GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Well done Ed! Thats gotta be your luckiest win yet ;)

By my reckoning that makes you the GPGSL S6 World Drivers Champion! :)

Great drive by John too. Thats our first 2nd place this season, would you believe :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
We were looking so good, then a few screenies and one of my drivers is DNF, the other at the back end of the field :(

It just is not allowed to happen for Snake Motorports to get to a single digit in the WCC ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Very pleased with a podium finish, exactly what I was aiming for.

Congratulations to Mr. Ed and Asthma Martin, simply the best.

PS: Very nice looking screenies, Stuart.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Right, deadline's over: 22nd September's the new deadline. :)

I have to say I am pleased with that showing even though Jack's exit form the race was cruel he showed amazing pace. Michael is settling in wonderfully as well and did well to recover from his early scuffle to get points...it looked as though Jack might even sneak onto the podium at one point but I am still nonetheless pleased. Hopefully we can score regularly for the rest of the season now.

P.S. Well done Ed, great championship win.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2011 10:11PM by CaptinFranko.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very pleased with a podium finish, exactly what I
> was aiming for.
>
> Congratulations to Mr. Ed and Asthma Martin,
> simply the best.
>
>
> PS: Very nice looking screenies, Stuart.

Well that would be down to your excellent mod my friend :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Ah god that was horrible for Matt

Good recovery by Charrel though

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Nice job by both Alpha guys, both cars in the points :)

GPGSL Activity Check Report

The latest activity check has been completed for the period: 2nd September 9 PM (21:00) - 12th September 9 PM (21:00)

One (1) driver has been inactive over this period:

Philip Oakley (Tafuro GP): Last post in topic - August 26 2011 at 08:16PM

This is his 3rd warning. He has received a final 20 point performance deduction and has been banned from the series for the remainder of the season.

GPGSL

P.S. A reminder of current inactivity warning statuses (from start of season to present)
Paolo Tafuro, Jake Legge, Maikel De Boer - Reprimanded
Matt Houston, Norbert Horváth, Joseph Gilson, Tommi Karjalainen, Tom Pellatt, Ross Cartwright - 1st Warning
Chris Stokel - 2nd Warning
Keeley Grant, Philip Oakley - 3rd Warning

Why am I not surprised!

Good grief!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Fantastic! A 1-2 and Ed has wrapped up the championship. Hopefully I can win a race by the end of the season

a double point finish is always good,but if Cartwright reaches the mpg point it won't reduce the gap in the WCC...

no need to talk about Philip.Jake will take his place.Car livery is going to be updated and passed soon!:-)

My GPGSL Career
ha! i knew i wouldn't finish that race. oh dear... at least a point for jack which is more than we could expect. well done mate (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Jack Hunsley received the most places gained bonus point.

Stoopid Wrote:
> Jack Hunsley received the most places gained bonus
> point.

Anyone who finished would've have had a chance at that bonus point ;)

ah, that's even better :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Stoopid Wrote:
> Jack Hunsley received the most places gained bonus
> point.

Buzzing. Thought I might be in with a sniff at this although I guess anyone who finished would be ;) Anyway it's still a perfect way to round up the weekend :)

Also congrats to Ed on the title even though we never met on track :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

cracking race, lots of action and smashy smashy! :D

congratulations to Ed, to Aston Martin, and for the rest of the season. Stonking.

Lets just hope it won't be a walk in the park snoozefest...

Looking forward to putting ideas/rules for next season already after this.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
AMR and Ed are starting to look like RBR and Vettel, hehe...

Anyway, congratulations to both of them :-)

As for ART, great drive by both John and Rodrigo, points are always welcome for the WCC.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy