Question on seasons

Posted by SPOKES 
Question on seasons
Date: June 15, 2010 08:59AM
Posted by: SPOKES
Can I have more than one season of GP4 on my desktop (patches & gpx included), Or will it corrupt the system?

The reason behind the question is, I was enjoying racing 2010 and got to Shanghai, when I downloaded a track (mentioning no names, but not leeched), I ended up driving in the air. Sod it! Had to reinstall everything again so I thought if I did this then I might enjoy it that little bit more!!!

Thanks in advance.
Re: Question on seasons
Date: June 15, 2010 09:26AM
Posted by: Pedersen
if i´m not mistaken, with TSM(think its called that) u can have several seasons installed, just pick one in the program and drive :) atleast that how it was the last time i used GP4 :)
Date: June 15, 2010 09:32AM
Posted by: senna9194
Pedersen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if i´m not mistaken, with TSM(think its called
> that) u can have several seasons installed, just
> pick one in the program and drive :) atleast that
> how it was the last time i used GP4 :)

it's CSM(carset manager),TSM is about trackpacks(trackset manager):-)

you can install them from ZaZ Tools

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 15, 2010 09:42AM
So what is best way to do that, novice at work here! As it sounds difficult to me! Please could you help me with a step by step guide?
Date: June 15, 2010 11:49AM
Posted by: mortal
Download CSM from gp4db.com
Check the TSM user guide in the FAQ

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 15, 2010 11:50AM
Posted by: senna9194
first of all download the ZaZ tools here

then,when the installation is finished,run the updater and install all the updates,

then install every CSM mod you want(here you can get some)

after you've installed the CSM mod,you've to install a trackpack.but first,you've to install the PLUS trackpack.then you can install the mod's trackpack(e.g.2006 trackpack for 2006 mod)

after you've install a CSM mod(and relative trackpack),open CSM,select the mod you want to play and click on start

also,you can edit something in the mod you want to play by going to "Mod Configurables".There you can change the rims type(e.g.2D or 3D),the GP(e.g.Melbourne or Monza)

I hope to have been clear:-)

sennaforever

My GPGSL Career
Date: June 15, 2010 11:53AM
Check the current thread TSM Tracks for info on how to add any track to a TSM profile.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 15, 2010 12:10PM
Gents your so kind I'll give this go sometime today, as world cup will start shortly and I haven't finished watching the Montreal race yet!!! Thank you for the quick replies.

Dave
Date: June 15, 2010 01:09PM
Not a problem, enjoy Montreal. :-)

Date: June 15, 2010 02:35PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
driving in the air does not warrant a re-installation, it is a simple problem to fix

[www.grandprixgames.org]

See JP2's post.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: June 15, 2010 02:47PM
Oh right, thanks Ed. But I was having a problem with re-installing the tracks in again, hence why I did a reinstall. Now I'm having a problem with too many Virgin cars, looking at a thread (Nickjw easy 2010 update) it still hasn't worked so I'll have a play with it and see if I can sort it out today. I'm trying to do a 2008 season first, any ideas on where I can find the team art and grid cars for 2008 & 09?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy