F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
Ignore...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2012 12:11PM by Twigster151.
First off apologies for the multiple posts, I was just trying to avoid melting everyone's internet connections by adding to the 300+ images on the previous page ;)

Secondly sorry for the delay in getting the tables out, that was my bad as I under estimated how long it would take update them to the new graphics, full credit for them goes to Maikel btw :)

Now for the test I'm afraid that I'll be away from my computer over the weekend and have exams on Monday and Tuesday so it's unlikely I won't have time to run the session until Tuesday night at the earliest :/

Anyway, onto the driver signings...

Raikkonen, Heidfeld and Webber confirmed for 2006

Following the Belgian Grand Prix Kimi Raikkonen, Nick Heidfeld and Mark Webber, were all able to reveal where they would be next season. Firstly after two seasons at Jordan Kimi Raikkonen today revealed that he would be leaving the currently Irish outfit to the team he left two years ago, McLaren. The deal is one of the biggest of the season totalling at a whopping £57 million in total and £19 million per year, making it the most expensive contract signed to date and it means that Kimi will be at McLaren until at least the end of 2008.

Nick Heidfeld meanwhile, who has endured a difficult season at Sauber, announced that he will be joining the brand new Toro Rosso team, who are set to replace Minardi on the grid in 2006, and he will be at the team for two seasons after signing a deal worth around £21m.

Finally, Mark Webber pulled out no surprises as he committed himself to Red Bull Racing for yet another season. The Aussie, who has been part of the team since the beginning of 2002, has committed himself to the team until at least the end of 2007 with a £20 million deal.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2012 04:24PM by Twigster151.
Am I the only one who sees your post twice now?? I'm pretty sure that yesterday it was here only one time...

Anyway, I really like the new design of the tables :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Same here. I could only see it once yesterday but now I see it twice ;)

A* spammer here with Twigster ;)
Yeah, I'm seeing the post twice now...

I'm glad we've signed Heidfeld on a two-year deal; although I'm handing the team over I'm confident he can provide a strong work ethic which will allow the team to grow.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Oops... Not entirely sure what happened there ;) But all is well now :)

The test session has been run, however I am yet to receive testing plans from four teams, of course excluding Minardi and Toyota. These fours managers have 24 hours within which to send me their plans at which point the coverage will be uploaded and they will join Minardi and Toyota in missing the session.

Massa Tops Final Test Session

Felipe Massa was the quickest driver at what was the final of the mid-season test sessions before the Formula On parade leaves Europe for the final three flyaway races of the season. The Ferrari man finished the session just ahead of the Saubers of Jenson Button and Nick Heidfeld whilst Verstappen in the second Ferrari completed the top four. However the main talking point came from the numerous absent teams with Minardi and Toyota both announcing well in advance that they would not be taking part in the test due to cost restrictions. However both Jordan and Renault also took no part in the session after a mix up at customs prevented the teams from bringing enough equipment with which to take part.

Hoping we don't lose ground by not being able to attend the session...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Steady result, happy with all the gathered information! Looking forward for the next race with both Massa and Alonso still in the title fight!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
no good result, but we could collect some important data.

@twigster: any news about when the F1 circus arrives at Sao Paulo?

Some mods
I've already run Brazilian GP practice. Going to run the qualifying sometime tomorrow then the race on Thursday and post it up over Friday and Saturday

JohnWarrington schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've already run Brazilian GP practice. Going to
> run the qualifying sometime tomorrow then the race
> on Thursday and post it up over Friday and
> Saturday

Good to hear (Y), looking forward to the coverage.

Some mods
I've been getting unexplained CTDs when going from qualifying to race and with me going on holiday on Sunday it looks like I'm not going to be able to run the race. Will someone be able to run qualifying and the race if I post up the practice times

F1 Manager 2005 - Brazilian Grand Prix - Practice

McLaren driver Nico Rosberg set the fastest lap in free practice ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix after beating Massa by just 0.005 seconds. Alex Wurz was third in the Red Bull and Marc Gene was forth in the Renault. Jenson Button was disappointing in the Sauber as he finished down in 21st place and Mark Webber could only manage 16th.

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> I've been getting unexplained CTDs when going from
> qualifying to race and with me going on holiday on
> Sunday it looks like I'm not going to be able to
> run the race. Will someone be able to run
> qualifying and the race if I post up the practice
> times

I would but I'm temporarily computerless :/

Twigster151 schrieb:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I've been getting unexplained CTDs when going
> from
> > qualifying to race and with me going on holiday
> on
> > Sunday it looks like I'm not going to be able
> to
> > run the race. Will someone be able to run
> > qualifying and the race if I post up the
> practice
> > times
>
> I would but I'm temporarily computerless :/

I've too no time to do it. Exams (8 overall) start next month and I'm busy with learning.

Some mods
BAR

Setup reward is always something, but we're lacking pace again.

Also to the race: I've never run a qual/race before, but I have got some spare time in my hands. I can race both, but I may have problems with CTD as well. I don't have the mod though.
it doesn't look bad for us...

My GPGSL Career
Jordan

Decent results. I'm hoping we can convert this into better qualifying results
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy