GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Wooo!!!

2nd win in a row, awesome result for Matt and we are taking charge of the constructors championship

Pity that the SCR guys can't drive though, cost Charrel points today

Reckon the GPGSL should dish out a penalty ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
What. A. Race.

Brilliant job by all the guys this weekend! Ruben and Marko pulled off different strategies to the same effect which emphasises both got the most out of the car. Great points haul all round :-)

Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wooo!!!
>
> 2nd win in a row, awesome result for Matt and we
> are taking charge of the constructors
> championship
>
> Pity that the SCR guys can't drive though, cost
> Charrel points today
>
> Reckon the GPGSL should dish out a penalty ;)

Agree, especially Kittleson is a race ruiner. He should be banned at least for 1 race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
John Warrington Statement

Very happy with 6th place after a poor qualifying. Get in there!

Agree, especially Kittleson is a race ruiner. He should be banned at least for 1 race.
Ridiculous statement, it's never going to happen. Like Dean was actually driving ffs!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Couldn't convert the pole into a good result after hitted two times...
After the first one I got back 3 places, but lost every motivation after the second one...
not a good performance this race, but luckly i managed to bring the car to the finish line

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
mortal Schreef:
> >
>
> Ridiculous statement, it's never going to happen.
> Like Dean was actually driving ffs!

He wasn't driving at all? Isn't that not against the rules?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

It's an ai series, ruben. You should know that by now. Not my fault if an accident happens (seeing as how the everyone on the grid drives as though they've been slamming diamond whites at some point during the season ;) ).

Shame about ross's race, but a top ten finish will do nicely for me after my crap quali.

Diax F1 Schreef:
> It's an ai series, ruben. You should know that by
> now. Not my fault if an accident happens (seeing
> as how the everyone on the grid drives as though
> they've been slamming diamond whites at some point
> during the season ;) ).
>
> Shame about ross's race, but a top ten finish will
> do nicely for me after my crap quali.

Eventhough this is an ai series, you should still be responsible and make excuses for your mistakes. Thats the "roleplaying" part of this series. If someone wins, takes a podium or scores points, they all say: Ohhh, I drove so fast! I'm so good, team did a great job etc.. But you didnt drive fast, and the team didnt so a thing, since its an ai series!

So why not say: Man, I f**ked up bigtime, my appoligise.. If you did mess things up in the race.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Well done John! But also nice driving by Rodrigo, double points is always nice :)

Must win races, beginning to look like midfielders.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
what a shame our race was ruined by silly collisions!

still, hats of to the playboy, he walked this one!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Mirko Vukcevic Press Conference

Hello and thank you all for attending today (blah-blah official stuff). Anyway after becoming a slightly known person, Mirko was asked to participate in a new series of "You think you know who you are, but you don't know who you are, so we are going to find out who you are, and tell you... who you are!", which is a show where the celebrities/slightly known people trace back their family history for the programme. When Mirko traced back his history to Montenegro, he interesting found that at a young age he had been given to his grandparents to live, and his name changed to help him fit in. It was revealed that Mirko (or whoever he actually is), was actually born in England, under the name Connor Steer, before being moved to montenegro. On this bombshell Mirko/Connor has decided that from now on he will use his real name and nationality, as that is who he really is. Heres a direct statement from Connor:

"This is obviously rather shocking news for me, i'm shocked. I guess its good to know and stuff, but i hope it doesn't cause too much confusion in the paddock! On official business, i will be using the same helmet, as a tribute to my montenegran heritage, but will edit the name on it to be up to date. I'm shocked, in case you didnt know. Anyway i look forward to the race next week!

That will be all today, if you have any questions, please ask them in an orderly fashion

Regards
Connor Steer

(PS My name is and always has been Connor Steer and i have always been english. I was called mirko for the GPGNC, and people started calling me it, so i didnt bother correcting them ;-). Sorry if anyone is offended/annoyed/confused or feels misled by this, but yeh...)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2011 05:36PM by truecrysis.
POST MONTREAL GP RACE INTERVIEW with Marko Aleksander (Team Shadow), 3rd

Aleksander ready for challenges and rivalries

Marko, you pulled a Jenson Button -esque Melbourne 2010 perfomance today to finish on the podium with some strategic maneuvers!
You know, actually, I lost out in the first stop, not sure what happened there, and when it came to second stop I had to stay out with slicks for a lap, then made a decision to go all the way with monsoons sticking to a two stopper.
Your team principal Tom Pellat stated that both -TSS drivers- of you pulled the same result with different strategy?
Diplomatic chap, isn't he? (chuckles) I do believe I was ahead. (smiles) But I know what he means.
Saved by the bell, your teammate stated as he missed on the podium by one tenth or so?
The race was 45 laps , it had some pretty long ringing (smiles).
I gotta press you on this, saved by the bell, seems that Greidanus wants to openly challenge you?
Rightfully so, that's what this sport is all about. He's been good, really impressive so far in his debut season. But make sure I am ready for rivalry and competition, teammate wise and with other 20 drivers. (laughs) Nobody beats me in the same car come season's end. Nobody! (chuckles)
Seems like you're encouraging intern rivalry?
Hey, isn't that what media wants anyway ...
Erm ,yes, where was I .... Losing the second place in last turn of the race to John Maverick , is it bittersweet result?
Not really, my tyres were really worn out, and I wasn't taking any chances. John made a nice clean move and ten points are very important in the big picture ... I lost momentum after that pass occured though and that's why Ruben was also able to come so close, but to no avail.
With a second consecutive podium you now take the lead in drivers championship.
It's pretty close, but I am satisified with points tally, I don't think we have the best car on the grid currently, so we'll have to work hard to collect wins.
Any comments on other drivers and perfomances this season so far?
Well, Houston is back, Jalving has surprised me the most as I was initially doubting MPR's decison to sign him. Proved me wrong and perhaps he just needed to have a good car all along. He won on his second ever race back in s2, so clearly some talent there. Aston Martin seem to struggle, which is unexpected, but surely Ingers is already pulling a rabbit out his hat. Oh and also great to see Phil Oakley back and doing well, it makes the competition even more interesting.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2011 06:06PM by BAR#10.
Can someone give me an update of the new drivers, where they from, where they drive for and also their helmets? Thanks

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Charrel Wrote:
> Diax F1 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's an ai series, ruben. You should know that
> by
> > now. Not my fault if an accident happens
> (seeing
> > as how the everyone on the grid drives as
> though
> > they've been slamming diamond whites at some
> point
> > during the season ;) ).
> >
> > Shame about ross's race, but a top ten finish
> will
> > do nicely for me after my crap quali.
>
> Eventhough this is an ai series, you should still
> be responsible and make excuses for your mistakes.
> Thats the "roleplaying" part of this series. If
> someone wins, takes a podium or scores points,
> they all say: Ohhh, I drove so fast! I'm so good,
> team did a great job etc.. But you didnt drive
> fast, and the team didnt so a thing, since its an
> ai series!
>
> So why not say: Man, I f**ked up bigtime, my
> appoligise.. If you did mess things up in the
> race.

Sure, but asking someone to be banned for something that they can't be controlled is ridiculous. Yes it was a major f**k-up and sorry for fecking up your race.

Quite frankly, if people were banned for on-track accidents, half the grid would be banned over the course of the season.

What can I say ... I really sucked in this race :(

GPGSLRS Statement.

Incident involving car 0 and car 18 is being investigated by the race stewards.
Incident involving car 17 and car 20 is being investigated by the race stewards.
Incident involving car 8 and car 18 is being investigated by the race stewards.
Incident involving car 6 and car 20 is being investigated by the race stewards.
Incident involving car 10 and car 20 is being investigated by the race stewards.
Incident involving car 6 and car 16 is being investigated by the race stewards.
Incident involving car 5 and car 8 is being investigated by the race stewards.
Incident involving car 10 and car 11 is being investigated by the race stewards.

Statements were taken by the race stewards from Ed Geenhalgh, Tommi Karjalainen, Gianluigi Silvestre, Christopher Hinz, Charrel Jalving, Ross Cartwright, Norbert Horváth, Philip Oakley, Dean Kittleson and John Maverick.
They also looked at telemetry gathered from Aston Martin Racing, Southern Cross Racing, Martini Paddock Racing, True North Racing, Alpha Racing Team, Tafuro Grand Prix, Snake Motorsports and MAC Racing.
After a lengthy investigation into all eight incidents, the race stewrds came to the following conclusion: "Meh! Who cares?!!!!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2011 08:17PM by GPGSL.
GPGSL Wrote:
> GPGSLRS Statement.
>
> Incident involving car 0 and car 18 is being
> investigated by the race stewards.
> Incident involving car 17 and car 20 is being
> Incident involving car 8 and car 18 is being
> Incident involving car 6 and car 20 is being
> Incident involving car 10 and car 20 is being
> Incident involving car 6 and car 16 is being
> Incident involving car 5 and car 8 is being
> Incident involving car 10 and car 11 is being
>
> Statements were taken by the race stewards from Ed
> Geenhalgh, Tommi Karjalainen, Gianluigi Silvestre,
> Christopher Hinz, Charrel Jalving, Ross
> Cartwright, Norbert Horváth, Philip Oakley, Dean
> Kittleson and John Maverick.
> They also looked at telemetry gathered from Aston
> Martin Racing, Southern Cross Racing, Martini
> Paddock Racing, True North Racing, Alpha Racing
> Team, Tafuro Grand Prix, Snake Motorsports and MAC
> Racing.
> After a lengthy investigation into all eight
> incidents, the race stewrds came to the following
> conclusion: "Meh! Who cares?!!!!"

LOL!;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy