GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Canadian Grand Prix - Montreal

Friday Free Practice

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 09:55PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
GPGSL Canadian Grand Prix Official Free Practice Results.

18th and 20th with a team boost...oh my word. This is going to be a difficult weekend! 13th for myself was also forgettable. Lets hope for more in qualifying.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 09:38PM by CaptinFranko.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 4, Hungarian Grand Prix, Hungaroring are now open and will close 6pm BST Friday 20th May. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Hungaroring", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Hungaroring" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

This could be a painful race for us :/

EDIT:

GPGSL Canadian Grand Prix - Monza

I'm pretty sure the Canadian GP is not held at Monza ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 09:41PM by Twigster151.
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 18th and 20th with a team boost...oh my word. This
> is going to be a difficult weekend! 13th for
> myself was also forgettable. Lets hope for more in
> qualifying.

Not a good start, but hopefully with my driver boost qualifying will be good

CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 18th and 20th with a team boost...oh my word. This
> is going to be a difficult weekend! 13th for
> myself was also forgettable. Lets hope for more in
> qualifying.

Yeh sorry about that... It was not really a good day for me or rico, more so me, especially with my driver boost. We do have to remember that we are a new team, and the rest of the season may not be such a high that the first two races were, so im kind of braced for it. But im still aiming to push myself up the grid and get better and better with the team.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
3rd place! :-) With Jake right behind in 4th. Hopefully the team can use the data to get a similar result in the race.

That result has made me happy, after being ill all day.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Oh well...unfortunately the FP already showed what I feared. Not a good result for ART so far. Without a teamboost it will become more than difficult here.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Alright people, NO MORE POSTING so I can get the activity check done. Please?

Next deadline is 25th May 2011 at 9PM.

Oh and very well done Daniel! 2nd place is class!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 10:14PM by Diax F1.
5th place, a fantastic debut for me :) Congrats to Zsigmond for 1st place. The boost really worked for us.
GPGSL Activity Check Report

The activity check has been completed.

One driver will be penalised as a result of inactivity.

Juliano Muller

He will receive a 20 point penalty and a warning.

Please remember that the next activity check will occur on the 25th of May 2011 at 9PM British Time.

Thank you.

GPGSL

at least it can't get worse i guess

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Carlos Rodríguez statements after FP

"As I said a week ago, my success at the Italian GP Free Practice was achieved thanks to strategy, along with a combined Driver's and Team's Boost. Now, in clear track conditions, and in a tricky layout like this, our pace wasn't good at all. We really have to keep our feet on the ground, specially me. I'm a rookie and I entered here with realistic expectations, so I reckon that overall, my first three FPs were very good. Finally, I want to thank again my boss Stefan, who outqualified me again, although not for so much, and I also want to wish the best of luck to John and Rodrigo for the next two days."

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Copeman embarassed by Muller Inactivity

Chris Copeman cut an angry figure today as he held a special press conference about the reprecussions of Juliano Muller being inactive from the GPGSL. "I absolutely cannot tolerate inactivity...especially from one of my drivers. To be honest with you, its more embarrasing than anything, Juliano was the only driver to be punished this time around and that makes the team look bad. As a result of this inactivity I shall be dropping Juliano to a test seat for round 4 and promoting my test driver Mirko to a race seat. I know I can trust him to do his best and he is jumping at the opportunity. I didnt want to have to do this, infact I contacted Juliano twice asking him to post. I want my team to succeed but I also have to show my drivers what happens when they are inactive and show a lack of commitment. I hope to see Juliano active soon. Then he can return to his race seat in round 5."

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I've been out of town because of work, but now I'm back. Monza was disappointing, but I'm looking forward for montral...
I assume we had no commentary because the microphone got covered with doughnut crumbs? ;)

But a rather bad FP for us, hopefully the race will be better than this..

My team is simply going better than me in this season;)

My GPGSL Career
11th and 14th.. Not where we want to be! We seems to experience a bad start of the weekend: Bad free practice, midfield quali and the race we seem to find the pace..

I think if we can start the weekend better, it will have a better result at the end!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Stokel disapointed with first outing

Chris Stokel was left disapointed following his first outing in the GPGSL series. The Brit has raced at Montreal before in other series and was confident heading to the Canadian track, yet found himself at the back after a promising start. He had the following to say... "Well that isn't really what i had planned. It's my first outing in the car for Snake Motorsport and i truely expected to be further up in the standings. I'm confident that i can improve and help Snake Motorsport towards the front." Stokel went on to say "I hope to have my new helmet design for the next round, it's just a case of sorting out a few sponsor deals and then we can reveal it." He joked "maybe it will bring me some extra pace"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy