GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Haha, awesome Dan

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Not much I could do this weekend, qualifying wasn't the best for us and it is always a struggle in Monaco to over take and defending can be quite a challenge as well. Having to defend that hard destroys the tyres and attacking too hard destroys the tyres. Its not a very easy situation. But we carry on, good result for Charrel which is great!! Let's keep it up as a team!!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Elleker hoping for more reliable Vauxhall engines next year
Don't want any more failures, bloody annoying, car has been pretty reliable all year
Exhausts are usually good for cooking bacon on too, great post-race snack, not this weekend though, oily bacon :(

Much lol at the Daily Stool :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
oensan Owen Edwards
Notice how in the celebrations, as tester, I was pushed in first. Felt quite uneasy being so close to @danm in the water. twitpic.com/662hqp
52 minutes ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2011 01:38PM by oensan.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 14, LeMans Grand Prix are now open and will close 6pm BST Monday, 22nd August. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - LeMans", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - LeMans". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

Out of interest, what happens if there are no boost tables before the deadline? I kinda want to know what boost i have left before choosing...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
A disappointing 8th, I would have finished higher if it wasn't for that meddling Tarufo. :-( ;)
/edit: To avoid a double-post, here's the quick boost overview table. Nothing special but it'll do until the real boost tables arrive.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2011 12:15AM by JohnMaverick.
Well that worked out swimmingly. Without boost starting so high was key. Shame we couldnt gain anything through the pitstops but i cannot complain with the final position after the last round :)
Hi, people. Well... for all people that use Twitter and Facebook:

Twitter: @rodvs8 - then, send me messages, that I can add you
Facebook: [www.facebook.com]

Thanks!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
So, 4 boost left with 4 races left ... and my seasonal goal is very close =)

A little question guys, when will the next feature testdrivers' race be? (If there's to be another one this season)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I will be away on my holidays for two weeks from tomorrow 19th August - 2nd September. John Maverick will take over compiling the perfs whilst I'm away and Dean Kittleson will take over checking them. I addition, Ed Greenhalgh will be responsible for all AMR's boost requests and team affairs.

See you all later ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Have a good break. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Back from a small holiday that I didn't say about because I forgot lol :)

I go away again (lol) on the 27th August until the 2nd September. Hope that's good with everyone :)

Can't wait until Le Mans, should be good! :)

Also an announcement concerning my plans for next year should be coming in the near future :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I join the holiday-group :) I'll be away from 21st August until 28th August.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Seen as how we are all announcing holiday plans, I too will be on a brief holiday, from Sept 10 - 16. However, I should have access to the net, or at bare minimum, would only be "M.I.A" those days.... And for the record, I will be about an hours drive north of you, Mortal! You know where that means...Gold Coast....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
At least we had a point out of this weekend ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Very Very happy for how the race went with Ben Johnson, too bad we couldnt keep him in 4th at our final pitstop. Too bad Dean had problems with his tires in qualy already... Starting from the back here is just a complete disaster.

Hope we can keep John's momentum up and copy it to Deans car aswell :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy