GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
well...I dont think rubbish quite covers that. Good coverage though Connor.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2011 01:16AM by CaptinFranko.
well...I dont think rubbish quite covers that. Good coverage though Connor!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Good to see John scored some solid points, we really need those. Too bad Rodrigo couldn't finish in the points, but Monaco is a hard place to pass people.

impressive performance by AMR :-o

the coverage was great, well done :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well...I dont think rubbish quite covers that.
> Good coverage though Connor.

Thanks although i will mention i spotted that you put jack first ;)

Really unlucky for jack, guess i musn't comment next time! And unlucky the Pederson couldnt really do much about his starting position at all. Onwards to round 14 im guessing for Christel...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
7th. Very happy with that. Great I could help Ed to victory too

Brilliant race! Thanks to everyone at AMR for the quick-thinking strategy that gave me the opportunity to jump Charrel at the final pitstop. Thanks to John also for selflessly helping out. I'll try to pay you back in the future, like with Mansell did with Patrese in 1992! ;)

Also, fantastic coverage, it really captured the race well!

X (@ed24f1)
Great coverage as has been said

I think Ed clearly deserved the win here, look how fast he was

But it's unlucky that we got screwed by GP4, I think we could have won if John hadn't blocked us by staying out

Anyway never mind, congrats to Ed and Aston

I don't mind if the win the Championship, just let us have a few wins too ;)

Overall for us a good weekend . It's great to get back on the podium here at Monaco, and just when Martini have commited to the team

Hopefully this is the start of some improved form for us

Pity Matt couldn't do anything down in 11th, but it was always gonna be tough after quali

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Wow, I'm very glad with 4th. Wouldn't have expected that after being 7th only in qualifying. Thanks also to the ART guys in the pits who made it possible for me to jump Johnson. It seems that VSM had some trouble with the tires today as Ben was faster than me after the pit-stops but couldn't keep the pace very long. Yet it was impossible for me to jump him on track without taking too much risk. Therefore I'm very glad that it worked out this way.

The coverage was really brilliant, Connor. It kept me all the time. The only thing that annoyed me, was that you forgot to post the first 8 driver's results twice...so sometimes it took me very long to figure out where I was on track, especially after the pit-stops.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well... forget it!! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
My strategy was good this weekend! Qualifying lap was just great, that was our limit..

I wanted to jump Ed before turn 1 and I did.. My pace was really good and I could have won!
Smart stategy from the AMR boys to keep Warrington in front of me.. I tried to overtake but wasted my tyes there.. After the pitstop Greenhalgh was zo much faster with his fresh tyres!

Anyhow, it's a good weekend for me, podium again.. Congrats to Ed!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
16th, hmmm, not the start i had hoped for in the VXR but never than less, i finished which is an improvement from the last 2 races. So we can only build on this for the rest of the championship. Sad to see my teammate exit the race the way he did. He was heading for a solid finish.
Fantastic teamwork by the AMR drivers and pitcrew! My 'Dick Dastardly' pit strategy worked a treat ... *twists his pointy moustache!!!!!!! ;)

Well done Ed, a win at Monaco is always great to have on your CV. That also means Aston Martin have won at Monte Carlo two seasons in a row with Nick's win last time out.

Nice work by John too, it didn't look like our one stop gamble was going to work, but he stuck at it and gained three places by the end :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2011 07:48AM by Stoopid.
Awesome coverage by Connor. :-) (Y) As far as I know, point for most places gained still exists.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2011 08:45AM by mortal.
TNR's Glen Sheppard Press Statement following 3rd place in Monaco
Fantastic to finish in 3rd at Monaco! A flawless, clean drive has given reward to me and my team. However, with the good, comes the bad.... Dan Mills. Naked. Monaco. Sorry everyone.....LOL

Oh yeah, once Dan gets his clothes back on, I will be speaking with him about lodging a protest over AMR's "dirty tactics" with having Warrington blocking, slowing me down and potentially costing me the chance to challenge for the win. But, that is Monaco, and sh1t happens. I won't be losing sleep over it.....
Thanks TNR, thanks to the mechanics and all our sponsors. This result may well bring the pens and contracts out for next season, and cement a future at True North Racing.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
> TNR's Glen Sheppard Press Statement following 3rd
> place in Monaco
> Fantastic to finish in 3rd at Monaco! A flawless,
> clean drive has given reward to me and my team.
> However, with the good, comes the bad.... Dan
> Mills. Naked. Monaco. Sorry everyone.....LOL
>
> Oh yeah, once Dan gets his clothes back on, I will
> be speaking with him about lodging a protest over
> AMR's "dirty tactics" with having Warrington
> blocking, slowing me down and potentially costing
> me the chance to challenge for the win. But, that
> is Monaco, and sh1t happens. I won't be losing
> sleep over it.....
> Thanks TNR, thanks to the mechanics and all our
> sponsors. This result may well bring the pens and
> contracts out for next season, and cement a future
> at True North Racing.

Well done, Glen, strong result for you, but not for me...
Fallen back 3 places, with no pace at all...
Ah, forget about it, bring on the next race...

What is the boost deadline for LeMans????
Yahoooo we scored a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Great job by the mechanics at my second pitstop, thanks to them I've got the point for most places gained.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Wow, I'm very glad with 4th. Wouldn't have
> expected that after being 7th only in qualifying.
> Thanks also to the ART guys in the pits who made
> it possible for me to jump Johnson. It seems that
> VSM had some trouble with the tires today as Ben
> was faster than me after the pit-stops but
> couldn't keep the pace very long. Yet it was
> impossible for me to jump him on track without
> taking too much risk. Therefore I'm very glad that
> it worked out this way.
>
> The coverage was really brilliant, Connor. It kept
> me all the time. The only thing that annoyed me,
> was that you forgot to post the first 8 driver's
> results twice...so sometimes it took me very long
> to figure out where I was on track, especially
> after the pit-stops.

Dammit ive just noticed that, and if it makes it any better ive corrected it. Well ive corrected the one i could find which was the halfway standings, you said there was 2? When's the other one? Once again sorry bout that.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Left to Right: Horvath, Sheppard, Edwards, Mills

TNR get naked! (Oh, and, er, sign contracts!)

What an incredible Monaco weekend for the True North Racing Team. Not only did the big boss Millsotron put down a stonking victory on the Friday for the testers; but Glen Sheppard was the hero on Sunday registering an almighty third place on the streets as he crossed the line.

With a promise to 'get nakeeeddddd' should any of the team make the podium; and always a man of his words with bets, no sooner had the press conference ended, the entire driving lineup of TNR got into their teenie weenies and hit the yacht decks. Mills, unarguably, favouring the naturists 'sharing is caring' attire option, much to the amusement of a certain Matt Houston who joined in on the fun in a rather bedazzling set of speedos.

After several hours of unauthorised european legal standard drinks in international waters, it was decided that next years driving contracts would be decided in the fate of alcoholic games.

Edwards went first, renewing his tester drive for next season with a stunning, oscar worthy charades round acting out 'The Russo-Japanese War'.

Sheppard extended his seat for season 7 in similar fashion, correctly finding team boss Mills under a parasol in a frantic game of hide and seek lasting nearly 6 hours on the pool deck.

Horvath, being the wizard that he is, earnt yet another year with TNR playing pictionary, stunning hydraulic technicians with his priceless drawing of 'irony', guessed correctly in 3.4 seconds by Professor Robert Winston.

It was certainly a night to remember. All three drivers confirmed their commitment to the team, renewing contracts and enjoying what has and will continue to be a very happy and successful relationship.

End of Statement
The Daily Stool: All the News That's Sh*t to Print

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2011 12:12PM by danm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy