He got a time of 1:16.185.

Sebastian Vettel, 9th: Getting the same time as Michael Schumacher, Vettel gets to 9th position. Much is possible out of this position, let's see, what he gets. Time was 1:16.185.

Giancarlo Fisichella, 8th: Fisichella gets a good place in his BAR, unlike his teammate Sato. Whatever he gets in the race, the qualifying time, 1:16.060, is safe.

David Coulthard, 7th: After a weak season, Coulthard manages 7th with a time of 1:16.036. In the race he should be able to gain some places.

Rubens Barrichello, 6th: After a bad Free Practice, Rubens Barrichello manages 6th position with a time of 1:15.999. Will the reigning world champion be able to get places? We'll see it in the race.

Kimi Raikkonen, 5th: A strong qualifying for the Jordan-driver. With a time of 1:15.987 he is able to get on the podium.

Felipe Massa, 4th: In the drivers-world-championship placed 2nd, he profits of the bad Schumacher-qualifying. With a strong race, he will be able to get the lead. His time was 1:15.953.

Jacques Villeneuve, 3rd: The Williams-driver has a better qualifying than his teammate, with a time of 1:15.917 he manages the third place. As he is 7 points away from Schumacher, he can gain valuable points.

Andre Lotterer, 2nd: Great qualifying for the Jordan-pilot. With a time of 1:15.843 he gets into the first row. Everything is possible in the race for him.

Fernando Alonso, 1st: He is the man to beat this weekend. With a fantastic 1:15.428 he is way faster than everyone. Being 8 points away from the championship-lead, he can achieve everything in the race.

Also I have to apologize, the creators of the tables will have to use their math-skills a bit. I forgot to make a picture of the gaps.
The race will be uploaded to Youtube after I've let them race and record it, split the records up into 15 minute parts, narrate those parts and review them. If the race runs 1 1/2 hours, this will mean 4 1/2 hours doing this, afterwards uploading it with a fairly small speed. Could last 3 or 4 days, because i think, i'll get time on Wednesday to run it. Hopefully I don't have to argue with Grand Prix 4 as much as I had to today.
Greetings
Silverman
For those, who wonder about the big time-gap of the free-practice to the qualifying: I can't explain this either ;)
Don't know, whether there are different settings or whatever. Perfs are up-do-date, driving level is Ace.
Don't worry, you've done a good job getting the session out. Take your time :)

Not massively pleased with the qualifying but with the right strategy we can perhaps challenge for points.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
BAR
We're quite satisfied with Giancarlo's 8th place in this qualifying session. Takuma did not do bad, we might have chance to score a good amount of points this time.
McLaren Mercedes

We're not happy with the quali result, Nico and Sebastian both have to improve in the race.

Some mods
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy