GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
I've updated the Alpha Motorsport page on the GPGSL wiki, I'll do the ART page tomorrow or on friday. Can the other team owners/drivers do the same for their team/driver page?

If Alexanders' notification pm to the GPGSL is within the activity window and it refers to his inactivity, then he should not receive a penalty. However, he should have posted in the forum as well, stating that he would be away for the duration. We will adjust the inactivity rule to reflect that.
The penalty rule amendment discussion on expelled drivers returning to a new series is now closed. The GPGSL will discuss the topic in due course and make a decision prior to the commencement of the next season.

Edit: Activity Amendment added to the GPGSL Activity Rules.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2011 12:01AM by mortal.
racingstefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've updated the Alpha Motorsport page on the
> GPGSL wiki, I'll do the ART page tomorrow or on
> friday. Can the other team owners/drivers do the
> same for their team/driver page?

Christel VXR page is done. Great job you've done with the whole thing. Well done

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

His penalty should stand Mal. Someone else did the same thing earlier this season, I forget who, and was penalised. We can't apply the rule one way and then another. The rule clearly stated that you must post in the thread to count as being active.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
okay Stu, I was unaware of that fact, penalty stands.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ah just a small correction chris for future reference, from the wiki, its Mirko Vukcevic not Mirko Vuckcevic ;-). but ill let you off because 1. all the c's that are around (christel,chris , copeman, coca-cola etc), and 2. your my boss ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I can't see why you should be punished if you pm

If someone was penalised for it earlier in the season then that is just unfair

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
If the activity rule is to be modified, do it at the end of the season - that's what will happen with the breach of contract rule created as a result of jack elleker's antics ;)

truecrysis Wrote:
> ah just a small correction chris for future
> reference, from the wiki, its Mirko Vukcevic not
> Mirko Vuckcevic ;-). but ill let you off because
> 1. all the c's that are around (christel,chris ,
> copeman, coca-cola etc), and 2. your my boss ;)

Oh god sorry...woops...in my defence...as you say, lots of C's around...and...recovering from stag do still. Sorry again.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I can't see why you should be punished if you pm
>
> If someone was penalised for it earlier in the
> season then that is just unfair

By all means, the rule does not take into account pm's. It is flawed in that matter, but it must be abided for the time being - and I am sure discussions will take place in the close of season to deal with the issue.

I'm somewhat surprised that this issue wasn't brought up in previous seasons, to be honest.

What is the link to this Wiki page?
I fancy playing around with mine

As of now, seeing as we are so close to the end of season 5, a pm to the GPGSL and a post in the forum will prevent a driver or a team owner from incurring an inactivity penalty. This rounds activity penalties will have to be enforced.

I too am surprised we haven't seen this before, however you are all aware that in some cases the GPGSL has to make some adjustments as we go, on the fly so to say.

I have just now amended the activity rules to take into account pm's to the GPGSL, however a post must still be made in the forum, and it is really not that hard to do to notify everyone if you are going to be away and do not want to incur a penalty.

SCR is about to be added to the GPGSL Wiki page. Link on P1 to the page. :-)

As far as i remember pms didn't count as posted so far. the only exception is announcing your absence in the pm, but that's something different obviously

Diax F1 schrieb:
> Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can't see why you should be punished if you
> pm
> >
> > If someone was penalised for it earlier in the
> > season then that is just unfair
>
> By all means, the rule does not take into account
> pm's. It is flawed in that matter, but it must be
> abided for the time being - and I am sure
> discussions will take place in the close of season
> to deal with the issue.
>
> I'm somewhat surprised that this issue wasn't
> brought up in previous seasons, to be honest.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> truecrysis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ah just a small correction chris for future
> > reference, from the wiki, its Mirko Vukcevic
> not
> > Mirko Vuckcevic ;-). but ill let you off
> because
> > 1. all the c's that are around (christel,chris
> ,
> > copeman, coca-cola etc), and 2. your my boss ;)
>
>
> Oh god sorry...woops...in my defence...as you say,
> lots of C's around...and...recovering from stag do
> still. Sorry again.

oh tis no problem, recoving from a stag do explains it very well ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Bring on the race!

I think the end of the season can bring some unexpected changes.. ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Some of these changes maybe not so unexpected you think ;-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Wiki link:

[gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

Feel free to add whatever you want to your own driver page. Quotes, jokes, whatever.

X (@ed24f1)
very dissapointing

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Can I put my "biography" on wikia??

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
The race has been run and won despite real life poop hitting the real life whirly roundy thing! We have one winner, 23 losers, 5 retirements and 1 largely boring race to be honest. I shall try my best to make it interesting ;) The race should be on-line by tomorrow night, real life poop permitting!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy