GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Not overly thrilled to come home 9th..... Better go hit a few Belgian beer bars....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Surely Oakley has been given enough chances now. In my opinion the correct decision was made at the beginning of the season when he was ousted permanently, only to be then overturned. A second chance which he obviously couldn't give two hoots about. If you ask me, get rid, stay rid, let a committed test driver have a shot at a race seat instead of having to watch whilst a ghost plods round scoring points and denying other drivers valuable points!!

Rant over. :)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Great 4th place... now, let's go to Brazil...

For all those who despise the most welcoming nation in the world (especially the large majority of Spanishs, Americans and Canadians), read this:
[www.turismo.gov.br]

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 05:03PM by Rod_vs.
Hey, buddy, wait....

I'll come with you...
It looks like my post was deleted. :/
Wow, Congratulations to Ed Greenalgh and Aston Martin Racing, finally Ed has his share of luck and wins the title.

Well deserved Ed !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

That's unbelievable! Firstly, the race. Obviously it was very lucky, but I'm just happy that I kept out of trouble while those around me fell off the track. It would've been a good battle with John before he left the track at Bruxelles. I guess that's my fault for not installing the tarmac run-off there yet ;)

Obviously I'm sorry for Marko, who was leading but had an unfortunate mechanical problem. I guess that summed up his season. He's been a fantastic competitor as always, and it's great to see that the original foundation drivers like him and myself are still up there showing those young'uns and newbies how it's done! ;)

Thanks to John for a great drive, and a fastest lap, as well to cap off an excellent weekend! I'm sorry we forgot to organise the formation finish. ;) That's a good success rate we now have as team-mates! Next year's your turn again, I think. Thanks also to Stu for signing me for this year! I'm still waiting for the Aston Martin DBS you promised me... ;)Also, I'm sorry to the other teams that I declined an offer from. Also, thanks to Tom for hiring me in the first place and keeping me for 5 seasons, providing me with the foundation to build on this year.

As for the season, its been an incredible ride. After the first few races, I didn't adapt very well to my new environment and got some poor results. I was even thinking whether I would have to move on and go back to team owning, as my team is approaching the top of the waiting list. Then, for whatever reason, my luck suddenly turned around, and turn it did, an almost unprecedented run of form. I never thought that this would be possible, as I think I was down in 12th position or something in the championship after the first few rounds. So to even be in the hunt was amazing, let alone win the championship with two rounds to spare!

I'd also like to thank, most importantly, all the GPGSL staff, without whom, this competition would not run. Thanks to all your hard work and dedication to this great season and to Grand Prix 4.

Anyway, I'd better be off, I think there's some Magners (I've actually started drinking this in real life since Stu put them on the GPGSL car! ;)) and champagne waiting.

X (@ed24f1)
It looks like my post was deleted. :/

Not by me, what was it?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
>
>
> Not by me, what was it?

It was a youtube video of Michael Schumacher barging in to David Couthard's garage at Spa in 1998.
You could post it again, although posting youtube can be tricky sometimes

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I think he deserves the driver champion bar for season 6! or is it to soon? :P

And for the winning constructor:

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Wow, sponsorship works ! :P

SchueyFan Schreef:
>
> Anyway, I'd better be off, I think there's some
> Magners (I've actually started drinking this in
> real life since Stu put them on the GPGSL car! ;))
> and champagne waiting.

Its the exact good timng. He is the S6 champ wether you wait a couple of races or no, go get that bar Ed ! :p

Charrel Schreef:
> I think he deserves the driver champion bar for
> season 6! or is it to soon? :P
>
> [img12.imageshack.us]
>
>
> And for the winning constructor:
> [img13.imageshack.us]
> bar.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 11:49AM by Rico.
If it's confirmed he can have it for sure. :-)

5th, good result when I had a perf penalty and other people had boosts.

Well done to Ed 'Vettel' Greenhalgh for winning the championship.(Y)
RAC5 schrieb:
> Well done to Ed 'Vettel' Greenhalgh for winning
> the championship.(Y)

+1, outstanding performance :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Thanks for the userbar and for all the good wishes everyone!

X (@ed24f1)
Are AMR anywhere near the Constructors title?

Whilst the driver's title has been won, the contructor's championship is still to be decided.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
JohnWarrington Wrote:
> Are AMR anywhere near the Constructors title?

By my calculations we're up by 32 points, so not enough to claim that yet.

X (@ed24f1)
wow! 10th! despite the rough treatment from Ben and VSM.

Sad that my teammate didnt finish as he was on a good run.

But i´m starting to get the hang of the VXR :)

congrats to the champ winner! =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy