GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
awesome. solves a lot of problems :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Yay!:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Maikel, your PM inbox is full. Empty it, please.

btw, race mod 5.4 on p1 has reached downloads limits, so link dont work

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 02:50PM by BAR#10.
GPGSL Dutch Grand Prix - Assen

Apologies for the lack of commentary, this will be added later. Also due to problems with ImageShack some screenshots failed to upload, this will be sorted later too.

Congratulations Matt Houston and MPR Lancia, winners of the GPGSL Dutch Grand Prix.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Adam Davies receives a 15 second penalty for doing only one stop, dropping him to 5th place. Good guess by me then to drop him 3 places LOL

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
From my calculations...

Van der Voort (3rd) 66
Aleksander (13th) 63
Kittleson (2nd) 62
Houston (1st + 1 point for pole) 58

The battle heats up, it does. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 08:27AM by Diax F1.
HOUSTON BACK IN THE GAME BABY!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
bad race
fark!collected debris in lap 1 crash? as it looks involved in a crash.

penalty is 12,5 seconds folks!;)

/those tv timing results are with 5 laps to go, hopefully I climbed to 12th or something.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 11:05AM by BAR#10.
Bad race. Will the results screens be posted later?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sure will, i'm at work at the mo, but it will be sorted later :-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Adam Davies receives a 15 second penalty for doing
> only one stop, dropping him to 5th place. Good
> guess by me then to drop him 3 places LOL

Fischeder too?

GPGSL career;
Good to finally be leading the championship, now I just need to keep the momentum!
Starting the race, I instantly had a good pace.. I managed to get some places up by the crashes and mistakes of other cars..

Once again, a mistake in the pits made me lose time. So a few people like Koemerrer managed to overtake me at that stage..
I came back on the track in a 16th place, but by some overtaking and mistakes by other people I drove to a nice 11th place!

To bad my teammate got crashed out, for me its good since I score points, and for the statistics I finished the race in a better position..
I hope Alexandre is fine, he had a very big crash.. Such a shame for his points position..

I am very proud to have scored points for myself, the team and the Dutch fans!

See you next race..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
4th place is a nice result, its good to get the team some more points

X (@ed24f1)
Pretty big crash there by one of the Alpha lads, 11th is pretty good though

news's channel INTERVIEW WITH M. ALEKSANDER(tss)
Marko, quite a first lap there...
Yeah, it was messy. First Somogyi went airborne right infront of me, dunno what happened there. I think he may have had a contact with Karjalainen or even myself, need to see the replay of that.
Then I fell to 17th, Cartwright spun infront and I couldn't avoid a crash, losing a front wing. All in all 3 pitstops, and managed to get to 13th as it looks. So really a wasted opportunity as we had more pace than in yesterday's qualy which was is a blur

...Frustrating weekend again?
Frustrating isnt the damn word for it. This is bull @#$%&!. And by this I mean unfortunate series of events.
Obviously at Hockenheim there were some major problems in the pits, when you were called in at the same time as your teammate then having to wait for another 30 seconds or so?
@#$%& happens.
The lead in the championship is lost.
Half the season is almost over and yeah, all of sudden things change. But so be it. We continue and hopefully return TSS to the top.[/i]

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 03:52PM by BAR#10.
Well done by Nick and Adam again. These are very important points for the team and bring Nick the lead in the championship. Unfortunately Adam - again - stopped only once, which might have cost him one place (regarding how slow he was in the middle of the race, before his pit-stop. Anyway, solid performance!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Ed, check your PMs, please.

GPGSL career;
no words about the race from me... :(

Only a short note about the track: According from the pictures, it seems that the track was a beta. We should vote and use in the future only final versions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy