GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Fantastic to be fastest again on a demanding circuit. Shame that I won't be the new champion in the testers championship due pretty bad mid season results. Nevertheless is Ben Johnson a deserved champion, well done! (B)

PS: I'll meet you again next season in the driver championship. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I have finally started building the GPG Super League Wiki page

[gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

Please help out by adding information where you can. I'm particularly looking for people who have details of the pole sitters and fastest lap getters as I haven't got that. I will be adding information over the next few days and weeks. Maybe you want to create a driver profile page for yourself?

To add stuff, click the edit format, and you can copy tables directly, or use general Wikipedia editing format (i.e. [[--]] for hyperlink etc.)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2011 04:19PM by SchueyFan.
Reasonable free practice for the ART guy's..

Im looking forward driving on this circuit again! I love monaco, the perfect mix of history, money and dangerous racing!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Both cars in the top 8, not that bad :)

GPGSL Monaco Grand Prix

Qualifying

Welcome back to Monte Carlo for the qualifying session for the Monaco Grand Prix.

We go straight to the action as Glen Sheppard is first to set a time.

McGregor is way off in 2nd.

Aston's super sub Adam Davies takes pole by over 4 tenths.

Aston's John Warrington goes quicker.

Horváth slips into 2nd spot.

Aston's other super sub takes 4th.

Only to be beaten by Karjalainen.

And then Jalving.

The man on form, Ross Cartwright takes provisional pole.

Aston's Championship leader van der Voort steals pole by over a quarter of a second.

Team Shadows Ed Greenhalgh slots into 3rd.

International playboy Matt Houston snatches 2nd.

First runs complete.

Horváth jumps two places to 4th.

Greenhalgh improves to 2nd.

Houston beats his fellow countryman and comes close to taking pole.

Championship contender Marko Aleksander climbs from 8th to 4th.

Standings after second runs.

ART seem to have dialed their cars in well to the Monte Carlo track as Alexandre Koemmerer jumps up to 5th.

Cartwright beats van der Voorts pole time.

Third runs done, time for the standings.

Rain starting to fall again.

Even so, there were a few improvements. The main one being Davies taking 3rd when the GPGTV cameras weren't looking!

More improvements were somehow made lower down the order despite the worsening conditions.

Track conditions got even worse from this moment on, no further improvements were made.

Stay tuned for official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Monaco Grand Prix - Official Qualifying Results

Expected more from it ... still better then last few races, let's see how race goes!

Good coverage

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
At least I'm not last this time ...

Very happy with 3rd on my return to a race seat maybe I can challenge for a victory!
Third row is very solid compared to recent results - we just need to finish and take away some points for both championships now.

7th and 11th! Not a bad performance, a lot is possible..

As I said before, qualifying isnt my strongest, so I am looking forward to the race! I will try to stay out of trouble and I hope I can take some advantage of mistakes by others!
Looking forward to this race so much! My girlfriend is going to watch the race from my yacht, so I have to perform good ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Finally a decent qualy again :)
3rd & 4th

Awesome

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Wahey, the SCR mechanics pull another rabbit out of a hat! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
3 poles in a row (H)
Now for the race :)
We trust only in lucky...
JM after the qualifying

Reporter: Mr. Maverick, what do you say to the qualifying performance?
JM:Well, 10th is at least in the top 10, just what I aimed for. Nevertheless I was hoping for a bit more. As it's so extremely difficult and dangerous to overtake in Monaco, I'll have to stay out of trouble and hope that some others end in the walls. The minimum aim must be to keep this 10th and grab some more points to safe our position in the constructor's championship.

Reporter: It's not long anymore until the end of the season. Do you already know where you'll drive next season?
JM: No comment.

Reporter: No comment usually means that there is some progress, are you sure you don't want to tell us?
JM: Well, if you feel better with that, I can tell you that I will definitely race next season. For the rest of the information, you'll have to wait a little longer.

Reporter: At which team?
JM: You know what? I'll buy you some hearing aids for your birthday. Maybe that'll help.

Reporter: Could you just repeat that, please? This passing by car was too loud.
JM: .......

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Terrible... waiting a good S6!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Really disappointed with that! Hopefully I can make up a few places come race day

@Ben Johnson, congratulations on that test championship now i hope you'll gather some important racing experience before coming to VSM :D Well done !

About the FP for VSM: Finally some good points for me in person happy with that, John didnt get tracktime when should have had and paid the price for it. Lucky for him its Qualy and Race what matters for him.

The qualy went great for John once again, without a teamboost he went up to 10th really solid, hopefully we can score some points again. Tough job for Chris tomorrow, hope he can stay out of trouble and gather places doing that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy