F1 Manager - 2004 Main Season Thread - Season Over!

Posted by Twigster151 
Jordan statement

Great race from André, 7th place is a fantastic result. It even seemed that he was catched by Schumacher after the line, but that was a really close thing. I'm a bit disappointed though about Kimi's performance, I think he could have finished in the points, too.

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Toyota Statement

On one hand we are absolutely delighted with cristianos drive up too second for a well deserved podium..but on the other hugely disapointed for jacques which could have gave us a 1-2 finish!!..we at toyota think it was entirely rubens fault in elimanating jacques from the race and will be contacting the stewards on this one!

We would also like to welcome ralf schumacher to our team for 2005..a proven race winner and class driver,which can only take our team forward :)
Ferrari Statement

We are not happy how the season has turned out so far yet, we are going for mere day successes now, but our money has been put on the 2005 season. Congrats to Rubens Barrichello for winning the WDC, and Williams for winning the WCC.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
BAR
First, congratulations to Williams for taking both trophies (however it is still not known as there are controversies with Villeneuve's crash)

Second, I am a bit disappointed with results of our drivers - we're still off pace.
Arrows Statement

Great drive from Zonta. Another top 10 finish in a car that shouldnt be in the top 10 probably. Trulli was unlucky and im sure he will learn from this and move on.

Also congratulations to Williams and Barrichello. We can only wish it seems of a car as good as yours.
ricktworick1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BAR
> First, congratulations to Williams for taking both
> trophies (however it is still not known as there
> are controversies with Villeneuve's crash)

There won't be a penalty.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Williams Statement

"We're happy of winning both championships with 2 races to go.We're only sad because we won't have the #1 on our '05 car;)"

My GPGSL Career
Paolo, you do remember how bad the 05 car was don't you ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Paolo, you do remember how bad the 05 car was
> don't you ;)

lol don't make me remember that ;)

My GPGSL Career
You better not think about 06 then ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Mclaren Statement

Awful. *sigh*

Going by the drivers points, Toyota should be only on 89 not 94.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> Going by the drivers points, Toyota should be only
> on 89 not 94.

For some reason I had Toyota down for 5pts from the French GP when they actually didn't score any :/ Anyway it's been fixed now.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I´m sorry to get off-topic, but Twigster, your inbox is full, and i got a PM about next year negotiations for you... hot
Reve-san Wrote:
> I´m sorry to get off-topic, but Twigster, your
> inbox is full, and i got a PM about next year
> negotiations for you... hot

I've made some space now :)

Still pointless...damnnnnn....

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 02:44PM by Incident 2k9.
Schumacher Fastest on Friday in Suzuka
Michael Schumacher made best use of the mixed conditions at the Suzuka circuit after setting the fastest time in Friday Free Practice, seeing off Alexander Wurz in second and Ryan Briscoe in the Toyota in third. A short rain shower before the session created a variety of track conditions with sections of the main straight seeing no rain what so ever whilst the run down to 130R was completely drenched, however with no rain falling during the session itself the times continued to drop with the last men over the line enjoying the best conditions. As a result some of the top runners were caught out by the smaller teams.

Setup Reward
1. Minardi +0.048
2. Toyota +0.076
3. McLaren +0.082
4. Jaguar +0.088
5. Renault +0.094
6. Williams +0.247

Williams Make it Three in a Row at Suzuka
For the third time in succession Williams have managed to lock out the front row after newly crowned world champion beat his team mate to pole position, whilst Schumacher, who'll be looking to take second in this years championship, is sat right behind them in third. Also after Rubens secured the title at Shanghai last time round we can begin to look further down the field and other battles that are emerging most notably the battle for 4th where Cristiano Da Matta comfortably out qualified Jos Verstappen, putting himself in a strong position to challenge for 4th overall in his debut season in F1 and the five way battle for 6th which Mark Webber currently leads. Unfortunately for the back of the grid teams the rain we saw in free practice seems to have disappeared with no rain falling during qualifying and no rain being scheduled for the race.

Arrows Statement

Great performance from both drivers and we are looking good. Hopefully we turn this good qualy result into some points.
cracking result in free practice and qualifying, we should be able to score big in the race.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy