GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
The shadows look really quick here which is great! We once again need to capitalise on circuits which seem to suit our setup and this is certainly one of them.

Well done to Ben in practise. Ruben you were just really unlucky mate but no worries, you are still by far the most talented test driver out there.

Extremely good job by both Alex, on the second row, and Ed to take pole but this IS an overtaking circuit so we'll have to fight hard!

A mostly boring race has been run and won. I haven't got time to upload pics tonight or tomorrow night as I'm off out, so won't be until Thursday I guess.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OFFICIAL GPGSL Downloads
>
> GPGSL S5 Gridcars:
> >>> Download GRIDCARS <<< ~2mb Winrar file
>
> GPGSL Tyreshape 2010:
> >>> Download TYRESHAPE + TEXTURES <<< ~20mb Winrar
> file
>
> ©MDBSnake 2005-2010

Cheers Maikel, they look fantastic mate :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
If anyone has downloaded the tyre textures, can they tell me how exactly they are placed into the mod folders? I've downloaded the grid cars zip twice and the files do not open in slimtex, they are all mainly black with a few squiggly lines at the top. Ta. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2010 01:45AM by mortal.
Those gridcar files are gpi files, cannot be open with Slimtex. They must be placed in the folder teamart/cars of the mod folder.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
DOH! Facepalm! What about the tyre textures? How does that work? I copied the three folders in the zip to the cars folder and it hasn't made any change.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
> MDBSnake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OFFICIAL GPGSL Downloads
> >
> > GPGSL S5 Gridcars:
> > >>> Download GRIDCARS <<< ~2mb Winrar file
> >
> > GPGSL Tyreshape 2010:
> > >>> Download TYRESHAPE + TEXTURES <<< ~20mb
> Winrar
> > file
> >
> > ©MDBSnake 2005-2010

Cheers for that mate. It's a big help.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
@Stu, You do realise that Thursday is tomorrow right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> @Stu, You do realise that Thursday is tomorrow
> right?

he posted that 2 minutes before wednesday midnight UK time, so he was still in Tuesday state of mind and - time:p

Now, Stu, stop playing Codies f1 game and post the race. please;)

BTW, boring race does not sound bad, if you're starting from second row xD

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
mortal Schreef:
> DOH! Facepalm! What about the tyre textures? How
> does that work? I copied the three folders in the
> zip to the cars folder and it hasn't made any
> change.

The gp4 files of the tyres must be placed in the rims map and the tyre textures inside the map tyres.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Hi Im relatively new to GP4.How do I join this league? I know it's a little late,but is there any chance I could join?
The gp4 files of the tyres must be placed in the rims map and the tyre textures inside the map tyres.

That makes no sense to me. No idea what you mean sorry.

@AJ05, read P1 of this thread. P1 also has the rules of the league as well as the current champ tables. BFM has a vacancy for a test driver, pm the team owner to win the seat. If you win it, I want your helmet, in tex format (game ready) before you can compete. I will also want your name and nationality. If you cannot paint your own helmet, ask in thread and you might find someone who is willing to paint you a lid. Good luck mate. :-)

@Stu, have we got a qualifying results screen for P1?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 12:20PM by mortal.
mortal schrieb:
> >
>
>
> That makes no sense to me. No idea what you mean
> sorry.

Ok, in other words Ruben means the following: Open the Mod folder and click: "Data" --> "Rims" and replace the .gp4 files inside there with the ones from the new tyre set. Then get back to the Mod folder and click: "Data" --> "Tyres" and replace the .tex files with the ones from the new tyre set as well. And that's it...or at least should be it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
OK thanks, now I got it, finally. :-)

Check out at the 1st page what teams dont have a testdriver yet. You can try and
contact the teamowner of that team via PM if he can offer you a testing seat..

I think the series is a bit full, but maybe there are osme spots left..

If you get accepted, you need to provide a personal helmet.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Just to shed some light on the 'different tyre textures'.
- There is the normal one I've made in the first place, this one is light gray and if able to take any color you want (like Ruben presented some time ago)
- There is the brushed metal, it's almost the same but the the inside is a more metal kind color, this makes the outer border very light and the inside a little bit darker, the rim is still changeable for color
- The black one. The most outer-border is light gray, and the inside is black. In this case the color for the most outer border is changeable, and the inside always stays black (watch my sigpic. inside black, outside orange)

Other then that, wheel_Mclaren is the yellow dunlop variant. wheel_michelin is the normal dunlop, and do I really need to explain the wheel_bridgestone? ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Maikel, heb je van de bandentextures ook nog de originele bestanden? Doordat ze naar DXT5 zijn geformateerd, zien de textures er groenig uit.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Schreef:
> Maikel, heb je van de bandentextures ook nog de
> originele bestanden? Doordat ze naar DXT5 zijn
> geformateerd, zien de textures er groenig uit.

Private message is open again for me ;) Ik reageer daar op je Ruben ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
mortal Wrote:
> >
>
>
> That makes no sense to me. No idea what you mean
> sorry.
>
> @AJ05, read P1 of this thread. P1 also has the
> rules of the league as well as the current champ
> tables. BFM has a vacancy for a test driver, pm
> the team owner to win the seat. If you win it, I
> want your helmet, in tex format (game ready)
> before you can compete. I will also want your name
> and nationality. If you cannot paint your own
> helmet, ask in thread and you might find someone
> who is willing to paint you a lid. Good luck mate.
> :-)
>
> @Stu, have we got a qualifying results screen for
> P1?

I'm afraid that seat was taken long ago. Just P1 doesn't seem to have been updated

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

@Marko, my mistake, in that case im very much looking forward to the race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy