GPG Nations Cup - Season 2 Thread <> Provisional Calendar at Page 1 <> Mod build in progress <> Any interested managers still welcome!

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
it was not the result that we expexted but we enjoyed the challenge with other cars in the race. We hope we can improve our performance for the next races.
Solid result in the race, But we need to keep pushing and moving forward.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Was my best race so far hopefully we can keep up the performance and put on a good show and work are way up the rankings :)

Official Race Results

Official Standings

You will also find the first page is updated
Who do I need to send perfs for the next round to?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

At the moment chris i think its being decided, but i believe a different race director is being used this round, not me or icky, so you will have to wait for that to be confirmed ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I though i posted a reply but whoops ;) Yeh there will be an announcement shortly by the Race Director. It is not me or True but i will let him introduce himself. Also anyone here paticularly adept with csm since i have a tweaker issue and also if anyone wants the mod i will give you a download link. I wanna fix the tweaker issue first though ;)

Madagascan Team Boss Johnson is also running out of patience with Zakes. He has said that unless results improve drastically Madagascar will be looking in a new direction for the end of the season and beyond
I wonder who the new race director is ? Hmm

hi id like to announce that Im running round 12 and if its allright i will be running future rounds :)

This has turned to be a good series now that there is better management and not all a one man team so im glad to be helping out with the series i thought of.....welll robbed off A1GP but hey :)

Pm me perfs my 15/05/2011

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2011 09:56PM by willward.
This has gone quiet...is everything okay?

Yeh yeh everythings all good as far as im aware. Me and icky have been working to solve the tweaker problems and perfecting the mod.
The actual race is being done by willward, so im afraid i don't know much of whats going on on his computer

On a side note... I'm not sure how available i will be to race direct over the next few weeks, due to exams, however if anyone specifically wants me to race direct, i am more than happy too, but i don't know how long i will be available for until nearer the time. I can fill in for willward and icky if needs be during this time, and am fully available again afterwards, but unless anybody prefers me to race direct, i will leave it to icky and willward mainly :)

Hi everyone I shall be running quali today just gotta set it up

And I keep having a problem visiting the site on my co£puter sometimes it just doesnr load any ideas ewhy?

CAN SOME1 LINK ME TO GP4 TWEAKER>?? THANKS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2011 11:19AM by willward.
You got a pm :) I am going to be out tonight but any problems and i will respond when i get back in, I hope i gave you all the info you need
Hey peeps ill be doing quali shortly but I'm away this weekend so could be monday before I post/run the race

Would just like to confirm that my annoucement on the GPGSL does not affect my driver or country for the GPGNC at all ;-)

Good :) I've pmed one of the other directors with screenshots and quali results I'm not at a computer and won't. Be till monday so can't post them

Round 12 Imola - Qualifying!

Hello and welcome to Imola! This is the italian leg of the Grand Prix Games Nations Cup tour and it is sunny here! Saying that it doesnt really rain much in this championship... This is truecrysis here, presenting you the coverage made by willward. I don't know how this turns out, so it will be a surprise for me as well ;-). Anyway, over to the track now!

Heart is the first man out on track, he is still looking desperately for some points, maybe imola is a chance for him to earn them?

Razak is crossing the line now to start his flying lap, he's another of the first runners out.

McGregor might suffer on this first run... He's quite close behind Jantsher who could hold him up.

Heart is looking decently quick through the chicance near the end of sector 2.

But apparently he is not quick enough... Yoshimoto is faster than his 1st sector already, but 2 tenths of a second.

But Heart gets across the line with a time, but he could very well be kicked off very soon, most cars behind him look quite quicker!

Vukcevic takes 1st! He's the quickest so far and we have a green lap! Thats a good time by the montenegran

Xanthis is no slouch either, he has managed to get himself into 3rd place, he's quite a way back from 1st place though...

Thats another green/quick lap! Hunsley snatches pole position away from Vukcevic by a decent margin as well. Good job by the south african!

But he won't have first place so easily. McGregor is looking might quick and is up, just, on Hunsley in the first sector!

He is not the only person to be up though! Ward has also managed to get himself up in the first sector, by a whole quarter of a second! He might be slowed down by Stein though...

Jantsher is close to the time of Hunsley in the second sector this time. Its looking very competitive out there on the track.

Urazel is not quite up to it though... He is way down on the leading time, over half a second down on Hunsley, he will need to do a lot better.

Stein is bang in the middle of the field. He grabs an 11th place as he crosses the line, he might be able to get points from there.

Ward is down in 5th place as he crosses the line. Considering how far up he was in sector one earlier, Hunsley must have had a great sector 2 and 3.

Maverick, the championship leader, is getting close with the times, he needs to take every chance to score points he can get.

But Zakes seems closer to the leading time than him. He could well be up there and in the top rows today.

Vukcevic is even closer to the top times! I have to say this is one of the closest qualifyings we have seen.

From what i can remember, England and Germany (the greatest of friends ;-)) have spent a lot of time of time near eachother and this is no exception, Oakley grabs himself 12th place, right behind Stein of Germany. Decent run, decent run.

Antunis is another of these drivers right up close there. He is close as he comes through the final chicance.

Ward is riiight up behind Stein, and that will very likely cost him a lot of time as well as his lap. Lap will be well gone after that.

Razak is part of the bottom half of the field it seems today, he is way way way back in the second sector, 1.5 seconds back, maybe a mistake somewhere?

But he's not the only one. Yoshimoto is a quarter of a second down in the first sector. Hunsley has set a very good time this session.

Tafuro, another of the very close title contenders, comes up to the first sector. Will he be quick enough to get a competitive time in, he needs it like the rest.

Zakes adds his name to the list of more uncompetitive drivers, he seems quite a bit back in the first sector alone.

He could be around were Paddock is, as the new zealand driver puts his car into only 15th place, it will be the best of a bad situation for him tomorrow.

Vanthoor, who has been so competitive for parts of this season, has to settle with a 17th place, thats not what he will have hoped for.

The session is over!
Congratulations to Jack Hunsley of South Africa for his very solid pole position lap.
Felipe Antunis take 2nd place, whilst Mirko Vukcevic in 3rd place.
Tafuro wins the title fight, taking 8th and looking good for points, Maverick in 14th place, whilst Copeman well well down in 21st.
Hovarth finishes the field in last place yet again.

Full results:

There are no times on this, but the gaps were pretty consistent, although of course the midfield was quite tight, and at the back, Hovarth was 0.4 secs off the back of the field...

Qualifying is over! Thanks to willward for running qualifying and uploading coverage, he could well be posting the race when he is ready, if not it could be me again ;-), lucky people!

Thats all for us today, thank you and goodnight!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2011 11:09PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
Adopts Heath ledger voice "it's all part of the plan hahahahaha" although with a result that bad I'm glad I wasn't on any of the screenshots

YYYYEEESSS pole ;)

Hopefully we can convert that into a race win :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Well done to Mirko, thats a stunning lap to get us into 3rd place, we could well look at a podium with this!

Sorry if certain people arent in the pictures, i can only post what is uploaded, and will can only upload what he sees and takes pictures of

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy