GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
3rd, but could have won.
I asked for wets on the radio but the idiots put slicks on hot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2011 03:05PM by RAC5.
Well done to jack from improving his position based on where he started, but unlucky for juliano for his engine... it seemed like a difficult race out there

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Hmm. Good result. Unlucky for Gianlugi, better luck next time mate! Pity I didn't catch Matt by 0.006s :( Wonder who's in front in the standings! :D

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmm. Good result. Unlucky for Gianlugi, better
> luck next time mate! Pity I didn't catch Matt by
> 0.006s :( Wonder who's in front in the standings!
> :D

charrel,no doubts on that;-)

My GPGSL Career
one word pops up in my mind.....crap :( for both of us. were looking good there for a while.... :(
Terrific race by both TSS drivers! Were beginning a comeback which I expect to continue. Well done guys

At least we scored some points, too bad John retired, he could have scored some points too..

Pedersen Wrote:
> one word pops up in my mind.....crap :( for both
> of us. were looking good there for a while.... :(

It is just not going our way at the moment. Things will turn around :)
I second that, we had a pretty good racepace, it was a tricky race this time, with various tactics and changing weather conditions. i thought we would end 4th and 10th but ended up 13th and 15th, although this is indeed dissapointing i know you guys can turn it around :D

icky Schreef:
> Pedersen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > one word pops up in my mind.....crap :( for
> both
> > of us. were looking good there for a while....
> :(
>
>
> It is just not going our way at the moment. Things
> will turn around :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
awesome race and a great coverage (Y)
considering the vast amount of incidents throughout the race i'm happy with scoring the first points of the season. bad luck for jack this time, but he showed that he has the ability to score some great results this season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
As I watched the race, I was really surprised that so many drivers took slicks in the 1st pit stops. The drivers that stopped late in the 1st pit stop window did take inters, the first of which was Sheppard, but the most significant was Jalving. I checked all the cars at the start of the race and none were showing as doing a one-stop strategy, so quite how Houston ended up doing only one stop I don't know.

On Aston Martin, Ed you drove a blinder mate and you only fell behind to Ruben due to when you failed in your attempt to pass Sheppard. John, the least said the better LOL However after the 2nd stops you passed quite a few cars. Going into the last corner (Parabolica) on the last lap you were in 13th place and out dragged Johnson to the finish line beating him by 0.008 seconds ;) I'm sure you will have better luck in Montreal :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> As I watched the race, I was really surprised that
> so many drivers took slicks in the 1st pit stops.
> The drivers that stopped late in the 1st pit stop
> window did take inters, the first of which was
> Sheppard, but the most significant was Jalving. I
> checked all the cars at the start of the race and
> none were showing as doing a one-stop strategy, so
> quite how Houston ended up doing only one stop I
> don't know.
>
> On Aston Martin, Ed you drove a blinder mate and
> you only fell behind to Ruben due to when you
> failed in your attempt to pass Sheppard. John, the
> least said the better LOL However after the 2nd
> stops you passed quite a few cars. Going into the
> last corner (Parabolica) on the last lap you were
> in 13th place and out dragged Johnson to the
> finish line beating him by 0.008 seconds ;) I'm
> sure you will have better luck in Montreal :)

I saw the timegap and was like gah seriously ;) Out of interest did that deny me a most positions gained in the race?
Missed a big opportunity to bring home a lot points there, luckily Chris had a solid race and managed to salvage some points for the team :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

icky Wrote:
> I saw the timegap and was like gah seriously ;)
> Out of interest did that deny me a most positions
> gained in the race?

You gained 9 places, both Vilela and Sheppard gained 11 places, so no.

Sheppard gets the most gained places bonus point.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Bah i could of been more aggrieved at getting so close if it was not for those 8 thousands of a second ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2011 01:50AM by icky.
Hi guys, as I will enter the GPGSL as testdriver at Montreal, i need a helmet. But my painting skills are equal zero, so if anyone is interested and also has the time to paint one for me, just pm me, it would be fantastic :)
Otherwise I'll take a white one until I manage to paint a helmet that looks half-way decent :D
Hows this possible! good racing and then a stupid accident. apologizes to my teamboss, i guess it will back to the racingsimulator;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
What an exciting race! :D Great coverage, thankyou and well done.

Good shake up of drivers, just what we need :)

Well done Glen and Norbert.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Jeebus! I go away for a week and the GPG Paparazzi have leaked onto the front page of the mag that Mexican food goes in one end and straight out the other! Is nothing sacred? LOL!
Nice race coverage Stu! Brilliant work. The race itself? Oh well, ya can't win 'em all! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Fantastic result to win in Monza at the home of Martini, we made the call on tyres and it worked out to perfection

Brilliant for Charrel to take another win too, so long after his first way back in Season 2, congrats mate

Matt also drove an epic race, made his way up 9 positions and into the points to finish 7th

Nice to see the podium filled with all one time MPR drivers too, shows we have had some talented guys at the team over the years

Also I'll finally make the official car launch later in the appropriate thread, sorry it's taken so long

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy