GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
oh dear, that was bad

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
What the **** was that SCR doing there! Learn how to drive! You ruined my race, I was in 7th or 8th place..

If you come out of the pits, its oke to fight.. But dont hit someone that is on the racing line! its dangerous..

Thanks for this result man.. Anyhow nice for Houston taking the victory!! Thanks to the SCR I probable lost the lead in the championship..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
n00binio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh dear, that was bad

You can say that again :(

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Nice 4th place, could be 3rd. Aleksander was saved by the bell.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Was going well in the race, making up some places until that idiot Oakley parked his car in the middle of a wet track when visibility was almost zero in the spray.
He should be penalised for reckless driving hot hot
Juliano Muller's first statemente after the race: '5th place in a hard, demanding race!! I'm very proud of this team and really happy with this result!!!' - Full interview to follow -
Woo Hoo!!! A point!!! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
another brilliant strategy and race, lost the second place on very worn tyres just in the end, but it paid off anyway.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2011 10:15PM by BAR#10.
also, I believe I am taking the lead in drivers champioship.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
that unexpected rain ruined philip's race.a double retirement is never a great thing.
congrats to Matt for the win :-)

My GPGSL Career
JM at the official press conference

What shall I say, I'm so much amazed. The weekend went perfect, except of KERS not working. I really thought that would throw us back much more. But with an excellent qualifying lap I managed to grab 4th, which was already a big success. And today in the race, the rain helped a lot. The power of KERS wasn't that important anymore and I could show my potential in wet conditions. We decided to go for a safe strategy and pit very early after the rain finally appeared to stay longer. We were aware that this'd mean a 3 stopper and that it could become a close race with Alexander who was obviously on a 2 stopper. After my 3rd stop I was only fourth anymore and I honestly was satisfied with this. But then I realized that Marko [Alexander] and Norbert [Horvath] were lapping extremely slow on their old tyres. I started to push again and caught Norbert easily. After this I wanted it all. I went for Alexander and I was very lucky that the last corner here is a chicane. I could thwart Marko there because of my better tyres and grab that 2nd position. I feel so lucky!

Yet the best laps show our lack of speed in dry conditions today. Only 13th best time for me and 18th best time for Rod prove that it would have been impossible to get this result in only dry conditions. But I'm pleased to see that Rod grabbed that 12th position and we can celebrate a double points finish. On the other hand I'm very glad that I could beat him for the first time this season, though his intern victories in the two races before came mostly from bad luck on my side. Of course I want to beat him as soon as often, but I'm very glad to see him bringing much more points as possible for the team.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
A double points finish is amazing...well done chaps...fantastic driving! Really happy with that...onwards and upwards from here (hopefully)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Twigster151 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> n00binio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > oh dear, that was bad
>
> You can say that again :(

oh dear, that was bad

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
What the hell :S

Is Karjalainen supposed to be hit from behind in every race? Again no points for SMS ... this is getting ridiculous

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Think the stewards need to have a word with Christopher Hinz... Unlucky Norbert! Robbed of a podium twice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Whoa! Podium for John and points for Rodrigo, congrats to both of you guys! Very well done!

And John, I nearly suffered a heart attack on that last lap! ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Jeebus, what a race! Nice coverage though. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nice work by Juliano in 5th!
And I'm very pleased with my 10th, had a bad start to the race, but my early stop for wet tyres really paid off and gained me a lot of places

What can I say? I'm frustrated. Apparently my arse is so lovely, that everyone just wants to nail it. Good thing is, that no one has never got an advantage by doing so. I'm not cheap you know. Something positive though; our car is so reliable that you can hit a wall and just bounce back and keep on going. Rest of the race I drove with broken suspension, hence the 14th position.
7th and 8th! great results!! and i was 3rd fastest! shows the potential the car has! =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy