GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
15th spot on the grid. Hmmmm, not great, not terrible though....hopefully there are some good strong horsepower behind me in the True North Racing machine of mine!
mmm there's a vsm car 3mins off pace;)

anyway nice result from gianluigi:-)i hope to get something good for the race...

My GPGSL Career
7th very good :-) It's going to be a nice race

Well done to Jack, maybe he can sneek some points in for the race.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
1st and 3rd! Nice one John and er John ;)

And little old me 5th too! :-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Yeah, boss, the car feels fantastic. I'm very confident that anything will be possible in the feature race. Superb job from John as well.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
16th... Hmm, hope lots of people make mistakes infront of me then so I can nab some points

Wow 11th, highest yet :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

well done guys (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
6th and 11th, awesome, nice one Jack!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmm there's a vsm car 3mins off pace;)
>
>

yes Raymonds' qualy perf is missing one figure. 1659.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> senna9194 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mmm there's a vsm car 3mins off pace;)
> >
> >
>
> yes Raymonds' qualy perf is missing one figure.
> 1659.

what do you mean?what is a figure?what is 1659?;)

My GPGSL Career
,Raymond Buijs,16029,597,1659,596

figure is number. I assume it should be 16059.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I presume this means those quali results are void then. Fair enough, shame for Stu as it was a handy 5th, Joel has a chance to redeem himself on home soil.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
tbh I don't know.
when it came to say pitstop bug, say a car gets stuck in pits during qualy we resorted to bad luck, whatever happens, beginning with s4, so others cars are not affected ( results).
when someone runs with a too small/big perf ussually you do compensate for the perf in the next round, how accurately you can do it here, is another question.
i assume his car did crawl around the track too impeding others as well. on other hand was kind of same for all.kind of.
we should discuss it.

GPGSL career;
Fair enough. I have to admit that I also didn't recognize that when checking the perfs (maybe because I did that after being at university lectures for 12 hours and being awake for 15 hours). So, I officially apologize for not seing that mistake.
Although I'm very happy with my 3rd place, I also think that it's very likely that other cars were infected by this. And in addition to that, I'm not really aware of how to compensate such a low perf in next race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well 21st Sucks! But are the results voided or not? From my position I hope so.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Personally, I think the qualy should be run again. There is no way we can compensate such a high amount of perf points. It may mean myself losing 5th and my 2 drivers losing 1st and 3rd, but so be it.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Perfs on the previous page have been amended.

9th is not a bad performance...hope to score some points in the race...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy